The End of PTI and Imran Khan ?

alicekim

Senator (1k+ posts)
All your assumptions are actually non sense. If N-League had guts they would already finish the KP govt. They know the consequnces of it. So stop your this non-sense snowball theories.

I would simply say this (and then stop) , aagey aagey dekhain, hotaa hai kia !

Zardari (even though I hate him) have proved time and again, that he is the greatest politician this nation have ever produced ! Accepting resignations in Sindh Assembly will prove to be PTI's Hercules Heal !

know-how

Banned
Dear thread starter, PTI's jiyalay r in shock too but they wil not accept tht KHAN ny KHACH maar k PTI ko dobo dia hy.
Saali characterless aurat ny tabah kr dia PTI ko.
jb sy khan ny shadi ki hy koi achi khabar nahi mili. Paakbaaz Aurat kia mahaan naseeb ly k aii hy.
baqi rahi baat senate ki to tickets distribution main apko sb pata chal jaye ga k ab PTI main kitna merit reh gya hy.
jb Sindh or Punjab k log KP assembly sy elect hon gy.
PTI k shero...abi sy jawab dhoondna start kr do warna khan ki achanak shadi ki khabar anay py jis trah muu kala hua tha..phr sy na ho jaye.

aliahmad297622

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Imran khan sub cheez slow karta hai Lakin jab karta hai to picha nahi hata. He don't want lost of life very sensitive person . Allah Imran ko kamyab Kara is ganda nizam ma

Sniper

PTI ki national assembly main majority ho or Senate main opposition ki majority ho tu PTI ko problem nahi ho gi bcoz senators ki "FILES" tu PTI government kay pass hoon gi. Jo marzi kaam krwa lain.

crowbar

Senator (1k+ posts)

1102642361-1.gif
Qalandri sahib,"ya te tane pata nayee ya sano ch**tho banawe hay". Jis kisi ne ye report likhi hey ya wo genuine degree holder nahi ho sakta werna un ko ye pata hota ke thesis na sirf likhi jati hay balke defend bhi kerni parhti hay.
you have to present it before a very charged audience. unless you know the material in and out you simply cannot face the nerve breaking question. Although many people in pakistan are involved in plagiarism yet not at the level where one would buy someone's research work and then present it without being caught.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

Zardari (even though I hate him) have proved time and again, that he is the greatest politician this nation have ever produced ! Accepting resignations in Sindh Assembly will prove to be PTI's Hercules Heal !

Zardari is just cunning and selfish. If he would a good politition he would get more seats than 2008. He has destroyed the whole PPP and you him a Smart Politician....

fawad ali

Political parties exist because of public support and not because of a speaker. As long as the vast majority is happy from PTI, no one can challenge their existence.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
@alicekim

the day the marriage plan was announced, I was the first one to share my thoughts that Reham has been 'planted' by the west to 'spy' on husbands plans in case IK becomes the PM in future. This marriage has come in picture sudden and quick, she must have induced him some how resulting in blackmailing him, according to your theory. I agree with you somewat.

For other comments from me, see today's Live with Shahid Masood.

cms123

Minister (2k+ posts)

Yahan sub kuch bektaa hey......M.Phil, MS ka thesis keya cheez hey........jahan Insaaf, Judge, Wakeel bekta hu......waha thesis ki keya value hey.....aur ye aaj ki baat nahi.....it is happening from decades....not only in Peshawer but in QAU, PU and all other universities..............

Rizwan2009

اگر ريحام خان کسي دشمن ملک کي ايجنٹ ہے تو عمران کے لئے ان سب سے نپٹنا بہت آسان ہے وہ اس سے عليحدگي حاصل کرلے گا اور يہ کوئى مشکل نہيں
باقي رہ گئى ريحام خان کي وڈيوز تو پريشاني کي بات نہيں ہےايسي وڈيوز سےنواذ شريف اور زرداري کي سياست زندہ نہيں رہ سکتي اب صرف اس کي سياست زندہ رہے گي جو سچ بولنا جانتا ہو زرداري اور نواذ شريف دونوں ريشمي رومال ٹھگ بلکہ ڈاکو ہيں زرداري کي سياست تو کب کي ختم ہوچکي اور انشاءاللہ نواذ شريف کي بھى عنقريب ہوجائے گي ميں نواذ شريف اور زرداري کو اس لئے ووٹ نہيں دے سکتا کہ عمران نے ريحام سے شادي کرلي ہے اگر پيپلز پارٹي والے چالاکي کرکے عمران کو نقصان پہنچانا چاہتے ہيں تو ايسا ممکن نہيں ہے کيونکہ پيپلز پارٹي کي سياست ختم ہوچکي ہے اور کسي بھى مصنوعي ذريعے سے اسے زندہ نہيں کيا جاسکتا

Londonguy

Senator (1k+ posts)
Masha'Allah - I don't even have words where to start to answer your nonsense post !!

First, I said that if the snowball effect starts (which Zardari is trying to) then there will be no member of PTI left in Senate or NA who can get elected ! So all the Senate seats from KPK will go to JUIF, JI or ANP.

Second, this thread was not about Zardari or MQM ? I was trying to understand why Imran Khan is letting go of all his political gains?

I am not a supporter of PMLN, and I hate these Ganj-Brothers !

Sorry BUT you have NO idea how senators are actually elected THERE are currently NO PTI members of the Senate and members of NA CANNOT be elected Senators !!!

Zardari (even though I hate him) have proved time and again, that he is the greatest politician this nation have ever produced ! Accepting resignations in Sindh Assembly will prove to be PTI's
Hercules Heal !

(either that is a new kind of medicine) OR

I think you mean ACHILLES HEEL

Totally different character to Hercules and his heel was fine

:)

But your posts prove one thing, who needs knowledge or understanding to comment on Pak Politics.

A big mouth is sufficient

Last edited:

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Where do these OPs come from with such retarded threads? PTI gave its resignations TO BE ACCEPTED. Good riddance from that den of clowns you call sindh assembly. And I have been hearing this stupid argument about PMLN and JUI forming a govt in KPK. Please tell me how.

alicekim

Senator (1k+ posts)
Loved your post !! And yes, you're right, it was Achilles Heel, and not Hercules. With children jumping around all over in house, it is kind of tough to focus on Siasat.pk posts (bigsmile)

Per Constitution, the Senate shall consist of 104 members:

(a) 14 shall be elected by the members of each Provincial Assembly (if lucky, PTI can get 14 senators from KPK)

(b) 8 shall be elected by direct and free vote from the Federally Administered Tribal Areas, in such manner as the President may, by Order, prescribe

(c) 2 on general seats, and 1 woman and 1 technocrat including aalim shall be elected from the Federal Capital in such manner as the President orders

(d) 4 women shall be elected by members of each Provincial Assembly (if lucky, PTI can get 4 more female senators - will fauzia kasuri be one of them?)

(e) 4 technocrats including ulema shall be elected by the members of each Provincial Assembly (if lucky, PTI can get 4 more senators)

(f) 1 seat in the senate is reserved for minorities in each province. (if lucky, PTI can get 1 more senator)

Total PTI senators in IDEAL case scenario: 23

This is why Zardari got rid of PTI members from Sindh, so that now PMLN can kick all of the PTI from NA and Punjab. Then PMLN can form alliance with JUI-F and (probably JI or ANP) in KPK and then oust PTI government, BEFORE the Senate Elections !!

Unbiased Comments from experienced members about this HYPOTHETICAL scenario are appreciated!

Sorry BUT you have NO idea how senators are actually elected THERE are currently NO PTI members of the Senate and members of NA CANNOT be elected Senators !!!

(either that is a new kind of medicine) OR

I think you mean ACHILLES HEEL

Totally different character to Hercules and his heel was fine

:)

But your posts prove one thing, who needs knowledge or understanding to comment on Pak Politics.

A big mouth is sufficient

Last edited:

arafay

what can you do with 4 seats (3 + 1 reserved)? better to resign and do proper opposition. same in punjab and federal.

as i said the only thing pti had to lose was kpk govt and that is still intact.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
FFS people ! Get out of this conspiracy theory mindset ! Kabhi BC Malala agent ban jati hai, Kabhi Reham Khan agent ban jati hain. Mohalay ka gutter band hai to yahoodi sazish, garmi bohat hai to CIA ki saazish. Issi mein sari zindagi nikal jani hai !