The End of PTI and Imran Khan ?

saeed khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
They are doing since last 30 years and will do the same next 30 years.
But they should keep in mind in 1985 $ was of RS 10 and now Rs 100. Means that Pakistanis became 10 times poorer in last 30 years.
Which means in 2045 $ will be 100 x 10 ? and Pakistanis will be 10 times poorer than nowadays.
M.unafiq Shareef will be 10 times wealthier because he has assets out of Pakistan and his foolish patwary slaves in Pakistan will be 10 times poorer. :lol:

If IK is failed, your kids will be wiping noooras *** for at least next 30 years.

Altaf Lutfi

I am not "experienced" in kind of art you have displayed. But let me try to be crazier than you to offer one possible answer to add. " IK has silenced after Charlie Hebdu massacre because Reeham Khan was working for that magazine in 1850 and pictures of IK & Reeham were recovered from the car used by the terrorist brothers.". French police is in contact with SHO, Kohsar police station.

BrotherKantu

They are doing since last 30 years and will do the same next 30 years.
But they should keep in mind in 1985 $ was of RS 10 and now Rs 100. Means that Pakistanis became 10 times poorer in last 30 years.
Which means in 2045 $ will be 100 x 10 ? and Pakistanis will be 10 times poorer than nowadays.
M.unafiq Shareef will be 10 times wealthier because he has assets out of Pakistan and his foolish patwary slaves in Pakistan will be 10 times poorer. :lol:

I wish people understand why they are poor. It is not in Pakistan only but through out the world hard working people are getting poor and poorer. IK tried to educate people but it is hard when mostly people them self are crook and believe they will not survive doing honest living.

I believe this is the time when honest and hard working people should strengthen their base for the coming termoil the world is heading toward. Honest people should have a forum where they support each other. Not much time is left. If you are honest and hardworking person, you are a minority. So do what minorities do i.e get united..

lurker

Although Evil, zardari is a proper politician. I only wish Imran Khan was as smart as Zardari is in politics. Look at Zardari's political moves. Brilliant tactics. Imran had a marathon dharna and still couldn't come up with a brilliant move. Too bad.. Imran Khan is laloo. Waste of an honest man.

alicekim

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bhai, dimagh theek hai aap ka ? IK was not educating Pakistanis, but rather ishq chal raha thaa inside the container ! Poori awaam ko bewakoof banaa diya !! Magar hum itnay dheet hain , kay we will still keep saying ... Kon Bachayee Gaa Pakistan , Imran Khan , Imran Khan!

I wish people understand why they are poor. It is not in Pakistan only but through out the world hard working people are getting poor and poorer. IK tried to educate people but it is hard when mostly people them self are crook and believe they will not survive doing honest living.

I believe this is the time when honest and hard working people should strengthen their base for the coming termoil the world is heading toward. Honest people should have a forum where they support each other. Not much time is left. If you are honest and hardworking person, you are a minority. So do what minorities do i.e get united..

alicekim

Senator (1k+ posts)
Masha'Allah ! Kia stupid post hai ! Bhai sawal chawal , jawab chanaa !!

I am not "experienced" in kind of art you have displayed. But let me try to be crazier than you to offer one possible answer to add. " IK has silenced after Charlie Hebdu massacre because Reeham Khan was working for that magazine in 1850 and pictures of IK & Reeham were recovered from the car used by the terrorist brothers.". French police is in contact with SHO, Kohsar police station.

BrotherKantu

Bhai, dimagh theek hai aap ka ? IK was not educating Pakistanis, but rather ishq chal raha thaa inside the container ! Poori awaam ko bewakoof banaa diya !! Magar hum itnay dheet hain , kay we will still keep saying ... Kon Bachayee Gaa Pakistan , Imran Khan , Imran Khan!

Only people who are against any good of this country are either enemies of this country or idiots.

saina

MPA (400+ posts)
haha guys PTI is just getting started ,,, now its not the end .. what is ending here is Zardari ,,, he is ended ,,, finished here ,,, no more candidates to fight .

alicekim

Senator (1k+ posts)
Samajh nahi aaya konsi fight you are talking about ? Zardari is still the BEST politician of Pakistan. He married Dr. Tanveer in Washington DC and no hoopla was created anywhere ! He ruled Pakistan for 5 years, and still ruling the financial hub of the country !

Even though I am in PTI , but yaar please , sharminda na karo Zardari ko ending ka bol kar!

haha guys PTI is just getting started ,,, now its not the end .. what is ending here is Zardari ,,, he is ended ,,, finished here ,,, no more candidates to fight .

Altaf Lutfi

Masha'Allah ! Kia stupid post hai ! Bhai sawal chawal , jawab chanaa !!

hahaha ! kam az kam meray post se aap ka bhala zaroor hua keh apna IQ maloom kar lia. lekin yeh aap ka private maamla public main lanay ki zaroorat nai thi.seedhay clinic main jatay aur bas.