The last Prophet Muhammad ﷺ even accepted by animals

references to hadith - narrated in l-Haythami, Majma az-Zawaid viii, 293-4; al-Hindi, Kanz al-Ummal xii, 358; Ibn Kathir, al-Bidaya wan-Nihaya vi, 149-60; Ali al-Kari, Sharh ash-Shifa i, 632; al-Khafaji, Sharh ash-Shifa iii, 79.

you also have other false prophets inc. elijah mohammed (founder of nation of islam), riaz ahmed gohar shahi, yusuf kazzab, zahid khan (new claimant in germany) and there probably are a few more. allah knows best

Exiled-Pakistani

Minister (2k+ posts)
If you have any love for Prophet Mohammad (pbuh), you would refrain from cursing other peoples deities and revered personalities, because this is Holy Prophet Mohammad's (pbuh) command to his ummah.

Mirza Qadyani par Laaaaanaat........Beshumar beshumar

If you have any love for Prophet Mohammad (pbuh), you would refrain from cursing other peoples deities and revered personalities, because this is Holy Prophet Mohammad's (pbuh) command to his ummah.

Then can you please tell me why, the Prophet Sallallahu Alayhi Wassallam and his Sahaba Radi'Allahu Anhum called Musaylama the false prophet "KAZAAB" ?

Exiled-Pakistani

Minister (2k+ posts)
The word "Kazzaab" in Arabic means a liar. Calling someone a liar is not an insult. It only means you are disagreeing with them on their stance. But calling someone "****** bey shumar" is crossing the line of common decency. Just put yourself in Quadianis shoes, and imagine that you were a minority and they were in majority and on social media they would have called our Holy Prophet (pbuh) with the same words (naozubillah). What would you have done. In the words of Jesus Christ (pbuh) "Do unto others what you would want them to do unto you".

People like me who live in non-Muslim societies, we have to endure questions from our neighbours and co-workers when someone like Rushdie or Terry Jones insults our Prophet (pbuh). That is when we know the true wisdom in the teachings of our Holy Prophet (pbuh).

Yaar, live and let live. Our Prophet (pbuh) would be so disappointed with us when he would come to know how we treated our Quadiani or other non-Muslim neighbors.

Then can you please tell me why, the Prophet Sallallahu Alayhi Wassallam and his Sahaba Radi'Allahu Anhum called Musaylama the false prophet "KAZAAB" ?

Calling someone a liar means you disagree with them? lol
The Sahaba RA killed musaylama kazzab, will you now say that they nauzubillah never obeyed the Prophet SAW's teachings?
I live in a non-Muslim country so I know very well what we have to go through on a daily basis, Qadiyanis are not like Jews/Christians, they steal the identity of Muslims and Mirza Qadiyani was much worse than Rushdi and terry jones put together.

اِنَّ الَّذِيْنَ يُؤْذُوْنَ اللهَ وَرَسُوْلَه لَعَنَهُمُ اللهُ فِى الدُّنْيَا وَ الْاٰخِرَةِ وَ اَعَدَّ لَهُمْ عَذَابًا مُّهِيْنًا
‘Surely (as for) those who speak evil things of Allah and His Apostle, Allah has cursed them in this world and the here after, and He has prepared for them a chastisement bringing disgrace.’
(Surah Ahzab, 33:57)

Exiled-Pakistani

Minister (2k+ posts)
After the conquest of Mecca Holy Prophet (pbuh) gave three options to his enemies:

• Accept Islam and live peacefully with in Muslim society
  • If you don't accept Islam then leave Muslim territory.(Several Jewish tribes did just that)
  • If the above two conditions are not acceptable then get ready for a fight.

In 1973, when constitution of Pakistan was being established, none of these actions from sunnah were applied. The Muslim ummah at that time did an ijtehad in the National Assembly and offered Quadianis the option to live peacefully in Muslim society if:

• they don't call themselves Muslims
  • they don't call their temples as Masajid
  • they will not proselytize their religion to Muslim subjects of the state

In addition there were several other restrictions imposed on them after constitutional amendments by Zia ul Haq. So, short of killing their first born, we have taken everything from them through these clauses in the constitution.

A constitution is a written word of promise between several factions of society (just like constitution of Medina). Once this promise has been made, we have to abide by it just like Holy Prophet (pbuh) did for each and every promise he made, even to his worst enemies. The promise of 1973, that nation made to Quadianis, requires us to protect the honour, life, and property of Quadianis at all cost. This promise requires us not to discriminate against them and consider them equal citizens. So insulting them, their religion, their revered personalities or worst terrorizing them or hurting them is akin to violation of this promise. Can you stand in front of Holy Prophet (pbuh) on the day of judgement and face him when questions would be asked as to how you fulfilled your promises or how you treated your neighbours?

Calling someone a liar means you disagree with them? lol
The Sahaba RA killed musaylama kazzab, will you now say that they nauzubillah never obeyed the Prophet SAW's teachings?
I live in a non-Muslim country so I know very well what we have to go through on a daily basis, Qadiyanis are not like Jews/Christians, they steal the identity of Muslims and Mirza Qadiyani was much worse than Rushdi and terry jones put together.

اِنَّ الَّذِيْنَ يُؤْذُوْنَ اللهَ وَرَسُوْلَه لَعَنَهُمُ اللهُ فِى الدُّنْيَا وَ الْاٰخِرَةِ وَ اَعَدَّ لَهُمْ عَذَابًا مُّهِيْنًا
‘Surely (as for) those who speak evil things of Allah and His Apostle, Allah has cursed them in this world and the here after, and He has prepared for them a chastisement bringing disgrace.’
(Surah Ahzab, 33:57)

Your talking absolute nonsense, again Qadiyanis are not like Jews and Christians they call themselves Muslims and according to the Shariah they are Zindeeq, meaning within an Islamic State they hold no rights, we take the example of Musaylama Kazzab and his followers yet we still don't call for violence against Qadiyanis. Cursing Mirza Qadiyani should be a part of a Muslmis love for the last Prophet Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wassallam, Pak constitution doesn't concern me, I live in the UK. Allah swt send ****** on those who abuse him and his messenger SAW so to curse Mirza Qadiyani and his religion there is on wrong whatsoever within it.

Qadiyaniat par ****** beshumaar. :)

and as for the treaty between Muslims and Qadiyanis, the Qadiyanis broke that immediately, they still call themselves Muslims and therefore reject to take part in elections as they must declare themselves out of the fold of Islam, they call their places of worship Masjids and they do preach to Muslims in pak taking them into Kufr. http://www.bbc.co.uk/urdu/pakistan/2013/04/130412_ahmedi_newspaper_rh.shtml

What did the Prophet SAW do to those who broke treaties with the Muslims?

Exiled-Pakistani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Do you even know what the word Zindeeq means? The Holy Prophet (pbuh) divided subjects of the state in three categories:

1. Believers
2. Non-Believers
3. Hypocrites.

Zindeeq (heretic) is not one of these categories.

In Pakistan the Muslim society has unanimously declared Quadianis as non-believers and established a social contract (constitution) with them. Since this contract has been established, all Muslim subjects of state have to abide by it. We have to become a society that keeps its promises. One of the main reasons we are treated like dogs in the community of nations is because we do not keep or promises. We take pride in hurting our minorities with whom we are in a social contract. If Pakistan has to rise up as a civilized nation it has to abide by its promises no matter what.

Since you are a British citizen, you may not be bound by the constitutional promises made in Pakistan, I understand that. If British law allows you to spread hatred and incite violence against people of other religions then by all means keep doing what you are doing.

I can only pray that may God have mercy on you and let you see other human beings with compassion that our Holy Prophet (pbuh) showed as and taught us.

Your talking absolute nonsense, again Qadiyanis are not like Jews and Christians they call themselves Muslims and according to the Shariah they are Zindeeq, meaning within an Islamic State they hold no rights, we take the example of Musaylama Kazzab and his followers yet we still don't call for violence against Qadiyanis. Cursing Mirza Qadiyani should be a part of a Muslmis love for the last Prophet Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wassallam, Pak constitution doesn't concern me, I live in the UK. Allah swt send ****** on those who abuse him and his messenger SAW so to curse Mirza Qadiyani and his religion there is on wrong whatsoever within it.

Qadiyaniat par ****** beshumaar. :)

I know very well what Zindeeq means and therefore all born Qadiyanis are Zindeeq, one who proclaims to be a Muslim yet hold Kufr believes. There are types of Kufr and Zindeeq is one. You actually behave like a Qadiyani by claiming that I spread "hate and violence" this is exactly what all Qadiyanis do when the reality of their cult is shown to them. It's not my fault that someone like you has very little or no love for the last Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu Alayhi Wassallam and wants to continuously defend the Zindeeq Qadiyanis.

Pakistanis haven't broken any agreement with Qadiyani Zindeeqs, as the Zindeeqs are still allowed to practice their religion without claiming it to be Islam. Before Pakistan declared Qadiyanis to be out of the fold of Islam, the World Muslim League were the first to declare them Kafir, in April 1974 and giving six conditions,
1. All the Muslim organization in the world must keep a vigilant eye on all the activities of Qadianism their respective countries; to confine them all strictly to their schools, institutions and orphanages only. Moreover he Muslims of the world be shown the true picture of Qadianism and be briefed of their various tactics so that the Muslims of the world be saved from their designs.
2. They must be declared non Muslims and ousted form the fold of Islam. And be barred to enter the Holy lands.
3. There must be no dealings with the Qadianis. They must be boycotted socially , economically and culturally Nor they be married with or to Nor they be allowed to be buried in the Muslims graveyards. And they be treated like other non Muslims.
4. All the Muslim countries must impose restrictions on the activities of the claimant of Prophethood Mirza Ghulam Ahmed Qadiani’s followers; must declare them a non Muslim minority must not etrust them them with any post of responsibility in any Muslim country.
5. The alterations effected by them in the Holy Quran must be made public and the people be briefed of them and all these be prohibited for further publication.
6. All such groups as are deviators from Islam must be treated at par with the Qadianis.

Your behaviour is like that of an undercover Qadiyani, I know well because I have read leaked documents by Qadiyani seniors to tell its members to join forums then to defend them posing as a "non-ahmad". People like you should be totally ashamed for defending such people who attack the Last Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu Alayhi Wassallam.

And yes May Allah have mercy on me! AAMEEN

Do you even know what the word Zindeeq means? The Holy Prophet (pbuh) divided subjects of the state in three categories:

1. Believers
2. Non-Believers
3. Hypocrites.

Zindeeq (heretic) is not one of these categories.

In Pakistan the Muslim society has unanimously declared Quadianis as non-believers and established a social contract (constitution) with them. Since this contract has been established, all Muslim subjects of state have to abide by it. We have to become a society that keeps its promises. One of the main reasons we are treated like dogs in the community of nations is because we do not keep or promises. We take pride in hurting our minorities with whom we are in a social contract. If Pakistan has to rise up as a civilized nation it has to abide by its promises no matter what.

Since you are a British citizen, you may not be bound by the constitutional promises made in Pakistan, I understand that. If British law allows you to spread hatred and incite violence against people of other religions then by all means keep doing what you are doing.

I can only pray that may God have mercy on you and let you see other human beings with compassion that our Holy Prophet (pbuh) showed as and taught us.

Last edited:

Aman Xmsm

haha accepted by animals he couldn't even stand dogs, didn't like dogs.
But yes he liked camels toiled and prescribed it as medicine