the peoples of Pakistan

stephen

Citizen
One of my one regrets in life is not being able in my lifetime being able to visit Pakistan ( im 43 white uk male ) again Pakistan is under the spotlight for all the wrong reasons and of cause its peoples ( a minority) will be shown around the world burning usa flags and demonstating against what happend.
For me people like Bin laden done the normal Pakistani no favours at all only brought more troubles to a people that seem to be always having to struggle.
I know most people in Pakistan are warm and generous as i know this is what your religeon preaches,again my one regret is the nearest I will get to pakistan is the wagha border crossing.
How I wish peace would return to Pakistan so its people can live united and me and my wife can travel through that crossing at wagha, Stephen

pakistan1947

MPA (400+ posts)
Dear Stephen, in every country there are few people who are involed in illegal activities...... its not only in Pakistan......
You are most welcome to Pakistan and hopefully you & your family will enjoy the tour.

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)
Brother u can visit whaga crossing any time belive me their is no problem in lahore.U r most welcome.

aushami

MPA (400+ posts)
Hey Steve, You are more than welcome to Visit Pakistan. I pray you wish comes true soon. :)

Thanks for nice words..

swing

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
[MENTION=14433]stephen[/MENTION]

u are most wellcome bro. and u can visit any crossing.
i only advise u dont watch our 3rd class News media u will be 100% safe.

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)
One of my one regrets in life is not being able in my lifetime being able to visit Pakistan ( im 43 white uk male ) again Pakistan is under the spotlight for all the wrong reasons and of cause its peoples ( a minority) will be shown around the world burning usa flags and demonstating against what happend.
For me people like Bin laden done the normal Pakistani no favours at all only brought more troubles to a people that seem to be always having to struggle.
I know most people in Pakistan are warm and generous as i know this is what your religeon preaches,again my one regret is the nearest I will get to pakistan is the wagha border crossing.
How I wish peace would return to Pakistan so its people can live united and me and my wife can travel through that crossing at wagha, Stephen

wait for few months, come after the departure of this Govt.

Unicorn

Banned
[MENTION=17341]Proudmuslim[/MENTION];391605

Jealousy will get you no-where, he can go anywhere and have great time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
You will regret again to visit there... but British did not regret their visit few centuries ago...

They got it a gold mine....and stayed there for more than 100 years.... looted all the gold and quit back....

So what r u expecting from the looted house??

Safarmai

MPA (400+ posts)
Since 9/11 most of the airlines don't fly direct to pakistan (amerikan&eu airlines). Tickets are cheaper to UAE, india and from there to pakistan with asian airline.
If a person wants to cross the wagah border he must cross............... don't look at it.

T

terex

[MENTION=14433]stephen[/MENTION]

Enjoy the trip..... visit in winter(summer are really hot :P )

Proudmuslim

MPA (400+ posts)
[MENTION=17341]Proudmuslim[/MENTION];391605

Jealousy will get you no-where, he can go anywhere and have great time.

we all can see who was jealous bud he was talking about PAKISTAN and you came in start talking about india any sensible person can see who was jealous there hahahaha bye indicorn.....

stephen

Citizen
weve been to India each winter for the last 6 years like I said we have been as North as the border crossing on a visit to Amritsar and travelled south down as far as Kerala so really Iv been lucky enough in this "new life I was given" to travel India.

stephen

Citizen
You will regret again to visit there... but British did not regret their visit few centuries ago...

They got it a gold mine....and stayed there for more than 100 years.... looted all the gold and quit back....

So what r u expecting from the looted house??

Just like to add I had nothing to do with looting houses but Ive shared my tears watching your people suffer at the hands of suicide bombers, does that count, peace to you my friend

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Just like to add I had nothing to do with looting houses but Ive shared my tears watching your people suffer at the hands of suicide bombers, does that count, peace to you my friend

shared tears on our suffering due to suicide bomber? Thanks but ONLY on suicide bomber?

Not drone attacks?

Abdul Allah

Minister (2k+ posts)

Any way right now i would say wait for some time
InshaAllah (God willing)
there will be a time when you will be able to visit Pakistan. and you will find us friendly :)

stephen

Citizen
shared tears on our suffering due to suicide bomber? Thanks but ONLY on suicide bomber?

Not drone attacks?

Abdul.

My friend, were ever their are innoccent Men, women and children suffering I feel pain, Peace to you and I hope I live to see the sun shining on all the peoples of Pakistan , Stephen