The Ramadhan 2010 Thread

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dear members
Ramzan 2010 is coming very fast.
Are you planing your new time table for this holy month?

You can share anything you like in this thread and let's keep this thread on top until Ramadan Finishes.

Jazakallah

---------------------

I love the atmosphere in Ramadan. Waking up sehri and doing Iftari, the whole family sitting on the the table together, the feeling of spirtuality. My favorite month out of the whole year.

I don't really change my schedule except getting up for sehri and then going to bed right after the prayers for a few more hours of sleep.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Masha allah

Time ran in flashes of eyes, it feel like yesterday when we had same thread for last year, Alhamdulillah it will remain same, like all previous years, Sahri, office, this year I have late shift, so it will be rush to home from office for break fast, and then immediately to Mosque, Yes there will be a big change Insha Allah this Ramadan, I will pray Taraweeh under my "SON'S IQAMAT" great privilege of this Ramadhan.

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
Masha allah

Time ran in flashes of eyes, it feel like yesterday when we had same thread for last year, Alhamdulillah it will remain same, like all previous years, Sahri, office, this year I have late shift, so it will be rush to home from office for break fast, and then immediately to Mosque, Yes there will be a big change Insha Allah this Ramadan, I will pray Taraweeh under my "SON'S IQAMAT" great privilege of this Ramadhan.

Great honour Abbasi bhai. Mashallah :)

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
Masha allah

MashaAllah. SubhanAllah.
Abbasi bhai hamray liye bhi dua karen ke Allah Ta'Ala hamain bhi aisi taufeeq aur himmat ata farmain.

Adeel

Founder
Masha allah

I will pray Taraweeh under my "SON'S IQAMAT" great privilege of this Ramadhan.

That is truly amazing but he is soo young but Mashallah, great achievement. I will definitely do one taravih prayer there, Inshallah

Minhajian

Citizen
This is my 1st Ramzan with you ppl.... I always have very busy shedule in Ramza kreem .... basiclly I m an Islamic scholor and I would deliver Islamic lectures daily after Fajar prayer and after Taraweeh... This is certainly an honor for me and blessing Allah Almighty and his beloved Prophet ..... One Thing more I want to request you all that If any one have any question regarding Ramzan kreem or any other thing .. plz feel free to ask... Thanks

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
That is truly amazing but he is soo young but Mashallah, great achievement. I will definitely do one taravih prayer there, Inshallah
You are Masha Allah more than welcome to join this team of youngsters, its a group of four, whom Masjid have designate for specific area, so all of them will divide and will keep monitoring each other Insha Allah, In fact you as Hafiz can also join the team.

AH

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thanks a million to all of you, who have given so encouraging remarks, keep praying for all of us.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Salam
Mubrook & jaza-k-ALLAH.
Do pray for us & Pakistan specially pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.

rajakhanmd

Senator (1k+ posts)
Congrats Abbasi bhai. Masha-Allah.

This will be my first ever Ramadhan outside my home, away from family. But Insha Allah, it will be a great experience, as always.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Congrats Abbasi bhai. Masha-Allah.

This will be my first ever Ramadhan outside my home, away from family. But Insha Allah, it will be a great experience, as always.

Thanks Raja,

Where have you been, I heard you are busy in research assignment, Insha Allah you will feel enjoy Ramadan in US as well.

Take care.

Allah Hafiz

Knowledge Seeker

Senator (1k+ posts)
Masha allah
Yes there will be a big change Insha Allah this Ramadan, I will pray Taraweeh under my "SON'S IQAMAT" great privilege of this Ramadhan.

May Allah keep him steadfast on Islam and make him waseela for the forgiveness of the Family on the day of judgement.

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Are WE ready for Ramadhan

** High Priority **

A reminder myself and you all - the there are few more days to next Ramadhan 1431 (2010), Inshaa Allaah.

Here is a check list of things to consider before it comes:

Have I improved in my character since last Ramadhan?

Have I improved in being a better believer since last Ramadhan?

Have I learned more about my strengths and weaknesses since last Ramadhan?

Have I read more Qur'aan since this year since reading it last Ramadhan?

Have I become closer to my Lord since last Ramadhan?

Have I learned more about my Lord since last Ramadhan?

Have I thanked my Lord more since last Ramadhan?

Have I put away some other things for the After Life since last Ramadhan?

Have I memorized more Qur'aan since last Ramadhan?

Have I learned more about my deen since last Ramadhan?

TOTAL CHECKS

Note: Only Allaah and you know the true answers to these questions, but just think, was that your last Ramadhan? If not, then you have few more days to work before the Ramadhan. Bi'ithni'llaah. May Allaah preserve you and help us all, Ameen.

"The duration of life is short span for the one who wastes it in amusement and play. So he should utilize and benefit from his time since it passes away just as the movement of clouds."

'Astaghfirullaahal 'Adheemal-lathee laa 'ilaaha 'illaa Huwal-Hayyul- Qayyoomu wa atoobu 'ilayhi.

(I seek the forgiveness of Allah the Mighty, There is none worthy of worship except Him, the Living, the Eternal, and I repent to Him)

Knowledge Seeker

Senator (1k+ posts)
Page 1
1.gif

Page 2
2.gif

Page 3
3.gif

Page 4
4.gif

Page 5
5.gif

Page 6
6.gif

Page 7
7.gif

Page 8
8.gif

Last edited:

usiddiqi

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Wsalam,

Congrats to Abbasi Ali and may ur son will go in the Sirat-Mustaqeem much further!!!

Wsalam

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The Last breath..... Ahmed Bukhatir

Come on my brothers let us pray.... Lets Promise in Ramazan-ul-mubarak we will not Qaza our namaz.. Inshallah

Last edited: