To The Point - 20th August 2011 - Imran Khan and Shaikh Rasheed

azrana

MPA (400+ posts)
Malik Bhai, it is not method and definative end of this problem, at all,,, about Haroon Rashid i better dont write here,

on Gujranwala road from Kot Abdullaha there is my flour mill, and on ther other end of district noroowal, this baba ji, Haroon rashid has about i am not definative sure if it is 800 or 1800 acer land with , generl hameed gul,s daughter, mustafa khar sb,and also sajid butter, so please dont tell me what he is telling as well, he has nothing to do and understand the modren ruling issue and methodes,

Please come to the Issue, and ask Khan sb to explain of transparent implementiation to end of crouption denfinatly, ???

azrana

MPA (400+ posts)
Khuram Sb aisi Baat naheen hey, main woh sunnana chahta hoon, jis sey mujhey lagey keh yeah modren ruling key method jaantey hain, keh naheen, bas sirf itna sa,.. aur kuch naheen

thanks

Rana saab aap konsa method sunna chahtay hain ? wo pathan cheekh tau raha hai ke police depoliticize karo , koi complacency nahi honi chahiey , sab parties ko saaf saaf bata do ke agar kisi bhi party ka koi banda pakra jaye ga , zimmay daari usi party par daali jaye gi . Kisi wajah say koi mufahmat nahi ho gi . Aur kia kahay ? karachi kay logo ko samandar par khara kar ke pehlay safai karo karachi ki , phir eik eik ki talashi lay kar wapis ghar janay do ? Rana saab aap kisi bhi party ko join karnay ya support karnay ki niet is basis par karain ke uski intention kia hai . Eik party jiskay paas koi powers na hon , jo parliament main hi nahi hai filhaal ... wo isi tarah kay javaab day sakta hai ...kar tau kuch nahi sakta . Aaj wo halaat kay baaray main karachi main dharna kar day tau loug kahain ge kay chalo ab dharnay ki siasat karachi main bhi . Ham logo ko aadat par chuki hai meray bhai ke sirf wohi sunna hai jo ham sunna chahtay hain ... jo hamari marzi kay butabiq na ho , us par kaan nahi dharna ... mera bhi Imran koi chacha nahi lagta , laken aap notice kar lo ke ye akela politician hai jo us savaal ka javaab zaroor deta hai jo is say poocha gaya ho ... otherwise, it's a habit of Pakistani politicians kay baat air savaal dono ghuma jao . listen to him and try to evolve his intentions for Pakistan .

SalmanKhanN

MPA (400+ posts)
Theek hai bhai..app abh drama nah karoo..the people already told u..now if u are that keen go and ask Ik himself..we dont need u to join the party or support it..this party is ur need..and if u dont understand that..then that is ur problem...not anyone elses..so stop this drama over here..stop wasting ur time(yapping)
Khuram Sb aisi Baat naheen hey, main woh sunnana chahta hoon, jis sey mujhey lagey keh yeah modren ruling key method jaantey hain, keh naheen, bas sirf itna sa,.. aur kuch naheen

thanks

tijaz

MPA (400+ posts)
@ azrana

If you do not want to understand than no one can help you. To understand IK you have to follow him. You cannot base an opinion from one sitting. He has quoted Swiss a lot of times in his speaches. He wants to see Pakistan a welfare state like Swiss, where there is rule of law. Do you think there is rule of law in Karachi. Many hundereds have been butchered and there is no one held responsible. Does it show that police has any balls in Karachi. You get strength from authority. What IK is saying is plain and simple. Give police uninterrupted authority so that it can assert itself. Army went to Swat an it is stuck there because the minute it would leave situation would worse there too. Do you think Army is the solution in Karachi?

usman710

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
i am not fan of any party, but this is just bla bla bla, do you know how to implement it ??? depoliticization of police,,, cannt be ??? they are most of them having financial and relationship problems, please let us talk with sence ,not teasing any one, like you are doing,

my questions remain, to talk something and explaining the methdology in croupt nation are two different things, i want a implemented policey , on wiser baised ,and transparency of that system, not just talking, i need to understand that process from Imran khan, , sir please think what i am talking about,

Prophet Muhammad (SAW) ne farmaya if his daughter would have committed a theft , the punishment would be the same. Cutting of hands. its a hadith everybody knows

So justice is the key, which sustains the society. JUSTICE SHOULD BE SAME FOR ALL
Which cannot be done until police is or administration is unbiased

Methodology us waqt aatey when there is a WILL there is a WAY.
So jab will he nahe tau Pakistan ka Allah he hafiz
NS AUR ZARDARI se koi umeed nahe kyun sab se pehlay pher woh jail jaeen gay

Hazrat Ali (RA) ka qaul hay kufr ka system reh skta hay, na insafi ka nahe,-------So (yapping) the solution in detail is ager ap k hath may power ho as prime minister and you post good honest people in karachi who will be unbiased and hang the culprits as per LAW whether they belong to PTI, PML(N), PPP, MQM or ANP. The system will automatically sustain. No rocket science
Per jab insaan k dil pe taala lag jaye tau pher usay samjh kaisay aaye. Afsos hota hay ignorance aur dhetai pe

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)
Theek hai bhai..app abh drama nah karoo..the people already told u..now if u are that keen go and ask Ik himself..we dont need u to join the party or support it..this party is ur need..and if u dont understand that..then that is ur problem...not anyone elses..so stop this drama over here..stop wasting ur time(yapping)
Salmaan that's wrong . You should apologize to a Pakistani who is seeking answers .. be polite to him . We need Pakistan and Pakistan needs us . Party is nothing without it;s people and people are nothing without a flag . It's a mutual relationship ... Pakistan needs every citizen to understand what's right for the country .

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)

thanks
Rana sahab ... modern nature of governance is inevitable with Imran in the office BUT at the same time he never talked about modernization of Pakistan ... all he says and the party motto is " justice" hence , justice party ! aap sab kay saath insaaf karo ... 3/4th issues khud hi resolve ho jaain ge . I know shaukat khaanam hospital ka politics say koi talluk nahi hai laken eik choti si example hi lay lain , Imran ka father usi hospital main eik line main khara hoa beemaari main , aur Imran nay is baat ka zikar kabhi nahi kiya ... is baat ko tau saalon ho gaye ... pichlay dino Mubashir Luqman nay program main zikr kiya tau pata chala .. sirf eik example hai masavaat ki , insaaf ki , SYSTEM ki .

SalmanKhanN

MPA (400+ posts)
People who want to seek knowledge are not doing topi drama..when 5 or 6 people tell the topi drama what the anwer..and then the topi drama dislikes there comments..and then topi drama is repeating the question again and again..like he wants to prove a point..that is the problem with the topi drama..he is wasting time..topi drama if he is that concerned should go ask Imran khan himself..and if he is not satisfied..we havent taken the responsibilty of him..he is his own entity..he has his own thinking..Khurram bhai u are not new on siasat..u know how these people are...fasaadii
Salmaan that's wrong . You should apologize to a Pakistani who is seeking answers .. be polite to him . We need Pakistan and Pakistan needs us . Party is nothing without it;s people and people are nothing without a flag . It's a mutual relationship ... Pakistan needs every citizen to understand what's right for the country .

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

thanks

Agar koi modern ruling kay method jantay hein to woh Imran hi ho sukta hay aur koi nahin, tubhi bar bar
Europe ki misalein detay hein. Agar aap bhi jantey hein to zara sunnein to!
Haroon Rasheed gave some facts and has nothing to do with his land holdings.

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Sheikh rashid has given clear indication that he is willing to join PTI.......If IK and sheikh rashid join togather and do a julsa in rawalpindi , i gaurantee you that will be the biggest julsa of the history of pakistan and that will take away all the hair of PLMN gunj---a brothers,,,,, i think it is going to happen soon

Last edited:

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
IK has already indicated about forming an alliance with honest parties and now i think sheikh rashid is going to force IK to do it as soon as possible,,,,,,, and i think there is going be a big change after eid,,,,

next2saint

MPA (400+ posts)
Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine...

if u still think MQM, PPP, PML-N, ANP can bring prosperity to Pakistan.. then let me the first one to inform u that u ve become a VENDING MACHINE...(omg)

vote for change.. vote for PTI... Imran Khan is the only leader who can bring change...

tijaz

MPA (400+ posts)
i liked the smile on ik's face when sheikhoo was saying that nz and his enitre family had gotten admission in BA on sports seats. meaning they were dum as students.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)

thanks

Khurram - I think Salman's answer is ok. He has replied to a Rana sahib who does not want to understand anything. I don't know which age group Rana Sb belongs to but I am guessing 50+. That is the generation who did not do anything for Pakistan and did not develop any political or educational base for Pakistan. They can't understand it. It will be too much of time and energy for someone to teach him. I have tried and failed. I still respect Rana Sb. but there is just so much someone can do to make other person understand. Only those people learn who want to learn. Rana Sb has some different intentions or a blocked mind. So I also suggest he sits back and relaxes in Switzerland and don't worry for Pakistan, coz if he did, he would either go to Pakistan and take charge himself or support the honest person who wants to do something.

zaigham

Senator (1k+ posts)
jo loag yeh program dekh kar bhi saloution mang rahey hein.. on ke liye quran mein bhi hukam hai ham nay in ki ankhien kan band kar diya hein .. or tum yaqeenan onhi mein say ho agar yeh jo shakhs oper saloution mang raha ye kisi police waley say pochiey aap kia kartey ho .. or police wala kahey ke police mein hon .. tu yeh yaqeenan next question karey ga acha police mein tu ho par kam kia kartey ho... baap nay thasildari ki kamai say computer tu lay dia magar akal tu allah ki dain hai

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
While we don't have any shortage of third class political parties in Pakistan, MQM certainly is on top of the list. I really have a soft corner for MQM since I think it has a very few good people as well who are badly mislead by a traitor and israeli agent ALTAF HUSSAIN. But what are these people doing? MQM is just a drama who always wants to be in government and play the politics according to their british israeli masters. What happened to their point on vaderaism? Why do they sit in govt with vadera party? If MQM fixes itself, everything will be fine in Pakistan right away, especially Karachi. If MQM opposes PPP and joins hands with other parties to throw out the government, deweaponize Karachi and form a peaceful government, everything will be fine. PPP needs to be eliminated from Pakistan and if MQM doesn't fix itself, it needs to be eliminated too. It's very easy to fix MQM - just change the leader. Get someone sensible and who is not agent.

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Zardari k duo top k supportrs apnay apnay tarekay say zardari k political compaign chala rahay hain.......

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sheikh rashid has given clear indication that he is willing to join PTI.......If IK and sheikh rashid join togather and do a julsa in rawalpindi , i gaurantee you that will be the biggest julsa of the history of pakistan and that will take away all the hair of PLMN gunj---a brothers,,,,, i think it is going to happen soon
personal na hua karain nai tu imran khan rona shuru kar day ga...........no offence