To The Point - 20th August 2011 - Imran Khan and Shaikh Rasheed

mak1981

MPA (400+ posts)
Mere khayal say imran nay saaf saaf kaha hay keh agar police ko free hand dia jaye tu the situation will get better, i guess you missed this part.

to khan sb aap key pass kia formula hey, iss ko rokney ka, koi aik kindly explain to karain, ,, siwaey tankeed key kuch bataoo bhi, keh aap key pass kia policy hey, aap kaisey is divided society ko handel karain gey, ??? i ll joine the pti, if there any competetive methode imran will explain me,

shaikh rasheed as well... nawaz sharif, or zardari, any one,

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)

2008031056940101.jpg

nawaz-zardari-meeting.jpg
bhutto-zardari-sharif-e1286391509256.jpg

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
IK and PTI beware of this Sheikh Rasheed. Aik taraf Nawaz Shareef ko galee dayta hay aur doosree taraf yeh Nawaz Shareef ko muhtadha muslim leauge ka leader maanay ko tayaar hay. Iss ka koee deen Imaan nahee.

I liked IK reply to Sheikh Rasheed on hum khayaal group making allaince with PML(N).

khadmi

Voter (50+ posts)
Dont worry,, Sindh Balochistan me bhi PTI nazar aye ge ap ko,,, KPK aur Punjab to already le chukay khan sb

azrana

MPA (400+ posts)
chalain aap log sub sahi hain, ,,, imran sb sub janntey hain,, aur woh mighty person sub kuch kar sakta hey,

well mujhey kuch naheen kehna iss key siwa, i am educated person, engineering from swiss university and master from California, security experties from Tel avive, and crunntly holding a positon in NATO for as a security expert,,, i am just a person, a simple muslim and harworker guy,, i have not critisize to any one beside party, and policy or its leader, not personaly to any one,

but seems you guys have not arguments just one way to think,, well guys i am just 40 not oldies , :-)

God bless you and your imran khan,,,

usman710

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
baat krnay say pehlay meri baton ko yaad rakhain.............imran khan aur aap sub easy rahain gay...............

UNCLE Ap rest kiya karen damagh pe zor na diya karen werna kisi din Aqal ajaye ge damagh may.

And

I totally agree with Malik

A word of advice:
Two of the most dumb and stupid persons on this forum to have
a conversation with are:
from PMLN....shiningstar
From MQM....woofer

usman6062

MPA (400+ posts)
i am not fan of any party, but this is just bla bla bla, do you know how to implement it ??? depoliticization of police,,, cannt be ??? they are most of them having financial and relationship problems, please let us talk with sence ,not teasing any one, like you are doing,

my questions remain, to talk something and explaining the methdology in croupt nation are two different things, i want a implemented policey , on wiser baised ,and transparency of that system, not just talking, i need to understand that process from Imran khan, , sir please think what i am talking about,

Brother, what ever you are saying is only correct for those who never seen their dreams come true.
Imran khan has already shown with Cancer hospital that how a good hospital can run on donations in Pakistan(its already been awarded by many International organizations). and also with NAMAL College.
The answer of your question is same what Imran khan has given 1000s of times to people like us. But we don't listen because we think that we are smart ***. He already told that Pakistan needs honesty (Imaandari) & Rule of Law (justice).
If you still don't understand then I would recommend you to visit Shokat Khanum & read its history where honesty and rule of law are key factors of being successful.

azrana

MPA (400+ posts)
thanks for your comments, i dont want actualy disscuss about it, but let us leave it open, i know personaly khan, some how some where, but it is not topic, let us see what he can do, i pray for him that he will get in rule as well, thanks

Brother, what ever you are saying is only correct for those who never seen their dreams come true.
Imran khan has already shown with Cancer hospital that how a good hospital can run on donations in Pakistan(its already been awarded by many International organizations). and also with NAMAL College.
The answer of your question is same what Imran khan has given 1000s of times to people like us. But we don't listen because we think that we are smart ***. He already told that Pakistan needs honesty (Imaandari) & Rule of Law (justice).
If you still don't understand then I would recommend you to visit Shokat Khanum & read its history where honesty and rule of law are key factors of being successful.