U-Turn on Housing Scheme..?

intekhab

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The speed with bonga khan making u-turns ...it's not far that one day he will say that he made the skmh in the memory of his corrupt dad and not cancer patient mother....any thing expected from this confused bonga.

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
So Government is now taking another u-turn.
All thought it is supposed to be built by Government but it seems it will be some private housing scheme.

حکومت نے گھروں کی تعمیر نہیں کرنی،حکومت نے نجی سیکٹر کو آسانی فراہم کرنا ہے، وزیراعظم

https://twitter.com/x/status/1111157853090443264
Lol....Why are you making a mockery out of yourself? Govt building houses? And looking at the list of 'humnawas' in this thread, God help PPP and PMLN

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Private sector ho ya government....in either case.....1 ghar nahi bana abhi tuk....na banayga door door tuk koi imkaan hai........ye hai khoton ki hakuumat jahan kaam karne wala 1 bandaa nahi. Na bahir se overseas Paksitanis ka talent laya gaya hai.....kiunkey kon yahan aakar kaam karega when you make your currency worthless. Koi khayraati kaam karne mein interested nahi hai. Half of Punjab MPAs are ready to form forward block agar unko thora bhi chera gia......

ahameed

I do not have list since no government ever share their information with common man like me but one thing i learned yesterday on siasat.pk that 3 big names from KPK were named for land corruption by NAB and KPK minister Khatak is one of them. I believe we should lookinto fact and do no support blindly because thats what the supporter of PPP and PMLN are doing. Lets establish a fact that Bukhari was appointed by IK who is dual national.

Regards,
نہ ہی پی ٹی آئی کے کسی لیڈر نے اور نہ ہی کسی سپورٹر نے نیب کے خلاف کچھ بولا ھے پی ٹی آئی کے کسی بھی لیڈر کے خلاف کاروائی کرنے پر۔

دوہری شہریت والے کو عہدہ دینا کس قانون کی خلاف ورزی ہے؟؟؟ میرے خیال میں سپریم کورٹ نے اس کیس کو سن لیا ھے۔

umer_javed

MPA (400+ posts)
نہ ہی پی ٹی آئی کے کسی لیڈر نے اور نہ ہی کسی سپورٹر نے نیب کے خلاف کچھ بولا ھے پی ٹی آئی کے کسی بھی لیڈر کے خلاف کاروائی کرنے پر۔

دوہری شہریت والے کو عہدہ دینا کس قانون کی خلاف ورزی ہے؟؟؟ میرے خیال میں سپریم کورٹ نے اس کیس کو سن لیا ھے۔

Asslam-u-Alaikum,

Can you sincerely answer following
Person-1 provide a gun to Person-2
Person-2, with this gun, kills Person-3
Who is innocent among them and who is killer?

With regards to Bukhari if he really loves Pakistan then he would've surrendered his British citizen long back.

Regards,

ahameed

Asslam-u-Alaikum,

Can you sincerely answer following
Person-1 provide a gun to Person-2
Person-2, with this gun, kills Person-3
Who is innocent among them and who is killer?

With regards to Bukhari if he really loves Pakistan then he would've surrendered his British citizen long back.

Regards,
عمر بھائی اگر خلوص کا معیار پاکستانی شہریت ہوتا تو میاں نوازشریف صاحب، میاں شہباز شریف صاحب، مریم صفدر صاحبہ، زرداری صاحب اور بلاول زرداری صاحب جیسے لوگ ڈالر اور جائداد بیرونی ممالک میں بنانے کی بجائے پاکستان میں بناتے جس طرح بیرونی ممالک میں مقیم پاکستانی کرتے ہیں

umer_javed

MPA (400+ posts)
عمر بھائی اگر خلوص کا معیار پاکستانی شہریت ہوتا تو میاں نوازشریف صاحب، میاں شہباز شریف صاحب، مریم صفدر صاحبہ، زرداری صاحب اور بلاول زرداری صاحب جیسے لوگ ڈالر اور جائداد بیرونی ممالک میں بنانے کی بجائے پاکستان میں بناتے جس طرح بیرونی ممالک میں مقیم پاکستانی کرتے ہیں

Asslam-u-Alaikum,

Ahameed bhai I understand your point of view and believe me I never voted for any one of these guys, because from the day one all of them are standing in same Que. It burns my heart when I see Indian products in Pakistan, from food to cloths there is a long list of items entering Pakistan from India and our nation is buying these stuff like anything. Is this you called "Muhebey Watan"???

I asked you a very humble question but you didn't answer, will you please answer that as well?

Bhai you like it or not for me Zardari, Nawaz and Imran Khan all are same because they are all supported by same people, the people who were in PPP, PMLN and PMLQ are now in PTI. I know and you know how clean and "Muhebey Watan" these people are. So if Imran Khan is standing tall on their shoulders is same as Zardari or Nawaz Shareef standing on top.

Bhai No hard feelings but remember one thing.

If One get a huge home for free.
Whatever food you wish for free.
Luxury cars for free.
Cloths for free.
Money for free.
Travel and protocol for free.
Tell me would he still do corruption??? and for what he will do corruption???

If that person is from Ahl-e-Eman will always chose Ahl-e-Eman as friends and as supporter.

with best Regards,

Last Comment - End Discussion