Visiting Graves a Practice of the Salaf - Explained by the Ahle Sunnah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
lol ...hahahahhaha ...So what do these videos Prove ???....Tell me something If some muslims Make a Mistake in prayers ..Does that mean Islam is Bad ???...hahahahahahahahahah

How old are you ...10 ?....Childish Man ...if some misguided followers is what u base ur interpretation of a religion then Pakistan1947 you should have your brain checked ....So you couldnt fight logically so you come up with these LAME and Baseless Videos ...Here are some Wahabii and salafi followers ..people like you who claim one you "understand quran on their own" ....Here see their antics !...Have fun

First of all I am with you in criticizing Saudi Royal's lavish living style. But the video you have posted does not show that these corrupt Saudis are participating in any religious gathering. The bad people are everywhere, in every country and in every religion but they are not the part of this debate.

Contrary to your your videos, I have posted video of a religious gathering of a deviated sect. Had they followed Quraan and authentic hadeeths instead of blindly following their ignorant Peers they would not have dared commiting these SHIRKIA activities at the grave.

Again, please talk with logic and show some maturity in your posts.

Last edited:

molson4u

Senator (1k+ posts)
Salfi gang is here....lol you guys never stop even Allah has commanded in Quran that " we have ceiled their hearts" then why to argue?

People who want to go on grave should go and people who want to stay at home, should stay home. Why to argue when none of you is an ayatullah or a muhadis. Waste of time and nothing better to do in life.

Last edited:

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
lol ...Your Amusing ..hahaha..How do I show you logic when you don't recognise it ...hahahah...so no existant logic such as urseleves is never going to show up for you!

Im glad you agree with me on another point that Bad people are everywhere...likewise their are people who abuse every religion...and uve posted their videos but this DOES NOT NEGATE the fact that VISITING GRAVES IS A SUNNAH OF OUR AKA pbuh. And you also agree that you posted the video of a "misguided sect" ...Again 1947 ...why is it that you love this word "sect" ...and "shirk" ...Have you ever thought that if something was done and allowed by the Prophet pbuh and you and your like minded groups of salafis and wahabis now claim its "shirk" that in itself is a BIDDAH...because your innovating a new concept of shirk for something that the Prophet pbuh himself did.

That is a very dangerous path and Do not get into a collision course with the Prophet pbuh and Aulia Allah and please mend your wayS!

REMEMBER THIS ...ALL MY POSTINGS HAVE SOUND HADITH AND QURANIC EVIDENCE ...ALL SHAIKHS OF AHSAN HAVE THEIR SPIRITUAL CHAIN GOING BACK TO OUR BELOVED PROPHET pbuh hence they are the rightfull people to follow...you dont want to ...thats fine...we can only pray to Allah swt for you..This wahabi fitna has caused nothing but grief with its concocted ideology may Allah swt save you from it!

First of all I am with you in criticizing Saudi Royal's lavish living style. But the video you have posted does not show that these corrupt Saudis are participating in any religious gathering. The bad people are everywhere, in every country and in every religion but they are not the part of this dedate.

Contrary to your your videos, I have posted video of a religious gathering of a deviated sect. Had they followed Quraan and authentic hadeeths instead of blindly following their ignorant Peers they would not dare commit these SHIRKIA activities at the grave.

Again, please talk with logic and show some maturity in your posts.

ajeeba

MPA (400+ posts)
And no one is asking for your opinion !....My job is to post the truth which i have done....merely u uttering statements carries no weight !..Have fun :D

Neither did i ask for your opinion here. you presented your view, i presented mine. common grow up read some books. come out of this subcontinent brand of Islam.

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mufti COPY PASTE in action................. Allah k wahid lashareek honey k ore Nabi s.a.w ki gawahi de saktey ho .............Mr copy paste 1947 ?????????????

Haq pe vo he jiskey pass Allah ore uska rasool s.a.w he jiskey paas nhi he uskey munn se fitna hi nikley ga chahey vo quran ki ayat hi kion na suna raha ho...........

ikrar um billesaan se agey brhoo ore tasdeeq um bilkalb karo ta k phir is firka variat ki behs se tumharee jan hi choot jaey...

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
Take the examples of mosques, churches and temples which are built as massive structures, but these buildings are not treated alike. Mosque is a place where we pray Allah( سبحانہ و تعا لی )[COLOR=[URL="http://www.siasat.pk/forum/misc.php?do=dbtech_usertag_hash&hash=222280%5D%5BFONT%3DGeorgia%5D"]#222280][/URL] while Churches and Temples are places of apostasy where idols are worshiped; therefore, we should avoid visiting them for the purpose of prayers. [/COLOR]

http://www.quraneasyurdu.net/ps17/ch17z.html#40

40...........For had it not been for Allah's repelling some men by means of others, cloisters and churches and oratories and mosques, wherein the name of Allah is oft mentioned, would assuredly have been pulled down.........

Those who are lying in Graves, themselves do not know when they
are going to be raised again, including Qadir Jilani(RT), so making Graves
as "waseela" is an act of those who think that only Allah is available near
Graves and those who believe Allah is everywhere do not need a specific
place for achieving Rehmat and Qurbay Illahi.

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
Yes babadeena ....Inshallah You will truly not know what happened to you in the grave...since you believe in verses meant for the kufar but applied to muslims with full confidence :D...

and Sheikh Abdul Qadir alm Jilani (ra) is a Wali Allah ...and they are alive ...his grave is his abode for the next world so we go to pay reverence ...Using any pious wali or nabi is allowed in Islam ..You are certainly no authority to even be commenting on this.

http://www.quraneasyurdu.net/ps17/ch17z.html#40

40...........For had it not been for Allah's repelling some men by means of others, cloisters and churches and oratories and mosques, wherein the name of Allah is oft mentioned, would assuredly have been pulled down.........

Those who are lying in Graves, themselves do not know when they
are going to be raised again, including Qadir Jilani(RT), so making Graves
as "waseela" is an act of those who think that only Allah is available near
Graves and those who believe Allah is everywhere do not need a specific
place for achieving Rehmat and Qurbay Illahi.

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
Dude...like are you an idiot ?? ...If you dont like Proper Islam ..what are you doing on this forum ???...Its ironic how people from salafi and wahabi sects are quick to use the words "Brands", "shirk" etc etc with impunity..I bet because of your partial mentality...you come up and without any context to quran or hadith start blabbering like a mental asylum test case ..lol lol ...Proving urself nothing more than a little moron ...anyways ...its not your fault ...we pray that Allah swt brings you to the right path.

Neither did i ask for your opinion here. you presented your view, i presented mine. common grow up read some books. come out of this subcontinent brand of Islam.

such bolo

Re: Forbiddance to build mosques on the graves and decorating them with pictures and forbiddance to use the graves as mosques

Pakistan1947 ..you are the biggest mental contradiction i have seen..All these versus mentioned above is for the Kuffar ...just like muslims and non muslims are not alike ...The Hadeeth for the kuffar cannot be applied to Muslims ..THIS IS WHERE YOU GO WRONG !!...We pray to you through the WASEELA of Sheikh Abdul Qadir al JIlani (Ra) to show you the right path :) ...Have fun !

بسم اللہ الرحمٰن الرحیم

میرے دوست آپ کا دعویٰ انتہائی عجیب اور پوری اسلامی تاریخ جو ١٤٠٠ سال پر محیط ہے میں بلکل نیا ہے، یعنی آپ یہ کہنا چاہتے ہیں کہ ایک برائی کفار کے لئے تو برائی ہے مگر وہ مسلمانوں کے لئے اچھائی ہے، میرے بھائی ایسا تو کسی مذھب میں نہیں چہ جائیکہ آپ اس بات کو اسلام میں ثابت کریں

یہ تو ایسا ہی ہوا کے اگر کسی شخص کو ناپ تول میں کمی سے متعلق قوم ایوب علیہ سلام پر آنے والے عذاب سے خبردار کیا جائے تو وہ کہے بھئ یہ آیات تو قوم ایوب کے لئے تھیں موجودہ مسلمانوں کے لئے نہیں میں تو ناپ تول میں کمی کرونگا

اگر کسی کو ہم جنس پرستی سے متعلق قوم لوط کے انجام سے ڈرایا جائے تو وہ کہے بھائی یہ آیات قوم لوط کے لئے ہیں موجودہ مسلمانوں کے لئے نہیں، مسلمانوں اور قوم لوط کے کفّار میں فرق ہے

اگر کسی کو لڑکیوں کے زندہ درگور کرنے سے متعلق اللہ کے نبی صلی اللہ علیہ وسلّم کی وعید سنائی جائے تو وہ کہے وہ تو کفّار کے لئے ہے میں تو مسسلمان ہوں میں تو زندہ درگور کرونگا

میرے بھائی جو جرم کفّار کے لئے جرم ہے وہ مسلمانوں کے لئے عین ثواب کیسے ہوگیا؟

جابر رضى اللہ تعالى عنہ بيان كرتے ہيں كہ رسول كريم صلى اللہ عليہ وسلم نے قبر كو پختہ كرنے اور اس پر بيٹھنے اور اس پر كچھ تعمير كرنے سے منع فرمايا
صحيح مسلم شريف حديث نمبر ( 670 )ھ

اب اس حدیث میں اللہ کے نبی pbuh کس کو حکم دے رہے ہیں؟؟ کسے منع فرما رہے ہیں؟؟؟ کفّار کو؟؟ یا مسلمانوں کو؟؟؟

Last edited:

ajeeba

MPA (400+ posts)
Dude...like are you an idiot ?? ...If you dont like Proper Islam ..what are you doing on this forum ???...Its ironic how people from salafi and wahabi sects are quick to use the words "Brands", "shirk" etc etc with impunity..I bet because of your partial mentality...you come up and without any context to quran or hadith start blabbering like a mental asylum test case ..lol lol ...Proving urself nothing more than a little moron ...anyways ...its not your fault ...we pray that Allah swt brings you to the right path.

Your post is showing your mentality how low can you go by calling me an idiot. i personally did not abuse you and will not do it now either. bcz i am an educated person and know how to speak on forums like this.this forum is not only for you and its not a religious forum anyway. this is the problem with people like you, you don't know how to debate or talk, all you know is how to abuse others.

such bolo

Your post is showing your mentality how low can you go by calling me an idiot. i personally did not abuse you and will not do it now either. bcz i am an educated person and know how to speak on forums like this.this forum is not only for you and its not a religious forum anyway. this is the problem with people like you, you don't know how to debate or talk, all you know is how to abuse others.

fully agreed brother...I dont know why these people cant debate without abusing someone.

May Allah guide them to the right path of Quran and Sunnah

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yes babadeena ....Inshallah You will truly not know what happened to you in the grave...since you believe in verses meant for the kufar but applied to muslims with full confidence :D...

and Sheikh Abdul Qadir alm Jilani (ra) is a Wali Allah ...and they are alive ...his grave is his abode for the next world so we go to pay reverence ...Using any pious wali or nabi is allowed in Islam ..You are certainly no authority to even be commenting on this.
Yes Modern Fakir we will see each other with our these posts. You did not get
my post. Your very first post says something against Churches, Synagogues,
Oratories, and says something in favour of Mosques. Whereas I proved it from
Quran that all these places of worship deserve respect because there Allah's
name is mentioned. If you do not believe in Quran, then what can be done.
About Living all those who are in Graves. What is Grave for you, a place
to bury the dead person. Please enlighten us if your "Living" are in Graves or
somewhere else. and also what is the arabic word which is used for
the reviving after death.? Let us see if those who are in Graves are living
or dead?

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
hahahaha...Oh ..so now that you dont have any decent way of getting back to me, the word "idiot" becomes an abuse for you....what a bunch of cry-babies..Dude, you come up on this forum ..and start accusing people of SHIRK AND BRANDS ...and God knows what else .....You tell me which is a bigger CRIME ...calling some an IDIOT or a SHIRK doer?

Who gave you that right ?...Did i start crying like you ?...NO..I proved my point ...Next time you start crying i will hand you a little rattle toy ...should sooth the pain...lol lol lol

And i promise I wont call you an idiot ..now go and get ur diaper changed...hahahahahah...

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
Dude.... I cannot understand you ...Are you trying to make sense here ...There's a page long article at the start of the thread which talks about GRAVES and why we should visit them ...Can you not read ?

OK read these instructions.. :D

1. Goto http://www.siasat.pk
2. Click on the Forum " Visiting Graves a Practice of the Salaf - Explained by the Ahle Sunnah"
3. Now "Put ur reading glasses on"..lol
4. Get your neighbour to read ..because i think theirs something not right in the area between your nose and forehead
5. Comeback and ask questions

Comprendo ??

Do all that and let me know how it works ???

Yes Modern Fakir we will see each other with our these posts. You did not get
my post. Your very first post says something against Churches, Synagogues,
Oratories, and says something in favour of Mosques. Whereas I proved it from
Quran that all these places of worship deserve respect because there Allah's
name is mentioned. If you do not believe in Quran, then what can be done.
About Living all those who are in Graves. What is Grave for you, a place
to bury the dead person. Please enlighten us if your "Living" are in Graves or
somewhere else. and also what is the arabic word which is used for
the reviving after death.? Let us see if those who are in Graves are living
or dead?

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
Such bolo your even a bigger moronn than the other guy there ...has someone asked for your second opinion ??

You feel abused here ..then GET LOST ???

You know what they call a person who likes to be abused right ??

Your friend comes up here and calls people SHIRK DOER and thats fine with you ...but calling an Idiot is an Infallible crime ..

Maybe your running low on your prozac !

time for another pill dude!

fully agreed brother...I dont know why these people cant debate without abusing someone.

May Allah guide them to the right path of Quran and Sunnah

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
Modern Fakir,
Please do not push me with your words. This board is witness for years.
I never give third chance to anyone. Your two chances have gone. be careful
with the choice of words. Do not permit to fill in the blank like Hijo de.........

I picked from your post that you are totally wrong in your assumption of
Mosques and other places of worship. You do not have moral courage to accept
what Quran is saying in this regard. Quran bracketed the Mosques with other
places of worship, you cannot read that even.
I once again ask you where your "favourites are living", and
what is the arabic word for reviving the dead?
I hope your better sense will prevail before using any derogatory words.

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
The questions discussed here on this thread are not visiting the graves;
rather are:
a) Graves are a type of Waseela; (A beggar should ask anything from Allah
through the Waseela of Graves, will be awarded);

b) Visiting the Graves is an act of Swaab (Please do not confuse it
with visiting the grave to ask the forgiveness of the deceased); rather
the "visit to grave" is swaab;

c) Abdul Qadir Jillani(ra) type personalities are ALIVE in their graves;

Typically Brailwee thinking to justify their creed?

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
Babadeena ....

Please do me a favor before reading these below mentioned points.

1. Please go to the washroom
2. PLug your face in the toilet
3. Flush it a couple of times !..

No you may read what i have to write :.. :D

a) Graves might be a waseela for you....But I go to graves for Either Praying for the deceased or if its the grave of an Awliya Allah then to seek blessings through waseela..If you feel like worshipping graves ..then go ahead ..Plus a person of your mental capacity cannot comprehend the truth ...thats why you come up here to utter rubbish..

b) Ofcourse visiting a grave and praying for the deceased is sawab for the deceased and in the case of Awliya Allah (swt) it is a blessing for the visitor ...only a mentally handicapped person can question this...although i dont expect any logical wisdom for you ...

c) and its is SHEIKH Abdul Qadir al Jilani (Ra) He is also known as Ghous e Azam ...Take his name with respect and reverence ...and YES not only He but ALL Anbiya , Awliya Allah are Alive in their Graves and Praying to Allah Subhana wa tallah...Go Read the article at the beginning.

See again you wahabi aur salafi type people view every thing as either "SHIRK", "GRAVE", "BRAILVEE"...Man when will you get out of this partial thinking what is wrong with you ???

and secondly ..are you a cowboy ..."i dont allow 3 chances" ..what are you flipping a glock here ???...Is this a cheap bollywood movie ??

Listen up hero ...keep your heroics to yourself and dont behave like a 10 year old kid who will get bullied ...If you dont like my responses ...shut up and leave ..and i can assure you ..that you wont be missed ...

The questions discussed here on this thread are not visiting the graves;
rather are:
a) Graves are a type of Waseela; (A beggar should ask anything from Allah
through the Waseela of Graves, will be awarded);

b) Visiting the Graves is an act of Swaab (Please do not confuse it
with visiting the grave to ask the forgiveness of the deceased); rather
the "visit to grave" is swaab;

c) Abdul Qadir Jillani(ra) type personalities are ALIVE in their graves;

Typically Brailwee thinking to justify their creed?

Pakistani1947

Re: Forbiddance to build mosques on the graves and decorating them with pictures and forbiddance to use the graves as mosques

Pakistan1947 .....The Hadeeth for the kuffar cannot be applied to Muslims ..

I have not received any logical answer from you regarding following Hadeeth:

Do you know, in the following Hadeeth the word "you" is used for Muslim or non-Muslims?

Jundub reported: I heard from the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) five days before his death and he said: I stand acquitted before Allah that I took any one of you as friend, for Allah has taken me as His friend, as he took Ibrahim as His friend. Had I taken any one of my Ummah as a friend, I would have taken Abu Bakr as a friend. Beware of those who preceded you and used to take the graves of their prophets and righteous men as places of worship, but you must not take graves as mosques; I forbid you to do that. (Sahih Muslim; Book #004, Hadith #1083)

In the following Hadeeth a friend of Thumama b. Shafayy رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ (Narrator of following hadeeth) died. Fadala b. 'Ubaid (رَّضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ) ordered to Level his grave. Could you answer the friend mentioned in following Haeeth was Muslim or non-Muslim?

Thumama b. Shafayy reported: When we were with Fadala b. 'Ubaid in the country of the Romans at a place (known as) Rudis, a friend of ours died. Fadala b. 'Ubaid ordered to prepare a grave for him and then it was levelled; and then he said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) commanding ((us)) to level the grave. (Sahih Muslim; Book #004, Hadith #2114)

Last edited:

such bolo

بسم اللہ الرحمٰن الرحیم

میرے دوست آپ کا دعویٰ انتہائی عجیب اور پوری اسلامی تاریخ جو ١٤٠٠ سال پر محیط ہے میں بلکل نیا ہے، یعنی آپ یہ کہنا چاہتے ہیں کہ ایک برائی کفار کے لئے تو برائی ہے مگر وہ مسلمانوں کے لئے اچھائی ہے، میرے بھائی ایسا تو کسی مذھب میں نہیں چہ جائیکہ آپ اس بات کو اسلام میں ثابت کریں

یہ تو ایسا ہی ہوا کے اگر کسی شخص کو ناپ تول میں کمی سے متعلق قوم ایوب علیہ سلام پر آنے والے عذاب سے خبردار کیا جائے تو وہ کہے بھئ یہ آیات تو قوم ایوب کے لئے تھیں موجودہ مسلمانوں کے لئے نہیں میں تو ناپ تول میں کمی کرونگا

اگر کسی کو ہم جنس پرستی سے متعلق قوم لوط کے انجام سے ڈرایا جائے تو وہ کہے بھائی یہ آیات قوم لوط کے لئے ہیں موجودہ مسلمانوں کے لئے نہیں، مسلمانوں اور قوم لوط کے کفّار میں فرق ہے

اگر کسی کو لڑکیوں کے زندہ درگور کرنے سے متعلق اللہ کے نبی صلی اللہ علیہ وسلّم کی وعید سنائی جائے تو وہ کہے وہ تو کفّار کے لئے ہے میں تو مسسلمان ہوں میں تو زندہ درگور کرونگا

میرے بھائی جو جرم کفّار کے لئے جرم ہے وہ مسلمانوں کے لئے عین ثواب کیسے ہوگیا؟

جابر رضى اللہ تعالى عنہ بيان كرتے ہيں كہ رسول كريم صلى اللہ عليہ وسلم نے قبر كو پختہ كرنے اور اس پر بيٹھنے اور اس پر كچھ تعمير كرنے سے منع فرمايا
صحيح مسلم شريف حديث نمبر ( 670 )ھ

اب اس حدیث میں اللہ کے نبی pbuh کس کو حکم دے رہے ہیں؟؟ کسے منع فرما رہے ہیں؟؟؟ کفّار کو؟؟ یا مسلمانوں کو؟؟؟

@modern fakeer​

بسم اللہ الرحمٰن الرحیم

میری اوپر کی پوسٹ کا کوئی جواب نہیں آیا اور نہ ہی دوسرے ممبرز کی پوسٹ کا

میرے دوست یہ تھریڈ آپ نے ہی شروع کیا ہے اور آپ ہی موضوع سے ہٹ کر پتہ نہیں کیا کیا کہ رہے ہیں

آپ کی پچھلی تمام پوسٹس صرف اور صرف لڑنے اور عجیب و غریب باتوں سے بھری ہوی ہیں جن کا موضوع سے کوئی تعلق نہیں

آپ اس حدیث کا جواب دیں جو میں نے اوپر بیان کی ہے اور دوسرے ممبرز کی پوسٹ کا بھی جواب دیں

برائے مہربانی جگت بازی سے پرہیز کریں

معذرت کے ساتھ، اسلامک تھریڈ کو شروع کرنے والے کا رویہ بھی اسلامک ہونا چاہیے

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.