Visiting Graves a Practice of the Salaf - Explained by the Ahle Sunnah

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajeeba

MPA (400+ posts)
hahahaha...Oh ..so now that you dont have any decent way of getting back to me, the word "idiot" becomes an abuse for you....what a bunch of cry-babies..Dude, you come up on this forum ..and start accusing people of SHIRK AND BRANDS ...and God knows what else .....You tell me which is a bigger CRIME ...calling some an IDIOT or a SHIRK doer?

Who gave you that right ?...Did i start crying like you ?...NO..I proved my point ...Next time you start crying i will hand you a little rattle toy ...should sooth the pain...lol lol lol

And i promise I wont call you an idiot ..now go and get ur diaper changed...hahahahahah...

I always answered you in a decent way.it was you who started this. ...................................................................................................................................................................................................................

So you do have a funny side as well. this time you made me laugh.............anyways Allah protect us all from Shirk.

Last edited:

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
Babadeena ....

Please do me a favor before reading these below mentioned points.

1. Please go to the washroom
2. PLug your face in the toilet
3. Flush it a couple of times !..

No you may read what i have to write :.. :D

a) Graves might be a waseela for you....But I go to graves for Either Praying for the deceased or if its the grave of an Awliya Allah then to seek blessings through waseela..If you feel like worshipping graves ..then go ahead ..Plus a person of your mental capacity cannot comprehend the truth ...thats why you come up here to utter rubbish..

b) Ofcourse visiting a grave and praying for the deceased is sawab for the deceased and in the case of Awliya Allah (swt) it is a blessing for the visitor ...only a mentally handicapped person can question this...although i dont expect any logical wisdom for you ...

c) and its is SHEIKH Abdul Qadir al Jilani (Ra) He is also known as Ghous e Azam ...Take his name with respect and reverence ...and YES not only He but ALL Anbiya , Awliya Allah are Alive in their Graves and Praying to Allah Subhana wa tallah...Go Read the article at the beginning.

See again you wahabi aur salafi type people view every thing as either "SHIRK", "GRAVE", "BRAILVEE"...Man when will you get out of this partial thinking what is wrong with you ???

and secondly ..are you a cowboy ..."i dont allow 3 chances" ..what are you flipping a glock here ???...Is this a cheap bollywood movie ??

Listen up hero ...keep your heroics to yourself and dont behave like a 10 year old kid who will get bullied ...If you dont like my responses ...shut up and leave ..and i can assure you ..that you wont be missed ...

If your forefathers had been imparting this type of training to take
the child to the washroom and then plug their faces into toilet and specially
your dad did it with you, then if u r from his loins then keep this family
education to yourself. u r nothing but a basura n hijo de mil.............
u lack the basic civility in an international forum to discuss, less the Islamic
matters:
I am writing this last post for you as a Sadiqa, because ignorants like
you should not be addressed at all:

a) Waseela:
There are numerous prayers of prophets in Quran, if there is anyone
wherein any prophet made the waseela of the deceased prophet. Shame
on you who go to graves then think that there dead people will be your
waseela. Anyhow Mushraykeen have their own way of doing.

b) Abdul Qadir Jilani(rt) whatever and whosoever was for himself, He
worked hard and achieved his status. He cannot beneift or hurt you,
except that he was a pious person due to his deeds and Allah will
reward him.
Now as I told you get stuffed somewhere, because how much I am
controlling myself, something I shall write for you for which I will myself
be sorry. The abode of Hell is for Mushraykeen, whosoever they may be!

Moderate

[MENTION=13572]modern fakir[/MENTION] Whats wrong with you? The opening post that you made makes no sense at all. When people started questioning you, you started to hurl abuses at them. This is not the way to argue. The only logical argument you made was this:

"a) Graves might be a waseela for you....But I go to graves for Either Praying for the deceased or if its the grave of an Awliya Allah then to seek blessings through waseela..If you feel like worshipping graves ..then go ahead ..Plus a person of your mental capacity cannot comprehend the truth ...thats why you come up here to utter rubbish..

b) Ofcourse visiting a grave and praying for the deceased is sawab for the deceased and in the case of Awliya Allah (swt) it is a blessing for the visitor ...only a mentally handicapped person can question this...although i dont expect any logical wisdom for you ...

c) and its is SHEIKH Abdul Qadir al Jilani (Ra) He is also known as Ghous e Azam ...Take his name with respect and reverence ...and YES not only He but ALL Anbiya , Awliya Allah are Alive in their Graves and Praying to Allah Subhana wa tallah...Go Read the article at the beginning."

And this pretty much makes some sense. You are good with play of words and all but all here are brothers and sisters. So lets just treat each other with respect!

@others
Please dont jump to 'shirk' thing so quickly. Lets just hear out each others arguments with out talking trash.

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
Awliya Allah are Alive in their Graves and Praying to Allah Subhana wa tallah....

I wonder if Quran is Haq and whatever is written in it is Haq or what
the ignorant invent themselves:

وَأَنَّ السَّاعَةَ آتِيَةٌ لَا رَيْبَ فِيهَا وَأَنَّ اللَّهَ يَبْعَثُ مَنْ فِي الْقُبُورِ [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]{7**[/FONT]
[SIZE=-1][Pickthal 22:7] And because the Hour will come, there is no doubt thereof; and because Allah will raise those who are in the graves.[/SIZE]

All those who are in Graves will only come to live at the Day of
Judgement.
Any argument from Quran will be accepted. Bring your Proof, please
if you are so truthful!!!

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)
How does this quote proof that Awliya Allah (ra) are not alive in their Graves ??

If the Shuhadah ARE alive in their Graves But you understand not ...Are you now claiming that they will be raised on the GRAVES TOO ?:)

You know which Quranic Verse I'm talking about - Prove that wrong too - IF YOU ARE EVEN HALF TRUTHFULL !

Awliya Allah are Alive in their Graves and Praying to Allah Subhana wa tallah....

I wonder if Quran is Haq and whatever is written in it is Haq or what
the ignorant invent themselves:

وَأَنَّ السَّاعَةَ آتِيَةٌ لَا رَيْبَ فِيهَا وَأَنَّ اللَّهَ يَبْعَثُ مَنْ فِي الْقُبُورِ {7**
[SIZE=-1][Pickthal 22:7] And because the Hour will come, there is no doubt thereof; and because Allah will raise those who are in the graves.[/SIZE]

All those who are in Graves will only come to live at the Day of
Judgement.
Any argument from Quran will be accepted. Bring your Proof, please
if you are so truthful!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.