image.jpg

Last edited:

haqkibaat

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
کون کہتا ہے آسماں میں سوراخ ہو نہیں سکتا
ایک پتھر تو طیبیعت سے اوچھالو یا رو

Politcs

Minister (2k+ posts)
Stop using fake accounts. Later these people has to clarify that they were not tweeting. Sharam karo

yariq

Voter (50+ posts)
Too little too late ... Imran Khan did it all alone and this tweet would not make any difference.

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
WASIM AKRAM CAST HIs VOTE FOR THE CHANGE

ARY is showing an interview of Wasim Akram after he cast his vote.

He is openly supporting Imran Khan. Told the reporter he voted for PTI and encouraging the youngsters to get out and vote. He says Imran is an honest person and he would remain as one. He said he would give IK suggestions when he is in power.

He also disclosed he travel to Lahore from Karachi just to vote. He said he voted for the first time.(bigsmile)

Way to go.

concern_paki

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: WASIM AKRAM CAST HIs VOTE FOR THE CHANGE

MQM is rigging the elections.....MQM has LOST the elections...............................MAM HAS lost kARACHI......Salute to Imran Khan

Niyaosity

Vote for Change, vote for Imran Khan

I would've posted this much earlier if I wasn't having issues with activating my account. I realize it's a bit late since people have already voted, but decided I'd post it anyway. Unfortunately, I'm not in Pakistan so I couldn't cast my vote; and so I decided to make a video to support Change instead. This was made in a day, so I'm sorry if it looks slightly rushed. I also apologize for the terrible quality, but that was all the footage I could find.

Alternative link:

Thank you PTI supporters for helping Imran Khan bringing this change forward. May Allah grant Imran Khan good health, and the strength to carry on with his mission to build a Naya Pakistan, Ameen.

Last edited:

Rommel

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Vote for Change, vote for Imran Khan

People of Pakistan have voted today for Naya Pakistan......................