We will provide Military Aid To Pakistan if US suspends it- says China

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: China pledges support for Pakistan

BEIJING: China pledged its support for close ally Pakistan on Tuesday, after the United States announced it would suspend $800 million worth of security aid to Islamabad.

"Pakistan is an important country in South Asia. The stability and development of Pakistan is closely connected with the peace and stability of South Asia," foreign ministry spokesman Hong Lei told reporters.

"China has always provided assistance to Pakistan, helping it improve people's livelihood and realise the sustainable development of its economy and society. China will continue to do so in the future."

US President Barack Obama's chief of staff, William Daley, announced in a television interview on Sunday that the United States had decided to withhold almost a third of its annual $2.7 billion security assistance to Islamabad. (AFP)
http://www.geo.tv/7-13-2011/83627.htm

After Kyani's statement that we can do w/o their release of fund, and statement from China that they would make up for the loss, Washington has loosened up a bit. They made a statement today:

The United States wants Pakistan to do more in the fields of counter-terrorism, counter-insurgency and intelligence to qualify for the resumption of US military aid, the State Department said on Monday.

[FONT=&quot]It shows they are desperate and they were just bluffing. China played a major role in shutting up the US by pledging the support to Pak if the aids were curtailed.[/FONT]

Thank you China : (clap)

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Today on CNN Dr. Maleeha Lodhi said something very good, she said
Money does not buy love. She also said that if USA thinks that it is now at a point where it thinks that Alqaida can be defeated then who helped them get to this point? this is a question that USA has to answer for itself.

Star Gazer

After Kyani's statement that we can do w/o their release of fund, and statement from China that they would make up for the loss, Washington has loosened up a bit. They made a statement today:

The United States wants Pakistan to do more in the fields of counter-terrorism, counter-insurgency and intelligence to qualify for the resumption of US military aid, the State Department said on Monday.

[FONT=&quot]It shows they are desperate and they were just bluffing. China played a major role in shutting up the US by pledging the support to Pak if the aids were curtailed.[/FONT]

Thank you China : (clap)

Jo keh diya bas keh dia. There should be no going back. If any one wants to help us it will be on our terms, because Hamaray liyay to Allah kaafi hai.

Wadaich

Chachoo is very emotional but whatever he says make lot of sense.......although language may be a little crude,however, we should ignore that.He is a TRUE PAKISTANI to the core.God bless him !!!

That is why I love and respect him. Larai to sirf loved ones say hi ki jaati hay.:(

Star Gazer

I have not read the book but I do think that my interpretation of what Allah stands for in my life is good for me. I do not think it should bother you or any one else. If you do not expect anything from Allah, it is fine with me ,I have no problem with that.
Have a good day sir.

BrotherKantu

"US President Barack Obama's chief of staff, William Daley, announced in a television interview on Sunday that the United States had decided to withhold almost a third of its annual $2.7 billion security assistance to Islamabad. (AFP)"

OK America, role that 2.7billion and shove it in.

desicad

I have not read the book but I do think that my interpretation of what Allah stands for in my life is good for me. I do not think it should bother you or any one else. If you do not expect anything from Allah, it is fine with me ,I have no problem with that.
Have a good day sir.
Not bothering me at all.....just suggested a bestseller to a co forum member.

BrotherKantu

BEIJING: China pledged its support for close ally Pakistan on Tuesday, after the United States announced it would suspend $800 million worth of security aid to Islamabad.
Pakistan is an important country in South Asia. The stability and development of Pakistan is closely connected with the peace and stability of South Asia, foreign ministry spokesman Hong Lei told reporters.
China has always provided assistance to Pakistan, helping it improve peoples livelihood and realise the sustainable development of its economy and society. China will continue to do so in the future.
US President Barack Obamas chief of staff, William Daley, announced in a television interview on Sunday that the United States had decided to withhold almost a third of its annual $2.7 billion security assistance to Islamabad.
The move has plunged relations between Islamabad and Washington already rocky after US commandos killed al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden in May on Pakistani soil to a new low.
But it was welcomed by India, which has long accused Pakistan of providing shelter to militant groups and has pushed the global community the United States in particular to censure Islamabad.
China, however, is one of Pakistans closest allies and is also its main arms supplier a situation that India has also expressed concern about.

America is a 9 years old stupid kid with a loaded gun. China is a old man who has seen super powers come and go. Pak china dosti chin chun chin chun( zindabad) some thing like that.

desicad

simple_and_peacefull

for this we should kick out Zor-dari & Co. otherwise he will get back like

dog-bone.jpg

or i can say like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_7zWfjT8UU
so dear we should not delay......

[/QUOTE=Star Gazer;454861]Jo keh diya bas keh dia. There should be no going back. If any one wants to help us it will be on our terms, because Hamaray liyay to Allah kaafi hai.[/QUOTE]

gazoomartian

Have a good day sir.

oh they do and they SHOULD expect something from Allah alright ------ flame of jahannum as high castle pillars

crankthskunk

Why are you worried about Muslims if they say, Allah SWT is enough?

Look at the Talibs, they relied on Allah SWT, and defeated Americans, without big arms and ammunition.

Look at the Americans, they thought they can conquer anyone with their arms and money, where are they now in Afghanistan?

Two so-called superpowers are defeated by people without much in way of support, but bravery and reliance on Allah SWT. When All said and done there is only One Super Power Worthy of the Title, Allah SWT.

Let us rely on Him SWT and you go and worship whatever god you deem fit.
For you, your religion and for us our Islam.

littlemaster

Minister (2k+ posts)
India doesnt exchange nukes with nodong copy missiles from north korea~!!!

neither does it paint chinese missiles with green color paint imported from america !!http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-wires/20110707/us-pakistan-nuclear-plant-/

India has made the missiles with its own ability !
and see the missiles power of india in 2011!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKOrG1US6AA

its all israel tech in india..tumhara mamu go howa and if/when you try yourself world know the result.

littlemaster

Minister (2k+ posts)
ahha .israel helped india send satellites to moon !!

Even israel cant send a good satellites in polar orbit!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJUURNUatVc

According to you its from israel help :)

Let just talk kargil when Israel, the rogue nation & illegitimate child of America supplied missiles, portable radars & other weapons during Kargil Warin 1999 as confirmed by Shri Rahul Bedi( India's defence analyst) on BBC.