West can break the UN law and get away with it

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Libya: The Law is Clear - It is Illegal to Arm the "Rebels"
By Timothy Bancroft-Hinchey
Under the UN Charter and Resolutions 1970 and 1973 it would be illegal for any entity to arm the "rebels" in Libya and in so doing, this would constitute a breach of international law, leaving the perpetrators open to criminal liability. And has anyone researched the history of the "rebel" movement?
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article27880.htm

ps: Fawad saheb, kaha hain aaap? barey khamoshi sey threads parh rahey hain app

chup chup baithey ho zaroor koi baat hai :lol:

Unicorn

Banned
Its supposed to be only no-fly zone only but bombs are falling on Khadaffi ground troops accidentally some one is forgetting to tighten those bolts on the bombs

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Gazoomartin

I though you are intellgent man what a silly post

Dont you know that Rich and Strong nation / person can do anything. There is no barrier. Noone can stop or ask for rule and regulation

Whatever American do, You have to follow and say YES BOSS.

As of now, None of the contry can say NO to USA.

This is truth, but i know people may not like this.

This is all ground realities.

Last edited:

gazoomartian

Gazoomartin

I though you are intellgent man what a silly post

Dont you know that Rich and Strong nation / person can do anything. There is no barrier. Noone can stop or ask for rule and regulation

Whatever American do, You have to follow and say YES BOSS.

As of now, None of the contry can say NO to USA.

This is truth, but i know people may not like this.

This is all ground realities.

My intelligence has not been compromised by the post. If anything, it has been enhanced. Thats just it. Law should apply to all and all the time.

The reason govt do not say NO to US is because those govts are either bought (formerly Mubarak) or installed (zardari). And this is ALSO a ground reality.

by the way in case you didntnotice. I didnt write the thread (just few lines of comments), I just pasted what I received inemail from an American friend

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
Actually united nation allowed them to help civilians against brutality of gaddafi. watch this video

gazoomartian

Actually united nation allowed them to help civilians against brutality of gaddafi. watch this video

'brutality' by Qaddafi was a reaction not an action. When people start taking laws in their hands, start revolting, create unrest, try to sabotage the govt, its duty of the govt to cretae environment conducive to peaceful living.

Why do we blame Pak govt for not taking any actions against the target killers? If the police fires upon killers, that becomes brutalities, where do you draw the line?? all these revolt, and unrest are bull shit and are being created by US/UK/Israel to destabilize and break countries.

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
My intelligence has not been compromised by the post. If anything, it has been enhanced. Thats just it. Law should apply to all and all the time.

The reason govt do not say NO to US is because those govts are either bought (formerly Mubarak) or installed (zardari). And this is ALSO a ground reality.

by the way in case you didntnotice. I didnt write the thread (just few lines of comments), I just pasted what I received inemail from an American friend

My friend, Again, What a nonsense this
Law should apply to all and all the time, WHICH PART of the WORLD do you live?
Are you a kid? must be read this line in Grade 2. Those statement look good on book and air /tv/radio however in relaities, it has nothing to do with real life

American is my BAAP.I am talking about Whole world can NOT say to NO, When american say something, just say YES BOSS, infact Canadian govt do same.

gazoomartian

My friend, Again, What a nonsense this
Law should apply to all and all the time, WHICH PART of the WORLD do you live?
Are you a kid? must be read this line in Grade 2. Those statement look good on book and air /tv/radio however in relaities, it has nothing to do with real life

American is my BAAP.I am talking about Whole world can NOT say to NO, When american say something, just say YES BOSS, infact Canadian govt do same.

in Canada, I thought you knew that!!!

not for very long pal not for very long

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
'brutality' by Qaddafi was a reaction not an action. When people start taking laws in their hands, start revolting, create unrest, try to sabotage the govt, its duty of the govt to cretae environment conducive to peaceful living.

Why do we blame Pak govt for not taking any actions against the target killers? If the police fires upon killers, that becomes brutalities, where do you draw the line?? all these revolt, and unrest are bull shit and are being created by US/UK/Israel to destabilize and break countries.

Are you making laws what is right & what is wrong . this guy gaddafi came like musharraf he is not elected by people of libya. he doesnt own libya. he has wealth more than warren buffet so probably now u say its gaddafi fundamental right to capture money of libyan people as well. when some one will take over his govt like he took over previous than it will be normal for new setup to do same according to your theory.