What is most important for you? You will be surprised by your answer

WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT FOR YOU?

• Total voters

hroonj2k3

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT FOR YOU?(omg)

YOU MIGHT GET CONFUSE............ BUT YOU LL GET SURPRISED.

1. PAKISTAN SURVIVAL
  2. YOUR FAMILY SURVIVAL
  3. YOUR RELIGON AS MUSLIM
  4. POWER & MONEY

theexile

MPA (400+ posts)
[MENTION]
first religion
then family
Pakistan
Money

this is the honest answer

/MENTION]

well...may Allah forbid this,..but if Pakistan gets taken over by the enemies...you will still need money and power to finance the freedom movement :P[

hypocrite

Councller (250+ posts)
You have to survive urself first...so its myself and family...then i can do things for relgion and country, unless im in a war.

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)
Pakistan is made at name of Islam, Pakistan ka matlab kya LA ILAHA ILLALAH. They are not different. Plz merge these both choice, and its my choice. Pakistan is province of Islamic State. Its just how you think.

9.GIF

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The answer depends on if your tummy is full or empty. if it is full then religion,country,family and power come. but if tummy is empty then off course tummy comes first....

If Prophet Muhammad PBUH had thought the same when he and HIS family had nothing to eat for days, We wouldn't have got this message of Peace (Islam).But I must say depends on the level of one's faith.

sysman8

Councller (250+ posts)
[MENTION]
/MENTION]

well...may Allah forbid this,..but if Pakistan gets taken over by the enemies...you will still need money and power to finance the freedom movement :P[

thats the reason we are now in this situation

behzadji

Minister (2k+ posts)
If Prophet Muhammad PBUH had thought the same when he and HIS family had nothing to eat for days, We wouldn't have got this message of Peace (Islam).But I must say depends on the level of one's faith.

Sorry I take back my words. Offcourse my religion, Islam, is the most important, then comes my country, then my family and then power. May Allah reward you for my correction. JazakALLAH Khair.

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
It's all emotional talk that I love my religion, pakistan blah blah but the fact is that we all love our family. It can be seen in our decisions that we take in day today life and if we were all sincere about Pakistan, Islam then we won't see all this terrible situation in Pakistan.

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Islam is the beginning and islam is the end. Without islam there cannot be anything worth living for.

individuals are falling apart, Families are breaking up, countries are being torn to pieces because there is no commitment to peace in the land amongst mankind.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
To give priority to Religion, Family or Money, you are actually caring yourself (Which is called selfishness) only where as giving priority to Country (Pakistan) you are caring about 180 Million peoples.

And Allah Love those who are taking care of humanity.

mona khan

Voter (50+ posts)
Our Iman should be more important to us because if we become good muslims we can save our country and our family and then there will be no importance of money.

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
please read comlete !!!!!!!

[MENTION=11843]mona khan[/MENTION]
[MENTION=19636]theexile[/MENTION]
hroonj2k3

Guyz , its kind of hard for me , but WHY ur religion first?

It means if u see a woman being tortured by her husnad in ur neighbourhood , U would do nothing?

Hazoor S.A.W ki hadith hae kea (I don't know exact ) kae agr kuch galat ho raha ho tou hath sae roko , wrna zubaan sae bura jaano , agr nahi tou atleast dil maen bura samjho , aur dil maen bura samajhna eman ki kamzoori ki nishani hae .

So my point is , Just look , we all are on siasat.pk , for what? we r here for discussion, to openly express what is right and what is wrong

None of us is PM of pakistan , but we discuss every day , that this is right and this isw wrong , we have no power , but we do , we fall in 2nd category of Hadith ,

SO again , my point is , due to same skeptical approach , kae apna eman bachao , baqi bhaens jae pani maen , Karbala wala waqaiya huwa , Due to same approach , Mughla lost their dynasy , due to same approach ottoman empire fall(there wqas resistance in india , but it was in vain) , due to same approach , kae bangladesh bana , West Pakis had no headache of helping east Pakis ,
Kab tak ?
please read comlete !!!!!!!

[MENTION=12943]crankthskunk[/MENTION]
[MENTION=9088]I_hate_Liars[/MENTION]
[MENTION=9841]faiza[/MENTION]
[MENTION=11207]canadian[/MENTION]
[MENTION=19979]Blessed[/MENTION]
[MENTION=15799]islamabadi[/MENTION]
[MENTION=10641]wadaich[/MENTION]
[MENTION=7385]digitalzygot[/MENTION]
[MENTION=18476]maksyed[/MENTION]
[MENTION=10282]shah5ap[/MENTION]
[MENTION=5021]biomat[/MENTION]
[MENTION=14752]messam[/MENTION]
[MENTION=10125]Salik[/MENTION]
[MENTION=19726]jahanzaibi[/MENTION]
[MENTION=5100]sakayani[/MENTION]
@simple_and_peacefull
@123
[MENTION=11978]Night_Hawk[/MENTION]
[MENTION=17499]mt_dilber[/MENTION]
[MENTION=11266]dagreat123[/MENTION]
[MENTION=19059]fahid_asif[/MENTION]
[MENTION=16839]EniGma90[/MENTION]
[MENTION=15789]Jack Sparrow[/MENTION]
[MENTION=11207]canadian[/MENTION]
[MENTION=5556]dukelondon[/MENTION]
[MENTION=8627]Nawazish[/MENTION]
[MENTION=17151]chitra[/MENTION]
@hans
[MENTION=12113]Pragmatic[/MENTION]
[MENTION=19273]swisslaw[/MENTION]
@Raaz
[MENTION=14588]pakistan1947[/MENTION]
[MENTION=11780]Young_Blood[/MENTION]
[MENTION=11843]mona khan[/MENTION]
[MENTION=19636]theexile[/MENTION]
[MENTION=20507]hroonj2k3[/MENTION]
[MENTION=8109]Nice2MU[/MENTION]
[MENTION=15927]M_Adnan.L[/MENTION]
[MENTION=20312]Truth-seeker[/MENTION]
Look , do u think captaain Yasir , the one who was shaheeded in PNS attack die for his family and money? no , he died for Paksitan ,,,,,,

Look what u all r saying , what difference remains between us and Zardari /Sharif then?