Which countries are our friends : Palestinians

Mayam Nawaz

Senator (1k+ posts)
we support Palestine coz they been oppressed not so they sing songs of our glory. what a disgusting thread.
Absolutely disgusting behavior of some people on this thread.

“I do not fight fascists because I will win. I fight fascists because they are fascists.” : Chris Hedges

Why should you not fight in God’s cause and for those oppressed men, women, and children who cry out, ‘Lord, rescue us from this town whose people are oppressors! By Your grace, give us a protector and give us a helper!’? Sura An-Nisa

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
کیونکہ فلسطینی بھی افغانوں کی طرح نمک حرام اور بیغیرت نکلیں گے
Nikalay gay nahi, nikal chukay hain. See how these bastards treat Pakistanis in other countries specially the GCC and all this love Pakistanis who have never stepped out of their gali mohalla have for Palestinians will disappear in a second.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Very true. This is my personal experience. Palestinians don't like Pakistanis. I don't know why we have to beat ourselves up for them all the time with all the rallies and all that shit!
Thats what I've been saying all along, they don't even spit on us aur hum hain ke unkay champion banay huway hain.

Begani shadi mein Abdullah dewana

Mayam Nawaz

Senator (1k+ posts)
It proves Israeli Muslims are part of new Israeli govt now. wtf really. I haven't seen Qadianis or Hindu or Christian party in Pakistan becoming part of govt coalition
1) Either you are very uniformed or just a straight up liar (i will go with the second one), Christians Hindus and other minorities have been part of many govts in pakistan, in fact there are minority seats to ensure they are always part of legislation in case they cant win in open elections.
2) It's the first time United Arab List is part of any govt, and new right wing zionist govt is under attack and being called traitors to make an alliance with United Arab List.
3) Palestinians citizens of Israel make 22% of the population and get only 4-5 seats coz of huge gerrymandering to make sure they are not ever in a position to make any real changes.

Mayam Nawaz

Senator (1k+ posts)
She was Minister of Justice from 2015 to 2019.
ayelet-shaked.jpg

Mayam Nawaz

Senator (1k+ posts)
again with the same crap lol
why is it a big deal if they are becoming a part of the govt? they are 22% of the
Fake news. In 2020 elections they got 15 seats and came third

Joint List is NOT United Arab List so dont f***ng lie, and only United Arab List is part of the govt, not the Joint List. and 22% of 120 should be 26.4 so seats should be 26 more or less.
Joint List got total 6 seats in this election and if you count with United Arab List then total comes to 10. its very convenient that you posted the last year's score and not this year's, while the current list shows up first on the wiki, which shows your conniving attitude, that is the reason you make your Qadiani fellas look shit and make ppl hate you.