Who is making the decisions and calling the Shots? Imran or the General?

Who is making policy decisions with regards to Corona Virus and Lockdowns?

• General Bajwa (Pakistan Army)

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Imran Khan ( PTI Government)

Votes: 21 80.8%

• Total voters

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
not arguing on what is wrong and what is a right decision. The big question is who is making them? The General or the PM? because a lot of channels /journalists reporting that the shots were fired by the General and even in the meeting which took place ( photo above). The cabinet was focusing more on the General and not the Prime minister. A picture speaks a thousand words my friend !
IN the picture you posted it looks like everyone is listening seriously to Asad Umar- so Asad Umar is calling the shots? OF course in a pic taken at a different time of meeting someone else could be talking and the focus would be on that person, and give a different impression!

ANd i I wouldn’t get too excited by what certaIn anchors are saying as things are never that binary in times of crisis. Actually there is a 3 tier management structue with IK heading the top tier and Asad heading the third tier with the various people you see involved in different capacities. This collaborative approach works quite well, I remember studying this years ago - I believe it is called GDSS (Group Decisions Support Systems) - not saying this isn’t exactly what is happening but it is a good approach. Even the uk follows a similar approach with the COBRA setup.

If you want to learn more about the 3 tier structure I can post a video by siddiqui Jan explaining it better but I didn’t as some people loose their shiitt when hearing his name

surfer

not arguing on what is wrong and what is a right decision. The big question is who is making them? The General or the PM? because a lot of channels /journalists reporting that the shots were fired by the General and even in the meeting which took place ( photo above). The cabinet was focusing more on the General and not the Prime minister. A picture speaks a thousand words my friend !
IN the picture you posted it looks like everyone is listening seriously to Asad Umar- so Asad Umar is calling the shots? OF course in a pic taken at a different time of meeting someone else could be talking and the focus would be on that person, and give a different impression!

ANd i I wouldn’t get too excited by what certaIn anchors are saying as things are never that binary in times of crisis. Actually there is a 3 tier management structue with IK heading the top tier and Asad heading the third tier with the various people you see involved in different capacities. This collaborative approach works quite well, I remember studying this years ago - I believe it is called GDSS (Group Decisions Support Systems) - not saying this isn’t exactly what is happening but it is a good approach. Even the uk follows a similar approach with the COBRA setup.

If you want to learn more about the 3 tier structure I can post a video by siddiqui Jan explaining it better but I didn’t as some people loose their shiitt when hearing his name

Londoner/Lahori

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yes but in other countries of the world , only the elected governments make the decisions and no dictation and advice on health policy by the army. Do u understand that or not?
Is there an elected government in China?
this so called elected phrase is a western slogan, especially when they want to put a pressure on the certain country, how about Saudi Arabia, best western friend.

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
YOU HAVENT GOT A CLUE WHAT YOU TALKING ABOUT.
DG ISPR clearly said in media talk, just to shut up the media cunts babling away the same narrative for days. if you still insist then i am sorry bro. you need to rest and rethink. peace
Cunt Brain ask your cunt this question " why would the DGISPR admit that they are in charge and making the decisions?" why would they?

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
PMLN and PPP lived their lives surviving on handouts given by generals, and now these parties and their sympathizers are itching to find a way to somehow associate IK and PTI with them in the same way.

Zaidi Qasim

PMLN and PPP lived their lives surviving on handouts given by generals, and now these parties and their sympathizers are itching to find a way to somehow associate IK and PTI with them in the same way.
Lol..its a hilarious statement. Nothing could be further away from the truth.The ATM machine JKT can testify on behalf of GHQ that how much he spent to get the Lotas in line on the instruction of GHQ to form the lota Regime.

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lol..its a hilarious statement. Nothing could be further away from the truth.The ATM machine JKT can testify on behalf of GHQ that how much he spent to get the Lotas in line on the instruction of GHQ to form the lota Regime.
In other words the poo brain Will_Bite has accepted that they are not in control and it is indeed the army making all the executive decisions and to justify it he said that " O...PML n and PPP " did the same.. what a pathetic bunch of idiots !

zain786

Acha bhai khush ho ja captain safdar sare faisle ra hai bistra laga k betha hua hai pm house keh gerage main

Salazar67

EUrlXbfUMAA0kz3.jpg
Tawaif of Jati Mujrah Mrs Safdar is taking decisions. Gandowah.

PM IK for 10 years. U kunjur phatwariya of Heera Mundee. CHUTTIYA post.

Zaidi Qasim

In other words the poo brain Will_Bite has accepted that they are not in control and it is indeed the army making all the executive decisions and to justify it he said that " O...PML n and PPP " did the same.. what a pathetic bunch of idiots !
Its funny that you named only one of those rascals.. There are bunch who drink that Daro day and night and sing rosary of Bongi khan on this forum .

Will_Bite

Your response simply proves my point. Try harder.

Minister (2k+ posts)
report in The New York Times has claimed that the military “sidelined Prime Minister (PM) Imran Khan to enforce a countrywide lockdown” last week as the coronavirus pandemic in Pakistan worsened while the premier rejected calls from healthcare workers and provincial officials to enforce the same, saying it would ruin the economy.
Source : https://thecurrent.pk/coronavirus-m...n-to-enforce-countrywide-lockdown-nyt-claims/
Dear, when you listen something about UK, USA, Germany, France, bring it forward.