Whom should I vote to, Pervaiz Musharaf or Imarn Khan?

ir@pk

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Do,t test,try and vote for all those parties to whom did you test try and vote.

ASQR1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Mushy is more willing to be interviewed by Indians than Pakistanis, why? he is Indian, why would some think of him, he was the one who allowed this to happen.

Both Muslims leagues have been tried, one made a mess in Kargil instead of making a success and the other joins any one who is in Power, they are for themselves and not for Pakistan.

MQM is a bhata party and the leader is foreign citizen, why would Pakistanis vote for a Leader, who is a foreign citizen and makes excuses to come to Pakistan.

ANP is good in fighting and arguing, Pakistan needs a Party with finesse, courage and most important intelligence,

IMRAN IS THE ONLY ONE FOR PAKISTAN.

yasir1981

Councller (250+ posts)
Koi pagal hee hoga jo musharaf ko vote dey. Vote for Imran Khan!

Koi nhi croron pagal vote krenge phr pta chalega kon pagal hai or kon nhi.......Imran khan ko ane do....2 saal baad tm log hi use sb se barha criminal keh rhe ho ge......let him come or IK jitni berhken marta hai uski barhken 2 saal mein nikal jaengi sari......IK jitni barhken mulk ko thek krne ki kr rha hai baad mein log ghaliyan de rhe honge or tm log use defend krte phr rhe ho ge......

king1982

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Mushy all the way he has a great track record of bringing prosperity to Pakistan and most importantly he has realized his mistakes. Tell which leader is out there who realizes their mistakes publicly. Mushy will learn from his past and will be an even greater leader than before

ASQR1

Koi nhi croron pagal vote krenge phr pta chalega kon pagal hai or kon nhi.......Imran khan ko ane do....2 saal baad tm log hi use sb se barha criminal keh rhe ho ge......let him come or IK jitni berhken marta hai uski barhken 2 saal mein nikal jaengi sari......IK jitni barhken mulk ko thek krne ki kr rha hai baad mein log ghaliyan de rhe honge or tm log use defend krte phr rhe ho ge......

Let him come and we will see, we donot want those whom we have already tried many times and they fail every time.So Pakistan wants new blood, and the way IMRAN talks tell us that he is the one.

They way other politicians talk, they give the feelings of crooks, selfish and make a argument out of every question by being clever mouths. they only want the Govt. for their own selfish reasons and not to help Pakistan. every time I see them talking on the TV I can read their minds by the way they talk. Selfish, Selfish,Selfish. Only talk to insult each other, and only talk to get to the KURSI, but we know when they got the KURSI before. they go beyond Islam and cross all the lines put by Islam all the time.

Last edited:

abdullahlone

MPA (400+ posts)
Mushy all the way he has a great track record of bringing prosperity to Pakistan and most importantly he has realized his mistakes. Tell which leader is out there who realizes their mistakes publicly. Mushy will learn from his past and will be an even greater leader than before
u Idiot, Moman ek teer se do bar nai dasa jasakta. Musharaf is a murderer and should be hanged to death. he is worst American slave we ever produced.

saeed khan

Pakistanis who are satisfied from our current and previous corrupt leaders do not want any change.
But I am not satisfied and want a change. When I see what IK has done before getting power I think what he will do if he get the power.
My only option is IK.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
WOW prosperity? are you sick? two provinces out of pakistanis control. Thousands of blasts. Illegal agreements with the american. What the hell are you talkin about.

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
Whats the point of asking this stupid and silly question. Its probably been asked 100 times already.

Mushi fans will tell you to vote fro mush and Imran followerswill tell you to vote for imran. No one will give you an explanation. Just vote for who they like.

Bhai do your own investigation. Check thei policies on their sites. You will have to do your own research

crowbar

Senator (1k+ posts)
Its not fair to compare Imran with Mushi ,after all Imran has never been a DALAL selling his own country people for money.