Why do Spartacus want Musharraf back ?

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Spartacus, one comment, most of the figures quoted are wrong in this video. For example the Export, is increasing even under PPP, though they have destroyed most of the industry.

Secondly, the foreign exchange reserves are slightly high at the moment, even though the reason is different, but for figures comparisons they are higher.
Same goes with the Size of Economy and per capita Income, both are higher at the moment, because of natural progression and increase not to be credited to PPP who have destroyed Pakistan.

These are few examples, but most of the stats were wrong in this video.

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)
This Busharraf is history, But I hope he would be hanged for the murder of Akbar Bhughti right in front of GHQ in future, inshallah.

Regards

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Spartacus, one comment, most of the figures quoted are wrong in this video. For example the Export, is increasing even under PPP, though they have destroyed most of the industry.

Secondly, the foreign exchange reserves are slightly high at the moment, even though the reason is different, but for figures comparisons they are higher.
Same goes with the Size of Economy and per capita Income, both are higher at the moment, because of natural progression and increase not to be credited to PPP who have destroyed Pakistan.

plus Karachi Stock market also was dummi ................how much small traders default in this fraud dummi market crises...have you forgate............then shoukat aziz scandle with this market crises.........................and most important .............this era was aid in circulation......................dont forgate this is all was...........PANI KA BULBULA..............

littlemaster

Minister (2k+ posts)

sir gi spartacus ko in cheezon ki kuch samagh nhain ha....app banhasa ka aga been baga raha hain.
is kum-ukal pay time mut zaya keran ....
agar is na thora sa bara damagh pay zoor dia to is ko stroke ho gaya ga,,,or is khatara engine ki koi company insurance bhi nhian kerti.

m3zaidi

Voter (50+ posts)
The economy before him was producing zilch, in layman's term the economy was at stand still and the output was in negative. He laid the foundation for all the economy to stream roll, the output turned into positive and now no matter who comes and goes until and unless a deadly financial disaster happens this economy will roll and increase, therefore the credit goes to Musharraf for stream rolling the economy otherwise the output in all sectors were negative, now either the output will get low or higher nevertheless it will remain positive until a disaster happens. So give the man his dues where he's deserved it.

Secondly, the foreign exchange reserves were at an all time high not because of debt incurred but because of direct foreign investment, under PPP it is high only because of loans being taken.

Thirdly the size of economy no matter who comes will keep on getting higher, but we will have to look in terms of per capita income and remember he stream rolled a stand still economy therefore before him if we had continued the same way as we were in the 90's then our per capita income would've kept decreasing, instead since he put the economy on the right track therefore the per capita income and the size of the economy will keep growing.

All the indicators regarding Geo-politics and Socio-politics and economy were upwards, a common man's standard of living increased, the biggest beneficiaries were the small to medium sized entrepreneurs. The reason for 100% increase in tax collection was the trust in the leadership and its honesty.

The biggest evidence of all this is the International Monetary Fund and World Bank report on the economies of all the countries including Pakistan, and PPP government was only allowed loans based on the past performance of Musharraf's rule regarding economy.

Another proof is rightly pointed out in this video that Pakistan was included in the "NEXT 11" countries; these are countries that are considered to be the next batch of developing countries in the world.

I can count Musharraf's mistakes as well , but right now I would suggest all of you to talk based on issues, tolerate everyone, watch, read, and think, then come to a conclusion and please talk objectively on issues.

Pakistan was a country to be reckoned with in this world. Insha'Allah under whomever it is (i don't care) i just want my country to be the same as it was under Musharraf's rule.

You know what i was most proud about? It was the the value in dollars of the public limited companies that generates most of the revenue for the country. Their performance and their monetary value made me proud.

And another point of pride was the higher educational institutes that were started, these are the things that bring tears to my eyes. And if I'm not wrong not a single thing was named after him!

An honest, patriotic man, who did his job and in the mean time made some mistakes, but overall he did more good and Pakistan and her citizens prospered.

nomy823

MPA (400+ posts)
He is the one who deployed Army in Telephone exchanges to suppress the protest of the employees against fraud privatization. Imagine the army making bunkers and morchas against the unarmed workers of PTCL on the top of the telephone exchanges.

humdaan

Senator (1k+ posts)
aba chawal itna din khan tha,Dacu-ter na-laykat ka kala mun though raha ta keya?
spartacus musharraf has done lots of good thing for pakistan.by name he was dictator but if any body analyze what he has done lots of so called democrat never done for example free media lots people seeing good thing about pakistan bcz of media .regarding akhber bughti think about it people like akhber bughti was running balochistan like some other coutry .literally attacking with missile on government installation .they have thier own jails own police own justice system nothing to do with pakistan constituition.if you look the royalty they get from sui gas is beyond imagination.akhber bugti was litterally running balochistan like master and slave theory.balochistan is the most gifted province of pakitan with full of natural resources .but unfortunately balochistan is the most remoted province of pakistan bcz of people like bughti.musharraf was against of taliban look what taliban is doing to pakistan the number of people got killed by taliban is either muslim or pakistani.musharraf wanted modern pakistan not western pakistan.and there is big differences between modern and western.i admit musharraf tackle lal masjid and chief justice issue wrongly.but look cj now by name he is chief justice but with out power.karachi was in peace in musharraf era.look karachi now bleeding heavily.the people who was against of creation of pakistan now running the country.i personally think musharraf done more good for pakistan than bad.but this is my personal observation i can be wrong

yeh-cheez

Minister (2k+ posts)
This Busharraf is history, But I hope he would be hanged for the murder of Akbar Bhughti right in front of GHQ in future, inshallah.

Regards

bugti tumhara saga lagta thaa kia?? konsee doodh shehad ki naddiyan baha deen theen us nay balochistan mein jis ka gham khaye jaa raha hay tumhain....making his own army...suppressing his own ppl...depriving his own ppl....trying to take control of all the resources...and rebellion and insurgencies against the state..give birth to a generation who is pro india.....sum of the achievements to name fr which you are missin him...

i m nt justifying his murder....he shudnt be killed like that.....but ppl like you who dont have any clue what they are talking about pi**es me off big time..!

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
Because Musharraf was/is the second side of MQM.
Always remember Musharraf era was the de-facto total government of MQM.
She will never have that again. Total control over all the country behind the
scene, utilizing Choudharies, using the plateform of another party and
personality but at the same time settling account with all police personnel
of Karachi Operation. Musharraf has inner support of MQM for obvious reasons.

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hi Spartacus, Perhaps you read this on another thread:

Even much simple and easier solution. The government should ban anyone holding
double nationality and living outside the country to participate, interfere, (in any form) in
the internal politics of the country. Howsthat?
Another solution, why the Karachi itself not be divided into different districts
depending upon the ethnicity of the residents? would you like that also?
After that you never made that slogan again, why

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)
bugti tumhara saga lagta thaa kia?? konsee doodh shehad ki naddiyan baha deen theen us nay balochistan mein jis ka gham khaye jaa raha hay tumhain....making his own army...suppressing his own ppl...depriving his own ppl....trying to take control of all the resources...and rebellion and insurgencies against the state..give birth to a generation who is pro india.....sum of the achievements to name fr which you are missin him...

i m nt justifying his murder....he shudnt be killed like that.....but ppl like you who dont have any clue what they are talking about pi**es me off big time..!

I know Busharraf and MQM are quite famous among karachi Bh*****, perhaps that is the reason you are feeling pain in the ***.

Regards