Why has Siberite been banned?

Islamabadiya

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
A few days ago, Rajarawal111 mentioned here that Siberite had been banned. That's when I understood why he had been absent from the forum for so long. We expressed our disappointment. I thought just another anti-PTI member had fallen victim to the moderators.

Later, it occurred to me that miafridi hadn't visited the forum for quite some time. I checked and found that he had been banned too.

Numerous members ought to be banned, yet they are not. Instead, these two gentlemen, who don't typically use offensive language, are banned. Please enlighten us on the forum's policy on banning members and why these two members were banned.

Didn’t know Miafridi was banned too. He was one of the very few extreme Imran khan fans whom we could engage with without him using abuse.

Members here saying that Siberite used derogatory language should have the basic decency of at least saying the basic truth that abuse Almost always started from the other side, I often read Siberite messages where he replied with beautiful Urdu to the worse of abuse.

I don’t know what will forum owners get by banning those who don’t abuse and not banning the ones who spew most shameful of abuse all the time with clearly using multiple IDs

no purpose of calling it a forum if only one party’s supporters are encouraged.

Should be called a fan page rather!

Iconoclast

A few days ago, Rajarawal111 mentioned here that Siberite had been banned. That's when I understood why he had been absent from the forum for so long. We expressed our disappointment. I thought just another anti-PTI member had fallen victim to the moderators.

Later, it occurred to me that miafridi hadn't visited the forum for quite some time. I checked and found that he had been banned too.

Numerous members ought to be banned, yet they are not. Instead, these two gentlemen, who don't typically use offensive language, are banned. Please enlighten us on the forum's policy on banning members and why these two members were banned.

Shhhh harami....... he streamed live from your house/brothel.....

Awan S

I've seen Siberite using offensive language in all of his posts/comments that's why he's in my ignore list. I ignore patwaris immediately any way. You're next.
I know many PTI supporters here who abuse in each and every post but they never banned. I think it is more a like/dislike of political ideology than abuses.

Awan S

Didn’t know Miafridi was banned too. He was one of the very few extreme Imran khan fans whom we could engage with without him using abuse.

Members here saying that Siberite used derogatory language should have the basic decency of at least saying the basic truth that abuse Almost always started from the other side, I often read Siberite messages where he replied with beautiful Urdu to the worse of abuse.

I don’t know what will forum owners get by banning those who don’t abuse and not banning the ones who spew most shameful of abuse all the time with clearly using multiple IDs

no purpose of calling it a forum if only one party’s supporters are encouraged.

Should be called a fan page rather!
Plus he is a PTI supporter therefore him being banned out of question.