Why India will fail against Pakistan

Umar_LA

MPA (400+ posts)
You are referring to Surah Anbiya 21:33 that says sun and the moon traveling in their orbits in their own motion. (According to Zakir Naik)

I have read all the tafsirs of that verse and not a single one says sun rotates on its own axis.

Im not going into detail about it in this post but after reading the whole Quran in context, it is clearly based on Geo-Centric model meaning Earth is center of universe and everything, including sun and moon revolve around it.

Here again Zakir Naik is lying about the Arabic translation.

Here is a video of the top Saudi Mufti who explains the actual movement of the Earth and Sun according to Quran.

I have also quoted the verse from Surah Kahf regarding Zulqarnain which says sun revolves around Earth until it reaches its resting place under the throne and waits for Allah's permission to rise again. This is clearly referring to a geo-centric model which has been proven false by science. Earth revolves around the Sun and not the other way around.
the guy is wrong this is as simple as that, you think Muslims don't have ignorant people of course we do.
you also have to understand what era the tafseer is written, the tafseer is not the final word Quran is the final word. When tafseer was written who knew that the earth was in the shape of an ostrich egg, or earth moves or not. they were writing the tafseer based on their best understanding at that time. Zakir Naik is absolutely correct in this regard.

Umar_LA

MPA (400+ posts)
In Arabic language Noor does not mean reflected light. It just means light.

I have referenced below all the verses in the Quran that uses the word "Noor" or "Munir" it appears about 39 times in Quran.

(2:17, 2:257, 3:184, 4:174, 5:15, 5:16, 5:44, 5:46, 6:1, 6:91, 6:122, 7:157, 9:32, 10:5, 13:16, 14:1, 14:5, 22:8, 24:35, 24:40, 25:61, 31:20, 33:43, 33:46, 35:20, 35:25, 39:22, 39:69, 42:52, 57:9, 57:12, 57:13, 57:19, 57:28, 61:8, 64:8, 65:11, 66:8, 71:16)

I challenge you or anyone reading this to find a single verse where Quran uses the word Noor or Munir to clearly refer to borrowed light.

Lets use your definition of the word Noor as reflected light see if it makes sense in some of the verses in Quran.

Quran 2:257
Allah is the Guardian of those who believe, and brings them out of the darkness into the (reflected) light"

Quran 9:32
They desire to put out the (reflected) light of Allah with their mouths.

Quran 24:35
Allah is the (reflected) light of the heavens and the Earth.

(Chapter 24 of Quran is also called Surah Noor, show me any Quran that calls Surah Noor as Borrowed or Reflected light)

On top of all this 75:8 says the moon will lose its light on judgement day. That verse will make no sense you are saying that moon does not have light to start with. (Surah Qayama)

None of the major Sunni Tafsirs say that Moon has borrowed or reflected light.

Tafsirs
Ibn Kathir http://www.altafsir.com/Tafasir.asp?t...
Al-Tabari http://www.altafsir.com/Tafasir.asp?t...
Jalalayn http://www.altafsir.com/Tafasir.asp?t...
Tanwir al-Miqbas http://www.altafsir.com/Tafasir.asp?t...

If you cannot understand Arabic then you can google the english versions of Tafsir. But ill save you the headache. None of the Tafsirs translate Noor as borrowed light, it just calls it light.

And even if we buy this argument (which we should not), Aristarchus of Samos knew the moon was reflecting the suns light nearly 1000 years before Muhammad.

Does it not make you angry that you are being blatantly lied to by frauds like Zakir Naik who are trying to pull wool infront of your eyes?
Please go on. I have been searching for last 10 years for answers to this and no one is able to provide it.

The pattern that I am seeing is that you are following dishonest scholars from India and Pakistan who openly lie about translations of Quran.

I have quoted you actual translations and tafsirs so if you think I am wrong it will be easy for you to prove but I have been honest with you and answered with reference from Quran, Hadith and authentic Tafsirs.

For future reference, whatever you hear from the mouth of the womanizer Nouman Ali Khan and Fraudia Naik, do double check by yourself and see if they are lying or telling the truth.
you are following the anti islamic people who created those websites you are quoting, Dr Zakir Naik is the best one to follow. any ways like i mentioned if ou have honesty in your heart Quran will guide you, if you dont have honestly Quran will misguide you , you are not being honest here .

Dont play with words brother. clearly says light there in Quran 71:16 check it out
here is your answer to Moon Light next question, please

and has made the moon a light therein, and made the sun a lamp? Mufti Taqi Usmani

And He has made the moon therein for a light, and He has made the sun for a luminary? Dr. Ghali

And has made the moon a light therein, and made the sun a lamp? Muhsin Khan

and has placed the moon in them as a light, and the sun as a radiant lamp? Tafheem-ul-Quran - Abul Ala Maududi

placed the moon as a light in them and the sun as a lamp, Abdul Haleem

And hath made the moon a light therein, and made the sun a lamp? Pickthall

"'And made the moon a light in their midst, and made the sun as a (Glorious) Lamp? Yusuf Ali

Vitamin_C

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
the guy is wrong this is as simple as that, you think Muslims don't have ignorant people of course we do.

You are talking about Tabari, he is not an ordinary guy, people have been using his tafsir as a reference for last 1400 years.

And he lived closer to the time of Muhamad, Arabic as any language has been changing over time so the right people who understand the actual meaning are people who lived closer to that time not Indians in 20th and 21st centuries.

Vitamin_C

you are following the anti islamic people who created those websites you are quoting, Dr Zakir Naik is the best one to follow. any ways like i mentioned if ou have honesty in your heart Quran will guide you, if you dont have honestly Quran will misguide you , you are not being honest here .

Dont play with words brother. clearly says light there in Quran 71:16 check it out
here is your answer to Moon Light next question, please

and has made the moon a light therein, and made the sun a lamp? Mufti Taqi Usmani

And He has made the moon therein for a light, and He has made the sun for a luminary? Dr. Ghali

And has made the moon a light therein, and made the sun a lamp? Muhsin Khan

and has placed the moon in them as a light, and the sun as a radiant lamp? Tafheem-ul-Quran - Abul Ala Maududi

placed the moon as a light in them and the sun as a lamp, Abdul Haleem

And hath made the moon a light therein, and made the sun a lamp? Pickthall

"'And made the moon a light in their midst, and made the sun as a (Glorious) Lamp? Yusuf Ali

Yeah that's exactly what I was saying. The Quran said moon is a light, not borrowed light. Noor in Arabic means light not borrowed light.

Vitamin_C

When tafseer was written who knew that the earth was in the shape of an ostrich egg, or earth moves or not.

Quran doesn't say Earth is shaped like an Ostrich.

Zakir Naik again lied about the meaning of the word D'haha, it does not not mean Ostrich egg. It means to spread out or to smoothen.

Vitamin_C

you also have to understand what era the tafseer is written, the tafseer is not the final word Quran is the final word.

Tafsirs are there to protect the Quran from being corrupted by liars like Zakir Naik. Otherwise anyone can make whatever meaning they want and change the Quran the way they want.

Vitamin_C

What Tabari is saying is supported by Muhammad himself in this hadith:

“Abu Dharr (one of Muhammad’s close companions) was with Muhammad during the sunset. Muhammad asked him: ‘Do you know, O Abu Dharr where this sun sets?’ He answered; ‘God and His apostle know better.’ Muhammad said: ‘It sets in a spring of slimy water’

Now you are going to say Muhammad is wrong as well?

Umar_LA

MPA (400+ posts)
Tafsirs are there to protect the Quran from being corrupted by liars like Zakir Naik. Otherwise anyone can make whatever meaning they want and change the Quran the way they want.
absolutely wrong. Quran is protected by ALLAH himself. Quran needs no other protection this is where you are wrong and trying to mislead others. Quran is a live book. Quran will show its miracles till the end, No one can say he understood Quran to the full extend.
like i mentioned 1500 years ago when Quran says the earth is in a shape of Ostrich egg or earth moves obviously no one believed that during that time, so likewise people like you will are behaving the same, Quran says sun sets in water , no its just a phrase , and this is what appeared to the person observing just like what we also observe in the ocean during sunset.

I hope this answers ur question

Umar_LA

MPA (400+ posts)
Quran doesn't say Earth is shaped like an Ostrich.

Zakir Naik again lied about the meaning of the word D'haha, it does not not mean Ostrich egg. It means to spread out or to smoothen.
so now if you want to negate and keep do not want to accept the truth there is nothing I can do about it.

just like qadyanis you are going to ignore the meaning and will try to stick to the meaning that suits your opinion so go-ahead, there will a Day of Judgement and we ll both will know the truth but that will not help.

your views about Dr Zakir Naik and Noman Ali Khan shows you have an agenda to follow you don't care about right or wrong

If you just google miracles in Quran even the non-Muslims are convinced, top 100 influential people in the history Prophet Muhammad S.A.W is ranked in the top by a non-muslim, try to read that and you will know that is a miracle init self how he describes

Vitamin_C

like i mentioned 1500 years ago when Quran says the earth is in a shape of Ostrich egg

Either you are not understanding my point or you are completely ignoring what I am asking you.

No Islamic source mentioned 1500 years ago that Earth is shape of Ostrich, there is no hadith about this and there is no tafsir of Quran that mention this.

These are translations that 20th century people like Ahmed Deedat and Zakir Naik created on their own in their own individual capacity, retrospectively after it become common knowledge that Earth is not flat.

This is why I am saying, once scientific discoveries are made, Muslims change the translations of the Quran at will to make it seem like Quran mentioned these things 1500 years ago when it didnt, they just recently changed the translation.

Its dishonest of you to say that Quran mentioned this 1500 years ago unless you can show me a tafsir from a time before this discovery was made by scientists.

Also Greeks knew well before Islam that Earth is a sphere and even calculated the circumference of Earth with 95% accuracy, almost 1000 years before Quran.

Vitamin_C

so now if you want to negate and keep do not want to accept the truth there is nothing I can do about it.

Ofcourse I am negating it, no one can just wake up one day and make up their own meanings of Arabic words. What Zakir Naik is saying has to be backed up by Islamic scholars and historians. This is made worse by the fact that Zakir Nalaik is a known liar and I do not trust his word for it. Can you find me a single tafsir that says Earth is shape like Ostrich egg?

The reason why you listen to Zakir Naik is not because you care whether what he is saying is true or not, I am damn sure that you never verified the things he says.

The reason why you listen to him is because he says things that you want to hear because of confirmation bias, I know this because I was in the same shoes as you.

Theres a guy who tried to verify what Zakir Nalaik said and found 25 mistakes in just 5 minutes of his talk. Since then people have made many videos exposing lies of Zakir Naik.

Vitamin_C

If you just google miracles in Quran even the non-Muslims are convinced, top 100 influential people in the history Prophet Muhammad S.A.W is ranked in the top by a non-muslim, try to read that and you will know that is a miracle init self how he describes

So far you have not shown a single miracle which was not known before Quran, even when I google it I cannot find it.

You have also been unable to deny the errors in Quran such as bones being formed before muscle, Zulqarnain "Finding" the sun setting on Earth and the setting place of the Sun. Sun revolving around the Earth. These are major blunders that you cant just ignore.

Greeks, Egyptians, Romans, Persians knew embryology, movement of sun, shape of earth, iron coming from meteors and much more 1000s of years before Quran. So what knowledge there is in Quran which no one knew before? Its obviously a man made book.

Vitamin_C

just like qadyanis you are going to ignore the meaning and will try to stick to the meaning that suits your opinion so go-ahead, there will a Day of Judgement and we ll both will know the truth but that will not help.

Read carefully the things I am mentioning and research them on your own but do not just ignore them because they do not confirm your bias for Islam. If you are a rational person you have to study all sides of a claim before making up your mind.

Other Misc things in Quran:
1) Barbaric torture and threats of eternal torment for just using your brain
2) Justification for rape and abuse of civilian prisoners of war
3) Justification for ownership of sex slaves
4) Superiority of men over women
5) Justification of amputation as punishment for petty crimes
the list goes on
6) Verses to rescue Muhammad's sex life:
a) When Hafsa caught Muhammad having sex with her slave girl in her house a verse was revealed to defend Muhammad,
b) When Muhammad got attracted to the wife of his adopted son Zaid, a verse came from Quran telling Muhammad to marry his son's wife
7) There were millions of things the creator of this universe could have talked about, there were thousands of children dying in Africa from disease, but he could not have found a more important thing to talk about in his last message to humanity than to defend Muhammad's sex life. This is an insult to human intelligence.

Its obviously a book written by a bunch of superstitious, barbaric, sadistic and misogynist people in the Arabian desert who just plagiarised the works of Greeks, Egyptians and Persians into their book. Its definitely not the work of a creator of 400 billion galaxies.

If you have made up your mind to believe something then human mind can rationalize anything, belief in Jesus, Buddah, Ganesha, Yahve, etc etc but if you truly use your brain and analyze these things with a critical mind and without any confirmation bias you cannot believe in any of them.