Your favorite general Pervaiz musharaf (bijli chor)

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Pakpatrot:

Lets have a frank and honest talk.I have been writting with all whatever is wrong with MQM. I never defended Nawaz or Imran or now Munawaar.However, it is you who always accuse me of siding with them.If I expose anything about Altaf, you will come back and give an example of another politician for doing the same thing. I never like the MQM'S policies and I have stated my reasons for it. For many of those reasons you don't like and never wanted to hear. I have witnessed early MQM Ghunda Gardi and Iam still stand on my words that Altaf Hussain is not a leader. But does this mean I am saying that NAWAZ or any other is a good leader.? No, I never said that. But, at least they are back in Pakistan and using Pakistan for their political ambitions as a base.If the people of Paksitan do not like them, they would not be chosen and someone else will replace them.

Your problem is not half truth or half lie. You do not want to hear anything against Altaf. For you, he is a perfect human being who could not do anything wrong. While my Philosophy is different. I think he commited enough mistakes in the past that those will always haunt him no matter what he says now.

Now, lets talk about Musharrraf. This Thread was open to slaute his actions and praise him for the mess he left behind. One of them was obviously, by his own words is selling the Pakistani innocent citizens to American forces and getting money for it.This is a disgraceful act and even those who commit it, never publicly brag about it. I just mentioned you one of his most dispicable acts.

I do not personally care if he ever come back to Pakistan or not. All I want to see that the laws of my country should be activated against every one who has looted this country. Accountibility should be in every department.And start it from the top and go down to the bottom.

You can reform MQM but it could only be done with the new generation whose minds are not obssesed with the partition and old baggage. They have to remove the current top leadership to advance in Pakistan. They have to be honest and not Munafiqs. That is what I think is needed to get MQM where you want to take it to.Not with the old guards with taussub minds but a wind of fresh ideas and fresh begining.

mehwish_ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Zaidi brother,

May I allowed to bring the following FACTS into your notice.

1. Musharraf has not sold Afia Siddiqui. I recently opened the whole thread. I hope you read it, otherwise you may ask and I will provide you with the link.

2. Please note we are living in Europe. If we make a crime here, then we will be brought to justice according to the European Rule (irrespective of if I have Pakistani Passport or not).

3. I think there were hardly any Pakistani Terrorist which Musharraf handed over to US. (Please provide me with the list of these Pakistani Terrorists)

The ones which were handed over to US were 99% Foreign Terrorists.

4. Could you deny that Musharraf took stand against US and gave chance to these Foreign Terrorists to lay down their Weapons, and got themselves registered and after that they could live in peace?
Our people are unfortunately very quick to bring BLAMES, but mostly unable to see the true background.

5. Sunnah of Rasool Allah (saw): Giving back Sahabi Abu Jandal back to Kuffar

Zaidi Bhai,

May I respectfully ask what do you think what we are and where we stand in today's world?

One lesson is very clear from the Sunnah of Rasool Allah (saw): "One has some times to make Compromis in order to save the whole Ummah due to weakness in Ummah's Rank"

Do you Remember Suleh Hudaybiyyah?

It happened in 7-8th Hijri. Muslims went for Hajj, but Kuffar stopped them. At that time condition of Muslim was not so strong and due to this Rasool (saw) had to make a compromise with Kuffar. One condition was this if any person in Mecca becomes Muslim and secretly runs away to Muslims then he should be given back to Kuffar.

It was a humiliating Condition.

But what Rasool (saw) did?

He accepted this Condition.

Why?

While Muslim Ummah was weak at that time and was not able to fight for all it's RIGHTS.

Thus, when Sahabi Abu Jundal came to Muslims, he was returned back to Kuffar by Rasool Allah (saw).

Question: Where does Pakistan stands?

I know there are many in my nation who like to BOAST a lot and think themselves for "Phannay Khans".

But let us be realistic. I ask you to answer this question very realistically: "Where are we standing today"?

Our position is much much worst as compared to Muslims of times of Rasool Allah (saw), while we are 50 years behind US in the field of "ILM" and "Technology". (There was not such huge difference between Muslims and Kuffar in times of Rasool (saw))

We all know what US did when Mullah Umar of Taliban tried to become "Phannay Khan".

Yes, US attacked.

And we saw that Taliban and Mullah Umar were fleeing and running on the mountains and hiding to save their lives and left their innocent Citizens, Women, Children at the mercy of US Fighter Planes.

Are you able to see the difference in Practice of Rasool Allah (saw) and practice of Jahil Phanny Khan Talibans?

Really brother Zaidi, we should be thankful to Musahrraf for saving the nation by handing over the Terrorists to US at that time. Do you really want to have fight with US for those bunch of Terrorists?

So, all those who blame Musharraf for "Seller" and "Traitor", could they answer me what Fatwa then you have for Rasool Allah (saw) who also handed over a Muslim Sahabi due to the weakness in Muslim Ranks at that time?

kartoos007

Citizen
Jury said:
kmaabbasi said:
090623145356_musharraf_170.jpg

???? ??? ????? ???? ???? ??? ?????? ???????? ????? ?? ????? ??? ???

???? ???? ?? ??? ???? ?? ????
source : http://www.bbcurdu.com

this is just bull shit,,,, musharaf is much better then these stped person [rehman-malik] [taseer] [fozia] [zardari] [fazl] [nawaz] [rasheed]

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
[quote="prabhumast"]oh bhai meray musharraf ko europe may ek lecture kay $250,000 miltay hain! aur musharraf nay already 25lectures ke liay sign kar diya hay! is ka matlab har 4 lecture ke isay 1million dollars milain gay!
is se do batain to proof ho jati hain bhai musharraf the greatest ke baray may:
1) musharraf cheetay may itna dam hay itni izat hay ke dunia ek lecture ke 250,000 dollars day rahi hay aur har lecture house full hay!!
2) yeh taliban ka tatto ansar abbasi sirf apni publicity ke liay ultay seedhay artciles likhta rehta hay...abay gadhay ke demag rakhnay walay ansar abassi kia ek millionare bijlay ke chand hazar rupees nahin day sakta?? hahaha
ansar abbasi yaar ghaday ka demagh hay tumhara...aur shayad yeh baat ghaday ko bhi buri lagay!
geo musharraf pyara musharraf!!! [musharaf]
V LOVE YOU MUSHARRAF!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

I'm sure Ansar Abbasi is getting more than Musharraf from ................Amir ul Momaneen.

Zaidi Qasim

Zainabia:

If you care to read Musharraf's book,you will find he has written handing over "innocent pakistanis" to American for the sum of $500.00 each.Americans were also upset that those who were handed over to them from Pakistani authorities were all innocent common people from NWFP...... I don't know which book of his your read, but this is well known fact.unless you call it a lie as well.

I am not blaming Musharraf for handing over Terrorist to US. We , in Pakistan have our own judiciary system.Our system shouldn't have been bypassed to accomodate American wishes.I can call you a terrorist and on American demand can pack your stuff and put you on the plane for America. How could you justify this ? In his time, it was a law of Jungle.......Might got its own way.How many people are still missing and their families are searching for them.......Any justice for them or not ?

Dr. Shazia 's case was prime example of mockery of law in Pakistan during Musharraf's time.What she got from the Musharraf's regime ?Where was the justice at that time ? she was forced to board on a plane and hurried out of the country.

Musharraf's statements regarding those women who apply for the Canadian Immigration ? Can you justify that ?
Below is a copy of text taken from a report....

'In an interview with the Washington Post, however, when he was asked about the rape issue, he was quoted as saying, "This has become a money making concern. A lot of people say if you want to go abroad and get a visa for Canada or citizenship and be a millionaire, get yourself raped."
President Musharraf went into immediate damage control. Before a women's group in New York, he denied having made the comments to the Washington Post. "Let me say with total sincerity that I never said that, and it has been misquoted. I happened to be where this was being quoted but these are not my words, and I would go to the extent of saying that I am not so silly and stupid to make comments of this sort."

Unfortunately for the president, the Washington Post recorded his remarks and posted the recording on their website.'

It is true that Pakistan is yet to developed itself and poorly equipped to fight with American. But who was asking him to fight with America? Each country has its own laws and interests.The way Musharraf capitulated, it surprised even American Officials. They have mentioned in to the sereval books and Tv interviews. Once, they saw an openning, they forced themselves in fully and there was nothing as a dignity left of a nation. You heard he was known as Busharraf. You think Tony Blair was the only American Puddle ?

so, lets not talk about our Beloved Prophet. There are several other things our prophet(PBUH) have said which were completly ignored by this dictator.I don't want to name any of those, but I guess you got my hint.

G

aray JURY bhai lagta hay ansar abassi nay 5 ruppes day kar hire kia hay tujhay...warna itna sasta aur bekar reply na diya hota tu nay ghaday !
ansar abbasai ki kamai yeh ultay seeday khabrain chap kar hota hay takay awam may jahil log parhain aur ansar abbsi aka taliban tatto ki roti aur kharcay ke paisay ho jain :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ...yaar sher (musharraf) aur ghaday (ansar abbasi) ko ek hi topic may lana bhi may samajhta hon cheetay musharraf ki insult karnay ke mutaradif hay!
yeh ghanda ansar abbasi taliban ka tatto to jo masom lakri ko swat may darindon nay koray maray thay us ki bhi hamayat kar raha tha ab isi se pata lagalo bhai is ghaday ke demagh rakhnay walay insan ka standard aur character kia hay!
musharraf nay Point Blacnk may bhi jab ansar abbasi nami ghaday ke zikar par hans kar kaha ke yeh to ultay seeddhay likhta rahta hay articles hahah musharraf cheetay nay to time bhi waste nahin kia apna is ghaday ke liay lol :lol: :lol:

HUMARAIN ZAROORAT HAY KE MUSHARRAF PAKISTAN KO DUBARA AAKAR CHALAY AUR IS MUSHKIL SE NIKALA!
INSHALLAH MUSHARRAF CHEETA PHIR EK BAAR PAKISTAN KO CHALAY GA!!!!
GEO MUSHARRAF PYARA MUSHARRAF!!!!!THE GREATEST LEADERR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [musharaf]

this is to mr ansar abbasi, the hero of the pakistani nation.

Sir u have done a great job, but i have a question for u?
Y r u running after a few thousands rupees of electricity, when there r billions of dollars of mr nawaz sharif ur thoku, and zardari ur papa jani. plz explain to me thank you.

Zaidi Qasim

jiyepakistan said:
this is to mr ansar abbasi, the hero of the pakistani nation.

Sir u have done a great job, but i have a question for u?
Y r u running after a few thousands rupees of electricity, when there r billions of dollars of mr nawaz sharif ur thoku, and zardari ur papa jani. plz explain to me thank you.

yeah, Explain it to Jiyepakistan.Since he himself is unable to do anything, he is waiting for you to do that. .......And I am interesting to see those Billions of dollars which Nawaz has taken straight in to his pocket.

Abay, Aqal Kay Undhoo,Dictator k Himayeetio ,Mushrraf ke cabinet mein saray Waderay ,Jagirdar or Fuedilist mil kay choori kartay rahay, us ka hisab kia Musharraf ka baap deyga ya Shaukat Aziz London mein beeth kay dey ga ?

Ansari Bhai, Tehqeeqat ka natija is baysabray ko zaroor bata deena.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Abay, Aqal Kay Undhoo,Dictator k Himayeetio ,Mushrraf ke cabinet mein saray Waderay ,Jagirdar or Fuedilist mil kay choori kartay rahay, us ka hisab kia Musharraf ka baap deyga ya Shaukat Aziz London mein beeth kay dey ga ?

Aha:

So far performance since 18 February 2008.

1- Imtehan mein naqal kerne wala MNA from PMLN
2- Airport per Smuggling kertey huey pakrey jane wala minister from PMLN
3- Isi smuggler ko maaf kerne wala Cheif minister Punjab from PMLN
4- Apni party ki worker ko rape kerne wala MPA from PMLN
5- New York mein lemosine or topless night clubs mein moj masti kerne wala minister from PPP

These are reported ones, who knows the hidden ones.

This is just a performance of a year and half.

Aagey aagey dekhiye hota hai kya.

Zaidi Qasim

None of these allegations have been proven yet. are they ?

None of these Imran Farooqi,Ishrat_ulibad,Baber Ghori( shipping fiasco) and Big Baghoora Altaf ( there are several cases pending in the courts) are willing to come to Pakistan and face the courts to clear their name.Eshrat Ibad had many cases registered against him in the court. But since MQM sat right on the top of Musharraf's lap, he dropped the cases against him and brought him in as a Governor. A deal was done outside of Pakistan before in hand.......

Musharraf's cabinet had:

Mahmood Qasoori
Sher Pao
Saleh Faisal Hayat
Sher Ufghan
Zafar Wasi
Shaikh Rasheed
And the last but not the least (MUTTAHIDA QOOMI MUNAFIQS) MQM

mcuk2001

Senator (1k+ posts)
Zaidi Qasim said:

None of these Imran Farooqi,Ishrat_ulibad,Baber Ghori( shipping fiasco) and Big Baghoora Altaf ( there are several cases pending in the courts) are willing to come to Pakistan and face the courts to clear their name.Eshrat Ibad had many cases registered against him in the court. But since MQM sat right on the top of Musharraf's lap, he dropped the cases against him and brought him in as a Governor. A deal was done outside of Pakistan before in hand.......

Musharraf's cabinet had:

Mahmood Qasoori
Sher Pao
Saleh Faisal Hayat
Sher Ufghan
Zafar Wasi
Shaikh Rasheed

when hypocrite don't find anything to justify their hypocrisy then they come up their crap and fart around....

Zaidi Qasim

mcuk2001 said:
Zaidi Qasim said:

Musharraf's cabinet had:

Mahmood Qasoori
Sher Pao
Saleh Faisal Hayat
Sher Ufghan
Zafar Wasi
Shaikh Rasheed

when hypocrite don't find anything to justify their hypocrisy then they come up their crap and fart around....

I agree with you and I also might add if you dare to ask him what is this fat ass doing in London,he should be with his people in Pakistan. you add another number to the question since there are two sitting in London right now !!!!!

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Zaidi Qasim said:

How come you say you don't support PMLN?

Every case is proven.

1-Why Imtehan mein naqal kerne wala PNA has resigned and bi-elections are on the way there?
2-Why Shabaaz Sharif pardoned the smuggler PMA?
3-Can I repost the pics of Minister Kaira's activities in New York?

Allah Allah, Jhoot ki Bhi Inteha Hoti Hai.

Because of people like you Paksitan is going to decline every day

Zaidi Qasim

And What would you say about your beloved Altaf Hussain of London Sharif ?
Imran Farooqi was his right hand during all these year while he was seeked by the courts in Pakistan. Has Altaf ever send him to face trial in Pakistan or excluded him from the party ? At least (if these allegations are right) Pmln has taken some concrete actions of removing the individuals from the party.Eshrat_U_ebad ran away from the courts in Pakistan, he was staying in London with pir.His cases were still pending in the court. He was never dropped from the party by the Pir of London Sharif . was he ? I guess, these were fradulent cases and since MQM never believe in Courts in Pakistan, they must have been fake. Right ?

I don't defend these individuals. They can defend themselves if they have to. The big patriotic of Pakistan with his Pakistan loving speech in India, is sitting in London enjoying the rule. For me, he is the big fish. His crimes are countless and the bigger crime of all was his speech in India in which he entertained Hindus by speaking against Pakistan , and concept of Pakistan. For you this is a little crime, for me It is the biggest crime of all.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Zaidi Qasim said:
And What would you say about your beloved Altaf Hussain of London Sharif ?

Now, you are out of the context. You always blame MQM people that whenever anything comes as an allegation against MQM, they start to blame others. Loot at you what you are doing right now. Here we are dicussing the advantages of democracy in Pakistan vs Musharaf era. MQM good or bad, we can open another thread and I can give you all the answesr of all your shit.
But, as a haq parast, I am also a brave Pakistani too. I am not coward like you who always hide under the dhoti of Nawaz Sharif and say I am not supporting Nawaz Sharif.

Now come to the point, I told you earlier that Pakistan neither needs an army dictator nor a civilian dictator, Pakistan needs a reformer, that some how and at some extent Musharaf was. Of course he was not a Rasool and/or not an angel , he did some nasty mistakes too, but one thing was sure that he never went against the vital interests of this country.
Musharaf was NOT like your dhoti parshad Nawaz Sharif who lost a win,win Kargill war against India at the cost of Bill Clinton's breakfast and a family photo at the lawn of White House.
This is proven and many proofs have been given in this forum. You bet.

zaidi qasim please acting like a child. neither am i from karachi neither i support mqm( actually i dont know much about them) i am from NWFP, and the only reason musharraf has got my support was due to his economic achievement, if imran khan or nawaz or zardari , who ever can do the same then i will defintley change my side. But i do also know that these people have done nothing in the past and wont do anything in the future. so in the end long live musharraf

Zaidi Qasim

Jiyepakistan:
I need to clarify that any democratically elected person is thousand time better that a dictator who came in to power using the barrel of the gun.If, you look at the history of Pakistan,there are more years in which army ruled Pakistan than the civilians.Army never allowed any political culture taking place in Pkistan. They were either front or behind the door pulling the strings.The political culture doesn't build in one day, or one year. It takes time and time is needed to have this culture reformed. This is what exactly happened in India.There were, and still are politicians who are worse than what we have, but their system is well tested to weed them out slowly. And that system wasn't build in one day and it was not disturbed by army Generals.

who was in the Musharraf's cabinet? Those same politicians who were in Nawaz sharif's cabinet . yes or no ? don't get blown away by stats of economical data which are not even worth the paper it is written on. The strong economy doesn't collapse in 6 months only because somebody else has come in to the power.Their fabricated numbers won't take seconds to disappear once their fabricator is off the air.
I never seen such an exploitation of people and country which took place under Musharraf. Have You seen pooverty declined, prices reduced,employment flourished,invetsment increased and people prospered during Musharraf's time, NOT ON PAPER BUT ON GROUND ?

You said that Ansaw Abbasi should find out something about Nawaz sharif and others. All I said was that it is not only Ansar Abbasi's job to do that. If you can do that and come up with something then why not start writting about it. We all Pakistani should do that, don't leave eveything on one individual. I am doing that here.You can do that too.

G

jigar meray jiyepakistan is zaidi ko to chor do isay waisay hi jutay par gay hain har kisi se wo bhi gelay gelay!
yaar yeh log musharraf ko is tarha kahtay hain yeh unfortunately humaray koum ke khun may hay ke kisi achay aadmi ki achai karnay se pehlay is ki so buraiyan karo beshak wo bachpana aur jhooti hon...
abay maine pehlay hi kaha hay bhai meray yeh ghaday ansar abasi ne bijli ka ilzam laga hay musharraf par us se yeh to poocho ke musharraf ko europe may ek lecture ke kitnay mil rahay hain! :mrgreen:
1 million sirf 4 lectures se kamanay walay ka bijli ka bil na daypana is se ziada ghadon wali baat nahin ho sakti bachpana!
ab band karo is ghaday ansar abasi taliban ke tatto aur sufi mohamad ke agent ki baat!
GEO MUSHARRAF PYARA MUSHARRAF!
V LOVEEEEEE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! [musharaf]

Zaidi Qasim

Prabhumast:

Abay Pakistanio kay hamdard, nam tu upna koe Acha sa chunna hota. Lagta hein RAW kay pass achay achay nam saray khatam ho gaeey hein. Kaho tu 2 ya 4 naey nam parcel kar doin. wesay tu yeh bhi kum paray gain, kiokay Raw ki karkardagi kuch atni chey nahi rahi ha.Beecharay.ab Isreali train karain gay..............

Zaidi Qasim

Zaidi Qasim said:
Zainabia:

If you care to read Musharraf's book,you will find he has written handing over "innocent pakistanis" to American for the sum of $500.00 each.Americans were also upset that those who were handed over to them from Pakistani authorities were all innocent common people from NWFP...... I don't know which book of his your read, but this is well known fact.unless you call it a lie as well.

I am not blaming Musharraf for handing over Terrorist to US. We , in Pakistan have our own judiciary system.Our system shouldn't have been bypassed to accomodate American wishes.I can call you a terrorist and on American demand can pack your stuff and put you on the plane for America. How could you justify this ? In his time, it was a law of Jungle.......Might got its own way.How many people are still missing and their families are searching for them.......Any justice for them or not ?

Dr. Shazia 's case was prime example of mockery of law in Pakistan during Musharraf's time.What she got from the Musharraf's regime ?Where was the justice at that time ? she was forced to board on a plane and hurried out of the country.

Musharraf's statements regarding those women who apply for the Canadian Immigration ? Can you justify that ?
Below is a copy of text taken from a report....

'In an interview with the Washington Post, however, when he was asked about the rape issue, he was quoted as saying, "This has become a money making concern. A lot of people say if you want to go abroad and get a visa for Canada or citizenship and be a millionaire, get yourself raped."
President Musharraf went into immediate damage control. Before a women's group in New York, he denied having made the comments to the Washington Post. "Let me say with total sincerity that I never said that, and it has been misquoted. I happened to be where this was being quoted but these are not my words, and I would go to the extent of saying that I am not so silly and stupid to make comments of this sort."

Unfortunately for the president, the Washington Post recorded his remarks and posted the recording on their website.'

It is true that Pakistan is yet to developed itself and poorly equipped to fight with American. But who was asking him to fight with America? Each country has its own laws and interests.The way Musharraf capitulated, it surprised even American Officials. They have mentioned in to the sereval books and Tv interviews. Once, they saw an openning, they forced themselves in fully and there was nothing as a dignity left of a nation. You heard he was known as Busharraf. You think Tony Blair was the only American Puddle ?

so, lets not talk about our Beloved Prophet. There are several other things our prophet(PBUH) have said which were completly ignored by this dictator.I don't want to name any of those, but I guess you got my hint.

Zainabia:

Are you still there ? I hope you would reply to my post regarding the good deeds of Musharraf.
Mind you , I still appreciate your work of being busy inquiring MQM regarding the issue in which it was debated if Altaf could travel using the assylum documents to the other countries out of England. I guess, you still asking MQM'S head office regarding their view on it. I am patiently waiting for the result of you inquiry on that issue. God bless you.