Your favorite general Pervaiz musharaf (bijli chor)

kkppmc

Councller (250+ posts)
PakPatriot1 said:
@kkppmc:
1-I think you just copied and pasted his interview withoutreading it, in there he is clearly saying that he likes Imran Khan and he supports IK on his stand for MQM. What else you need to prove that he is with Imran Khan.
2-Azeem Tariq and Khalid Walid were very renowned office bearers of the party, anyone can use their names to write his table story, especially when they are no more in this world.
3- MQM has no time and resources to go after every Tom, Dick And Harry. If we do, then you will just find us in the court. Yes, if someone has any problem with us he can go to the court and then we will reply there. We are busy in the development of Pakistan, especially in Karachi and Hyderabad.Can not waste our precious time on these pitty ones.
4- BTW, What happened with all those cases that Imran Khan filed in England against us. He brought a huge amount of RADDI from Naseer Baber as an evidence. Didn't they work in British? We are waiting to hear something from scotland yard. It's been two years now.Can you update us please?

Pak patriot

There is no point of talking to you as you wont believe anything against your party even from unbaised people like Salman ahmed.I am pretty sure you not even entertain May 12,2007 live TV coverage that clearly shows how MQM militant(With MQM flags around them) target the other party man from the bridges and close to the AAJ tv.I pray that God give you a courage to face the truth.I hope you will not call your southafrican unit people this time for killing.
Ya i know you are busy in developing to plan more killings in Karachi.Please don't ask me What happened to Imran Khan case against Altaf as i am not his advocate here and i don't follow ihis case.I try to present the true picture of your party.Who knows Scotland Yard is already giving the final touches on the case

Brother,i sincerly pray and hope that you guys will open your eyes and faced the truth and comeout if this mess until it is too late .He will be apprehended one day.I have seen all these kiilings in 90 and mid 90's very closely as i have very close friends in MQM inner circle and i know how you guys operate.

One day justice will prevail

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am pretty sure you not even entertain May 12,2007 live TV coverage that clearly shows how MQM militant(With MQM flags around them) target the other party man from the bridges and close to the AAJ tv.

That shows your biased mentality. I have seen everything on TV about 12 Mya 2007. But you just saw only where MQM is involved. I think your TV is like you :lol: that just can show you what you want to see. You didn't see any footage of other parties workers and leaders who were openly firing on Karachi people. Can I show you Sheri Rehman driving a jeep, and gunmen all around steped up on her vehicle and doing firing? Or can I show you ANP workers openly firing and abusing the people.
In 12 May everyone was invloved including MQM, but why evryone targets only MQM, why not every other goons on that day to be blamed. Is this not making you a biased against MQM supporters. Why we always face the step brother's attitude from you? Please first decide whether we are Pakistanis or not? If yes, then please treat us equally.When you perform your dua, please ask Almighty to show you the full truth not the half one.

Another biased behaviour is that you can not have courage to accept the reality of development works going on in Karachi by MQM.
Pyare, apne zurf ko improve karo, Pakistan ke liye behtar hoga.

kkppmc

Councller (250+ posts)
PakPatriot1 said:
I am pretty sure you not even entertain May 12,2007 live TV coverage that clearly shows how MQM militant(With MQM flags around them) target the other party man from the bridges and close to the AAJ tv.

That shows your biased mentality. I have seen everything on TV about 12 Mya 2007. But you just saw only where MQM is involved. I think your TV is like you :lol: that just can show you what you want to see. You didn't see any footage of other parties workers and leaders who were openly firing on Karachi people. Can I show you Sheri Rehman driving a jeep, and gunmen all around steped up on her vehicle and doing firing? Or can I show you ANP workers openly firing and abusing the people.
In 12 May everyone was invloved including MQM, but why evryone targets only MQM, why not every other goons on that day to be blamed. Is this not making you a biased against MQM supporters. Why we always face the step brother's attitude from you? Please first decide whether we are Pakistanis or not? If yes, then please treat us equally.When you perform your dua, please ask Almighty to show you the full truth not the half one.

Another biased behaviour is that you can not have courage to accept the reality of development works going on in Karachi by MQM.

Thanks for accepting that MQM was involved MAY 12,2007 violence and i also 100% agree with you that other parties also retaliate in that situation

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
kkppmc said:
PakPatriot1 said:

Thanks for accepting that MQM was involved MAY 12,2007 violence and i also 100% agree with you that other parties also retaliate in that situation

Just a correction here, Others started and MQM retaliated.

Now please give me the answers:
Even though, if you are accepting that every one was involved so what is the point then?
Why only MQM to be blamed?
Why not others be condemned also?
Are MQM people aliens to this land who deserve death penalty whereas others are sons of the soil and they are unpunishable?
How come your hue and cry is only for MQM? Why don't you see the crimes of others? What a biased behaviour you guys have?
Now, you are accepting that in Karachi there is not always MQM behind every crime, others are also involved? Yes or no?

You don't have a courage to reply all of my issues that I raised in my last post.

There is no Justice in Pakistan, only tassubb ka raaj hai. Just only Ilzam, ilzam ,ilzam and ilzam. No proof........

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1XlIBR5Ajg&feature=channel_page[/video]
All the parties, who were shedding crocodile tears 2 years ago, that there workers killed on 12th May, 2007. Please issue the list of there killed workers. MQM published there workers list within 48 hours after 12th May, 2007.

(1) Rizwan Shamim s/o Shamim-Ullah [Urdu Speaking]

H. No.1/754 Shah Faisal, Colony No.1, Karachi

(2) Babar Changazee s/o Jamil Khan [Urdu Speaking]

F. No. B-31 Cosmos Plaza, Block16, F.B.Area, Karachi

(3) Umar Rehma s/o Gul Faraz [Pushto Speaking]

UC-1, Muzaffar Colony, Landhi, Karachi,

Mohall Kandogey, P.O. Dist Deer, NWFP

(4) Sayda Khan s/o Qader Khan [Pushto Speaking]

B-485, Muzaffar Colony, Landhi, Karachi

Village Jummo, Shahi Khel, Dist, Kohat, NWFP

(5) Irshan Khan Malang s/o Abdul Malook [Pushto Speaking]

D Area, Street 19 Future, Colony Landhi, Karachi

Village Ajmera, P.O. Dist, Budgram, NWFP

(6) Jahanzaib s/o Iftikhar Ahmed [Urdu Speaking]

H. No. D-2/18, Saud Abad, Malir Tanki Market, Karachi

(7) Shahbaz Khan s/o Ghulam Mustafa [Pushto Speaking]

H. No. RZ-108 Al-Hayder , Society Alnoor Pakwan, Centre Drig Road, Karachi

Hari Pur Hazara

(8) Aslam Pervez s/o Habib [Urdu Speaking]

H. No. 93, Sector 7-C, Orangi Town, Karachi

(9) Ghulam Sarwer s/o Yar Mohammad [Panjabi Speaking]

Chodhry Mohammad Din, Village, Pangriyo, Badin

(10) Sakhi Rehman s/o Darvesh Khan [Pushto Speaking]

H. No. D-324, Pahar Gang, Q-North Nazimabad, Karachi

(11) Raja M. Altaf s/o Noor Ullah [Kashmiri Speaking]

F. No. Q-510, Iqra, B-17, Complex Gulistan-e-Johar

Village Behri, Muzaffarabad

(12) Mansoor Ahmed s/o Saeed Ahmed [Urdu Speaking]

K-180, Qasba Colony UC8, Site Town, Karachi

(13) Abdul Ghafoor s/o Abdul Hamid [Pushto Speaking]

H.No. 10, Street 14, Jamali, Village, Gadap Town. Khi

Quetta, Balochistan

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/6610/image003.png
12thmay.png

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Jury:
Have you watched this clip of Waseem Akhter yourself ? I can't believe that you would put this up to prove your party's innocence.My friend, your logic got mixed up, the moderator kept on emphasizing that he never seen those minutes from the meeting before and now Waseem Akhter showing it to him to counter the blame. I think you guys need some rest and some oversight. No one here on this forum is born yesterday.
Another masking and another finger pointing.....this is a hall mark of MQM, you could never do less .......

kkppmc

Councller (250+ posts)
Thanks for accepting that MQM was involved MAY 12,2007 violence and i also 100% agree with you that other parties also retaliate in that situation[/quote]

Just a correction here, Others started and MQM retaliated.

Now please give me the answers:
Even though, if you are accepting that every one was involved so what is the point then?
Are MQM people aliens to this land who deserve death penalty whereas others are sons of the soil and they are unpunishable?
How come your hue and cry is only for MQM? Why don't you see the crimes of others? What a biased behaviour you guys have?
Now, you are accepting that in Karachi there is not always MQM behind every crime, others are also involved? Yes or no?

You don't have a courage to reply all of my issues that I raised in my last post.

There is no Justice in Pakistan, only tassubb ka raaj hai. Just only Ilzam, ilzam ,ilzam and ilzam. No proof........[/quote]

Well i do have a courage to reply all the points.However i am happy that you acknowledge MQM's hand in May 2007 voilence.
Now come to your points.

Ans.MQM was in the government at that time with their interior minister(Waseem Akhtar) controlling the police and rangers on that day.That's their responsibility to control the law and order situation,not to be a part of creating the mess.Why no action taken by Police and Rangers to stop the voilence.There is a video that shows that terrorist is firing with the police and Ranger vehicle behind them for their protection.Why no action is been taken against those Police and Rangers?

re MQM people aliens to this land who deserve death penalty whereas others are sons of the soil and they are unpunishable?

The reason why MQM was blamed that they don't want to do any thorough investigation for May 12,2007 .50 people were died on that day (including 14 MQM people as per your claim),then why MQM government didn't initiate any investigation?. If the family of those 14 MQM workers ask for the investigation then what will be your answer.Sindh High court took the notice and start investigation and you guys surrounded the court and never let the proceedings happened.Why you didn't allow the court to complete the investigation.Musharraf came to Karachi after 12th May and he said in front of the media that no investigation is necessary in the presence of MQM Governor.Other parties never apposed for any investigation.It was only MQM and Musharraf who don't want any investigation to be completed because they were directly involved .I just wanted to give you one hint Brigader Huda of MI .I believe you guys know him as MQM members fondly said Upar Khuda to Neechey Huda for their protection.Let the investigation happened and whoever involve irrespective of any party must be punished.We all need answers.

There is no Justice in Pakistan, only tassubb ka raaj hai. Just only Ilzam, ilzam ,ilzam and ilzam. No proof........[/quote]

There is justice in Pakistan if you believe in Justice.You guys said there is always Ilzam with no proof.What you said about the Canadian Federal court decision that MQM is a terrorist party? Why you guys didn't challenge the decision if you are right.The reason of not challenging it because you don't have proof to reverse the decision.Here in Pakistan you guys can do a lot of propaganda,but this is not possible in the outside world.

At the same time there is no doubt that development happened in Karachi in terms of Road and bridges built which is good for the public ,city and for country ,but it doesn't mean that because of the development you guys have a license to Kill your opponents.

As i said before,Being live in Karachi and Urdu speaking you cannot fool me here.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
@kkppmc
Thanks for your reply on this issue, otherwise some people ignore these kinds of answers. At least you have that courage. I appreciate it.
Now come t\o the points :

1- The 12 May needs to be seenough a fair investigation.Whoever is responsible must get the punishment. So, without any investigation announcing the capital punishment is justified? Waseem Akhtar, Musharaf, MQM, ANP, PPP, JI, PMLN, PTI, lawyers and all the law inforcing agencies should be brought to the trial and then have to announce the verdict. This is laways been a demand of MQM from the very first day. This is official from them, not hanky panky. Why now question is that why MQM is not starting this investigation by itself:

To answers to that:
Along with this investigation, MQM also demands for every massacre in the past in Karachi and Hyderabad like: Aligarh Colony, Pakka Qila, and army operation in 1992 to name a few. But other parties don't want those investigations, can you tell me why? MQM believes all of these incidents in Karachi and Hyderabad are linked togetther.You have to find out the root cause of the problem, to do that you have to look into every piece of the puzzle then you will be able to solve this burning issue. Are you ready for that? Or do you want to hide the faces of your beloved ones?

2- Let me tell you about me, I am a Candian Citizen for the last 12 years. I know the justice system here in this country very well. The court verdict you are reffering is all about the verdict of a court that solely depends on the proofs (fake or real) provided to the court. Canadian court has no right to further order to do investigations within Pakistan. They just decide on the basis of whatever presented to them. Mind it, MQM was never declared a terrorist organization in Canada. MQM has running and working offices in Toronto, Montreal, Windsor, Calgary and so on. They recently held many MQM functions in each of these cities. What do you think, Canadian govt. is so much stupid who can give the permission to operate to a terrorist party?

3- How many people were killed at the cost of the developments in Karachi and Hyderabad? Where the City Nazim is involved in the killing?

4- You are a urdu speaking, I agee I can not make you fool. That's why majority of urdu speaking people support MQM, no body can make them fool. :lol:

kkppmc

Councller (250+ posts)
PakPatriot1 said:
@kkppmc
Thanks for your reply on this issue, otherwise some people ignore these kinds of answers. At least you have that courage. I appreciate it.
Now come t\o the points :

1- The 12 May needs to be seenough a fair investigation.Whoever is responsible must get the punishment. So, without any investigation announcing the capital punishment is justified? Waseem Akhtar, Musharaf, MQM, ANP, PPP, JI, PMLN, PTI, lawyers and all the law inforcing agencies should be brought to the trial and then have to announce the verdict. This is laways been a demand of MQM from the very first day. This is official from them, not hanky panky. Why now question is that why MQM is not starting this investigation by itself:

To answers to that:
Along with this investigation, MQM also demands for every massacre in the past in Karachi and Hyderabad like: Aligarh Colony, Pakka Qila, and army operation in 1992 to name a few. But other parties don't want those investigations, can you tell me why? MQM believes all of these incidents in Karachi and Hyderabad are linked togetther.You have to find out the root cause of the problem, to do that you have to look into every piece of the puzzle then you will be able to solve this burning issue. Are you ready for that? Or do you want to hide the faces of your beloved ones?

2- Let me tell you about me, I am a Candian Citizen for the last 12 years. I know the justice system here in this country very well. The court verdict you are reffering is all about the verdict of a court that solely depends on the proofs (fake or real) provided to the court. Canadian court has no right to further order to do investigations within Pakistan. They just decide on the basis of whatever presented to them. Mind it, MQM was never declared a terrorist organization in Canada. MQM has running and working offices in Toronto, Montreal, Windsor, Calgary and so on. They recently held many MQM functions in each of these cities. What do you think, Canadian govt. is so much stupid who can give the permission to operate to a terrorist party?

3- How many people were killed at the cost of the developments in Karachi and Hyderabad? Where the City Nazim is involved in the killing?

4- You are a urdu speaking, I agee I can not make you fool. That's why majority of urdu speaking people support MQM, no body can make them fool. :lol:

Pak Patriot

I do agree with you that proper investigation has to be done every incident and whoever the culpurit must be brought to jutice.That's how the justice will be done,AS May 12,2007 is a recent one and there are already lot of evidence there in terms of Tv footage .It should be started early.Believe me if one incident will be properly investigated and culprit will bring to the justice ,we can stop future masacres like that.Again we must investigate every massacre that happened in the past.However MQM has been in the Sindth goverment for the last so many years They have a Governor for more then six years.Don't you think while in the Goverment,they have a duty to investigate these issues? Azeem Tariq was your chairman at one time,Why you didn't investigate his murder while in the Government ? The famous case of missing 29 MQM people as per your claim during Naseer-ullah Babar time ,why no investigation initiated while you were in a Government (Although trust me some of them are in South Africa)

As far as the Canadian court ruling is concerned .I don't agree awith your stand on it .if the proof are fake ,Why MQM was not able to prove in the court that they were fakes.Why you didn't file any appeal on this verdict?Also i am living in this country as well (Canada),All these offices that you are talking about are not registered offices from Goverment of Canada.It is just individuals who are operating it .If you have to register these offices then i can tell you ,based upon the court ruling you will not able to get it registered. Tell your leader to come to Canada and visit and you will see what happened.

Being close to the people belong to MQM i know the reality of Mustafa Kamal and what he did in the past (that make him the Nazim as a gift) and recently.However i am not going to share with you as i don't have the documentry evidence as you guys would said i am doing Tasub here.

I want to thankyou that you listen to my arguments patiently and not like a typical die hard MQM activist that start saying bad words.The reason why i can talk about MQM in particular because i have seen all these things very closely and i feel for the people who suffer because of it whether it belong to MQM or an ordinary people.Some of my close friends are no longer in this world OR cannot live a normal life because of MQM.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
@ kkppmc

Thanks for your comments about me.

Sir Jee
You are loosing your nerves in the hatered of MQM. You have absolute right to like or dislike any party as per your will BUT please be specific and logical.

For Canadian court verdict, your comments in your last reply saying me that if you are involved in an illegal activity, you can work in Canada as long as you are not applying for the registration. Can I take it as a joke? I have no idea what else I could answer you on this. Canada is not a criminal's paradise my brother.I think your are translatiing Columbia to Canada. Canada is the most peaceful country of the world because of the hard implementation of its laws on the society.
My dear! You accused me once that I am fooling around the people, What I should say about you now? If you are in Canada, you must be aware that recently Mr.Haider Abbas Rizvi (MNA of MQM) visited all over Canada, his presence in the MQM public meetings was reported in the press.

MQM has been in power in Sindh for the last many years, correct, but can you tell me what is the percentage of their share in the govt. and how influential are they? They have to be in power because they want funds to be released from the govt. for the development of the cities. (Btw, these cities are Pakistani cities not the Indian cities as you label MQM an Indian party).
On the other hand by doing opposition what they will get? Another army operation and killing of Karachi's youth? and dancing people in rest of the Pakistan? Will you come out and scream for this brutality against Karachi people? no you will never do that. We are the orphans in Pakistan my dear.We have to struggle alone and this is the best strategy we have right now to ensure peace in Karachi we have to be with govt. and get as much as we can for the development.
Can you afford another round of political turmoil in Karachi? Peace is better for Karachi and Pakistan or anarchy, especially in this fragile time? You decide.

MQM alone can not do investigation on any incident of mass killing that happened in Karachi in the past. We need approval from every party and obviously they do not want a pendora box to be opened. We need a very high level judiciary commision to investigate everything in Karachi plus the approval from all the stake holders. You know where I am pointing to...?

About your comments on South Africa unit and Mustafa kamal, I have nothing to say but these are all unreliable sources.

kkppmc

Councller (250+ posts)
PakPatriot1 said:
@ kkppmc

Thanks for your comments about me.

Sir Jee
You are loosing your nerves in the hatered of MQM. You have absolute right to like or dislike any party as per your will BUT please be specific and logical.

For Canadian court verdict, your comments in your last reply saying me that if you are involved in an illegal activity, you can work in Canada as long as you are not applying for the registration. Can I take it as a joke? I have no idea what else I could answer you on this. Canada is not a criminal's paradise my brother.I think your are translatiing Columbia to Canada. Canada is the most peaceful country of the world because of the hard implementation of its laws on the society.
My dear! You accused me once that I am fooling around the people, What I should say about you now? If you are in Canada, you must be aware that recently Mr.Haider Abbas Rizvi (MNA of MQM) visited all over Canada, his presence in the MQM public meetings was reported in the press.

MQM has been in power in Sindh for the last many years, correct, but can you tell me what is the percentage of their share in the govt. and how influential are they? They have to be in power because they want funds to be released from the govt. for the development of the cities. (Btw, these cities are Pakistani cities not the Indian cities as you label MQM an Indian party).
On the other hand by doing opposition what they will get? Another army operation and killing of Karachi's youth? and dancing people in rest of the Pakistan? Will you come out and scream for this brutality against Karachi people? no you will never do that. We are the orphans in Pakistan my dear.We have to struggle alone and this is the best strategy we have right now to ensure peace in Karachi we have to be with govt. and get as much as we can for the development.
Can you afford another round of political turmoil in Karachi? Peace is better for Karachi and Pakistan or anarchy, especially in this fragile time? You decide.

MQM alone can not do investigation on any incident of mass killing that happened in Karachi in the past. We need approval from every party and obviously they do not want a pendora box to be opened. We need a very high level judiciary commision to investigate everything in Karachi plus the approval from all the stake holders. You know where I am pointing to...?

About your comments on South Africa unit and Mustafa kamal, I have nothing to say but these are all unreliable sources.