Your favorite general Pervaiz musharaf (bijli chor)

mehwish_ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Zaidi bhai,

Please excuse me but I didn't answer your post while I didn't find it worthy of being replied.
by Zaidi Bhai:
If you care to read Musharraf's book,you will find he has written handing over "innocent pakistanis" to American for the sum of $500.00 each

1. I don't want to indulge in verbal fight with you. But you are absolutely wrong about "Innocent". You could provide complete Quote from his Book if you are truthful about this word "Innocent".

2. Secondly, please provide us the List of those alleged Pakistanies which you keep on insisting. And I mean "Pakistani Innocents" and not the Foreign Arab/Uzbek Innocents.

For other members, you should know that almost all the people who have been handed over, they were Non-Pakistanies and belonged to Al-Qaida.

by Zaidi brother:
I am not blaming Musharraf for handing over Terrorist to US. We , in Pakistan have our own judiciary system.Our system shouldn't have been bypassed to accomodate American wishes.I can call you a terrorist and on American demand can pack your stuff and put you on the plane for America. How could you justify this ? In his time, it was a law of Jungle.......Might got its own way.How many people are still missing and their families are searching for them.......Any justice for them or not ?

You see when one make arrest then one is not sure if the suspect is really a criminal or not. There are courts to decide it.

Therefore it were not Pakistanies but mainly ARABS of Al-Qaida who were Illegally living in Pakistan will all types of Weapons who were arrested on the bases of suspicion and then handed over to US.

Please also re-read my earlier post about Sunnah of Rasool Allah (saw).

Even Sahabi Abu Jandal was also an Innocent one but he was handed over back to Kuffar. Why? While Muslims were in weak position. I am afraid people are still not able to note where they are standing today. They are good in boasting but unable to see the ground realities.

by brother Zaidi:
so, lets not talk about our Beloved Prophet. There are several other things our prophet(PBUH) have said which were completly ignored by this dictator.I don't want to name any of those, but I guess you got my hint.

I am afraid you are all together wrong when you say let's not talk about our Beloved Prophet (saw).

All Prophets were there to teach us the Lesson through their Practices. There practices are knows as "Hadith-e-F'aily" ???? ???? . Just look at it in this way that even with Such Great Iman in Allah, he avoided the direct WAR (while there was a fear that Muslims present at Hudayybiah would not be able to defeat Kuffar completely and in return Kuffar will slaughter all the poor Muslims in Mecca].

Today if we are not facing the situation of IRAQ (where Saddam ran away and hiding in cave leaving his Innocent Civilian Population at mercy of American Fighter Jets] and situation like Afghanistan [where Taliban were fleeing on the mountains leaving their Innocent women and children at mercy of American fighter Jets] then it seems to be very realistic decision by President Musharraf.

And I don't know where this blind hatred of Musharraf will take this nation. Musharraf showed full resistance to US and didn't sent even a single Soldier to IRAQ, even though US practiced a lot of Pressure and showed USD etc.

Also note about prisoners that people talk like Musharraf got all that money in his pocket. Strange behaviour.

Regarding Altaf's British citizenship, I have not got the video of Altaf Hussain and I have very little contacts (namely 2 brothers in another discussion forum from whom I asked for help and they also didn't know about that particular Video)

By the way, even if he took the British Passport then why so much hue and cry? Please prove he did any thing against any law and is criminal. You people try to make it National Level Crisis, which it is certainly not. At that time Governments of PPP and Nawaz were his blood thirsty and by getting the British Passport he got the guaranttee that even in case of any deal of Prisoner swap between 2 Countries (Pakistan & England) he is not going to be handed out.

So, well done Mr. Altaf. Let others cry, but you should go for your live safety first. For MQM people he was leader in Pakistan and even if he goes to Moon he still stays their Leader and better for others to stop crying in the internal matters of others.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Zainabia:

Wah wah, Sister, very fair assessment.....

If you need to know who those innocent Pakistanis were, all you have to do is go to check the record of Bilgram Air base in Afghanistan. You can also check the pentagon Commander's record for Senate Committe in which he admitted paying Pakistani Authorities $500.. per person. They later found out by their own investigation that majority of these people had no link with Alquida Or Talibans and they had to release them from Afghanistan. Get some facts straight sister.....And don't forget those trailors full with innocents Pathans who got killed inside the trailors when were transfering to Afghanistan.

2- I am talking about the missing persons within Pakistan.....Some of them are still missing .... The Authorities under Musharraf's order picked them up and no one heard anything about them again.This is why CJ became unpleasent for Musharraf to bear since he was bringing the official responsible for the missing person in to accountability.Don't talk nonesense about ARABS and others.

3- Before giving references to the Prophet(PBUH) You should realize there is no such thing as an agreement to hand over innocents to the American. Or handing over the people of their liking since they are accused of terrorism.In Pakistani territory, Pakistani laws should be supreme not American.....

"Therefore it were not Pakistanies but mainly ARABS of Al-Qaida who were Illegally living in Pakistan will all types of Weapons who were arrested on the bases of suspicion and then handed over to US."

You telling me there are and were not any Pakistani staying in Guantanamo BAY ? And they were not arrested in Pakistan ? And Pakistani courts were not bypassed ? If you think so, then there is no argument between me and you. Obviously you are biased and will never be fair accepting facts.

Altaf Hussain is not a leader. He is an opportunist and he showed his shrewdness as an opportunist many times. I remember you were arguing that the only reason he had to adopt the Birtish Nationality since he couldn't travel outside of Birtish on Assylum papers other wise he wouldn't have to resort to become a Birtish Citizen. I also remember that another brother contracdict your statements and said that under Geneva Agreement, any assylum holder could still travel on assylum paapers to the coutries other than his own.I think this was a trick Mqm uses all the time to divert the attention on the issue and buy the time.I hope they replied back to the objection to their original position, and should be sharing this information with us.

You very Conveniently Ignored Musharraf's remarks about women. I guess you had no answer.......Not can be found.....

But I guess your metallity is not different than the others who adore Altaf and hold him high even with all his gaffes.I don't mind that , however, I remind you his gloriius speech in India and his graceful acts on The QUID'S mazar. Something to ponder about, but only for those who think........

G

zaidi jan meri naam kaisi aur rakhta saray naam to raw ke agents yani zaidi ko mil gay hahah :lol: ...ab time aagiya hay ke tum bhi apna moun mor lo taliban ki hemayat karna band kar do un ki tarifain band kar do abbasi jaisay ghaday ke demagh rakhnay walay logon ki hemayat band kar do khud kush hamlon ki himayat band kar do aur pakistan ke sahi hero yani Musharraf ke liay doua karo ke wo dubara aay aur pak watan chalay
MUSHARRAF ZINDABAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! V LOVE UUU MUSHARRAF!!!!!!!!! [musharaf]

Zaidi Qasim

xpakistani said:
Zaidi Qasim said:
Zainabia:

But I guess your metallity is not different than the others who adore Altaf and hold him high even with all his gaffes.I don't mind that , however, I remind you his gloriius speech in India and his graceful acts on The QUID'S mazar. Something to ponder about, but only for those who think........

Mr.Zaidi Qasim go and join your dady TALIBANS why you wanking over a net forum. Why dont you send your mom,dad, bro, sis for suicide bombing mission.Marry your sis with Baitulah mashud or your amir ul momanin Mulla omer it will help them to produce many more suicide bombers.

If you got nothing to offer, you offer nothing. Zero Plus zero is still zero.If you were born out of wedlock, don't think everybody else is the same.Don't turn your filthy ways against a perceived theat of Talibans to hide your stink from the public.Go, and give lectures to the rest of the world and earn your patty pay to maintain your life style.You are not an x pakistani, you are sold long time ago to your masters for the patticash.If you don't know how to talk, and can't present any arguement to support your claim,watch your dirty mouth because slams are easy to make and there is no shrortage of pimps like you who can sell their mothers for the American Dollars.

Zaidi Qasim

HAAAA haha ,Keyboard terrorist , hehehehehe
lagta hein deperation intiha ko pohunch chuki hein !!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHA , hehehehehehehe

G

zaidi hamid abbasi ghaday ki zuban mat bol hahaha abay maray hoay qazi hussain se sabak seekh le kuch hahahah
jo bhi pak watan may fitna pehlay ga abbassi ghaday aur qazi aur baitullah jaisay dahshatgard gi tarha uska thikana pechwaray par golay hain hahaha
Geo Musharraf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [musharaf]

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
If Javid Chaudhry lied about Musharraf's Achievements

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqOjUCVSfy4[/video]

kkppmc

Councller (250+ posts)
Zaidi Qasim said:
xpakistani said:
[quote="Zaidi Qasim":1dlyybzz]Zainabia:

Mr.Zaidi Qasim go and join your dady TALIBANS why you wanking over a net forum. Why dont you send your mom,dad, bro, sis for suicide bombing mission.Marry your sis with Baitulah mashud or your amir ul momanin Mulla omer it will help them to produce many more suicide bombers.

If you got nothing to offer, you offer nothing. Zero Plus zero is still zero.If you were born out of wedlock, don't think everybody else is the same.Don't turn your filthy ways against a perceived theat of Talibans to hide your stink from the public.Go, and give lectures to the rest of the world and earn your patty pay to maintain your life style.You are not an x pakistani, you are sold long time ago to your masters for the patticash.If you don't know how to talk, and can't present any arguement to support your claim,watch your dirty mouth because slams are easy to make and there is no shrortage of pimps like you who can sell their mothers for the American Dollars.[/quote:1dlyybzz]

Zaidi
Your are doing a terrific job in exposing MQM and Musharraf.Hats off to you.I salute you that you are doing Jihad against those cold blooded Murderers from MQM and a dictator like Musharraf.I am from Karachi and i know exactly How MQM rule Karachi with fear and Terror .

Keep up the good work and ignore those opportunist who don't present any facts and whenever we try to bring something in light,they called us that we favouring Nawaz Sharif ,Ansar Abbasi and Imran Khan.I still don't understand why they bring PMLN and PTI in discussion whenever we talk about Musharraf and ALTAF ?The answer for these people aer,that if Musharraf was so popular,how come his King party was not able to get the Majority in 2008 election?How come their own King party leader Pervez Elahi don't want Musharraf in his party? If MQM is so good,why they not able to get a single seat outside of Karachi,Hyderabad and Sukkur in the last 20 years?

God is watching everything and very soon people like Musharraf,Altaf will bring into justice.Thousand of innocent people killed in Karachi,just because of Altaf Don and his MQM mafia and very soon they will get their fate .This is God's DECISION that even MQM is in the government more or less for the last 18 years ,still Altaf is not able to come to Karachi because of his own life .What a coward.He is living like a Coward and he will die like a coward.
and who knows hus right hand Imran farooque will come forward and expose Altaf,keep our finger crossed.

keep up the good work Zaidi.

Zaidi Qasim

Dear kkppmc:

I do appreciate your support and time to write it to mention it.Brother, we are all muslims first,Allhamdulillah and then we are Pakistani most.I do not critisize them only because(as they say) they speak Urdu or call themselves Muhajir.They thrive on themselves calling muhajir's and create a sense of division within the country. The people of my country are already going through a lot in their lives.The economy is in shamble,the leadership is no where to be found,the inflation is rampant and the crimes are at the top.The society is traped with the poisnious environment and the life of the poors are pathatically sick.In all these conditions when my countymen are suffering, I cry for their pain and pray to Allmighty to have some mercy on us and take us out of this pity.Mqm is partially responsible for this mess as well.They can't absole themself from the blame. They have taken the advantage of their position and impose themselves to benefit from the misery of the nation.Their leadership stayed in power for more than 10 years and yet to show any tangible progress of taking the direction of the country,except some cement pavements and some roads buildup, they showed no vision to unite the people from different communities,just for the sake of staying with their vote bank.

We are trying here to expose some of these realities which are bitter in taste.They don't want it to be heard.We will have to be strong to counter their propaganda, but with truth, Allah is always with haq.

kkppmc

Councller (250+ posts)
Zaidi Qasim said:
Dear kkppmc:

I do appreciate your support and time to write it to mention it.Brother, we are all muslims first,Allhamdulillah and then we are Pakistani most.I do not critisize them only because(as they say) they speak Urdu or call themselves Muhajir.They thrive on themselves calling muhajir's and create a sense of division within the country. The people of my country are already going through a lot in their lives.The economy is in shamble,the leadership is no where to be found,the inflation is rampant and the crimes are at the top.The society is traped with the poisnious environment and the life of the poors are pathatically sick.In all these conditions when my countymen are suffering, I cry for their pain and pray to Allmighty to have some mercy on us and take us out of this pity.Mqm is partially responsible for this mess as well.They can't absole themself from the blame. They have taken the advantage of their position and impose themselves to benefit from the misery of the nation.Their leadership stayed in power for more than 10 years and yet to show any tangible progress of taking the direction of the country,except some cement pavements and some roads buildup, they showed no vision to unite the people from different communities,just for the sake of staying with their vote bank.

We are trying here to expose some of these realities which are bitter in taste.They don't want it to be heard.We will have to be strong to counter their propaganda, but with truth, Allah is always with haq.

Very well said my brother.I am with you in this fight.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
kkppmc said:
who knows his right hand Imran farooque will come forward and expose Altaf,keep our finger crossed.
What a logic, Subhan Allah
If Imran Farooq will come out and expose Altaf, how come he will turned to be a hero for you guys? What a pathetic logic you morons have. Today some one is terrorist and traitor because he is a office bearer of MQM, and he will be declared innocent and the most pious person by you haters if he leaves the party.
We 12 millions supportrs of MQM, have seen this dirty tactic from you stupids with Afaq and Aamir and the whole Haqiqi shit.
You guys are feeding snakes with milk ever day just to weeken those who are working for the prosperity of this country.

Shame on you the slaves of Wadera Shahi.

MQM's power are 12 million supporters. If MQM is a traitor's party, why these stupid majority always vote them? Means these banye ki aulad are also traitors. So, you want to kill these 12 millions terrorist? Ok, come in Karachi, test your abilities, let's see how many you can kill.

Zaidi Qasim

PakPatriot1 said:
kkppmc said:
who knows his right hand Imran farooque will come forward and expose Altaf,keep our finger crossed.
If Imran Farooq will come out and expose Altaf, how come he will turned to be a hero for you guys? What a pathetic logic you morons have. Today some one is terrorist and traitor because he is a office bearer of MQM, and he will be declared innocent and the most pious person by you haters if he leaves the party.
We 12 millions supportrs of MQM, have seen this dirty tactic from you stupids with Afaq and Aamir and the whole Haqiqi shit.
You guys are feeding snakes with milk ever day just to weeken those who are working for the prosperity of this country.

MQM's power are 12 million supporters. If MQM is a traitor's party, why these stupid majority always vote them? Means these banye ki aulad are also traitors. So, you want to kill these 12 millions terrorist? Ok, come in Karachi, test your abilities, let's see how many you can kill.
Pakpatroit:

Do not get too emotional in Altaf's love. All he is saying is that it takes courage to identify theose who manipulate the others.And it could happens that people within his mafia would come forward to tell the truth.Now, mind you some of the people don't want to hear the truth.Anyway, please reply to my earlier post in this link if you have reasons to follow Altaf.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Zaidi Qasim said:
PakPatriot1 said:
kkppmc said:

Pakpatroit:

Do not get too emotional in Altaf's love. All he is saying is that it takes courage to identify theose who manipulate the others.And it could happens that people within his mafia would come forward to tell the truth.Now, mind you some of the people don't want to hear the truth.Anyway, please reply to my earlier post in this link if you have reasons to follow Altaf.[/quote]

@ Zaidi:
I know this person is praising you, declaring you a top political analyst and etc.etc. that's why you are jumping with happiness and replying on his behalf.
Anyways, you said:
it could happens that people within his mafia would come forward to tell the truth.

and you will believe in this "truth" because this is from a person who is not with this mafia any more.
I am still within this mafia, why don't you believe in me? I am also telling you the truth or I have to leave MQM first and then you will take me in the circle of Islam and then you will believe on my truth? And then you will realize that I have no criminal past and whatever I am teliing you would be an absulote truth but nothing? Come on man take a break. At least don't show your naivity in this particular case. Just try to broaden your tunnel vision my friend.

kkppmc

Councller (250+ posts)
PakPatriot1 said:
kkppmc said:

Pak Patriot
I never said that he will be a hero if he said anything against Altaf,My only point is that God give him a Courage to speak the truth.As a right hand man of Altaf,he witnessed and take part in all those atrocities that MQM did to the people of Karachi in the last 20 years.He is not a part of MQM inner circle these days and my information is that he is living somewhere in UK and isolated with all the activities of MQM

Please don't assume the things on your own.Time will come when Altaf get the punishment of all his atrocities.He is so coward that despite his party in power ,he cannot come to Karachi in the last 18 years.MQM start from Karachi and end in Sukkur.This is the reality of this party for the last 20 years.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
kkppmc said:
PakPatriot1 said:
kkppmc said:

Pak Patriot
I never said that he will be a hero if he said anything against Altaf,My only point is that God give him a Courage to speak the truth.As a right hand man of Altaf,he witnessed and take part in all those atrocities that MQM did to the people of Karachi in the last 20 years.He is not a part of MQM inner circle these days and my information is that he is living somewhere in UK and isolated with all the activities of MQM

Please don't assume the things on your own.Time will come when Altaf get the punishment of all his atrocities.He is so coward that despite his party in power ,he cannot come to Karachi in the last 18 years.MQM start from Karachi and end in Sukkur.This is the reality of this party for the last 20 years.

Please see my reply to Zaidi about your so-called "truth".
I am not making an assumption. I saw it personally, when Afaq and Aamir came to invade Karachi in 1992 on army trucks. Suddenly, they became heros in all over Pakistan. Still, they are being supported by Imran Khan, JI, Nawaz Sharif and some PPP Sindh waderas, and you people believe on them becase you like to hear their "truth".
Supposre if some one comes out of Haqiqi, and shows his courage to unveil the conpiracy behind the formation of Haqiqi, will you believe in him? no my dear no, you will never That person will immediately turned out to be a liar and criminal again for you because he will not be telling what you want to hear.

Whatever Imran Farooq is doing these days, that's his business. If he doesn't support MQM policies anymore, he is free to leave the party. That's what he is doing. Yes, people have left the party but many new ones have also joined it.People come and go out of the parties all over the world, nothing strange in it.
Can I name many Pakistani leaders, who already have left their original parties and now running their own?

kkppmc

Councller (250+ posts)
Pak Patriot

Please don't assume the things on your own.Time will come when Altaf get the punishment of all his atrocities.He is so coward that despite his party in power ,he cannot come to Karachi in the last 18 years.MQM start from Karachi and end in Sukkur.This is the reality of this party for the last 20 years.[/quote]

Please see my reply to Zaidi about your so-called "truth".
I am not making an assumption. I saw it personally, when Afaq and Aamir came to invade Karachi in 1992 on army trucks. Suddenly, they became heros in all over Pakistan. Still, they are being supported by Imran Khan, JI, Nawaz Sharif and some PPP Sindh waderas, and you people believe on them becase you like to hear their "truth".
Supposre if some one comes out of Haqiqi, and shows his courage to unveil the conpiracy behind the formation of Haqiqi, will you believe in him? no my dear no, you will never That person will immediately turned out to be a liar and criminal again for you because he will not be telling what you want to hear.

Whatever Imran Farooq is doing these days, that's his business. If he doesn't support MQM policies anymore, he is free to leave the party. That's what he is doing. Yes, people have left the party but many new ones have also joined it.People come and go out of the parties all over the world, nothing strange in it.
Can I name many Pakistani leaders, who already have left their original parties and now running their own?[/quote]

Pak Patriot

Here what i want to show you.Salman Ahmed is not a part MQM and Haqqiqi Faction.Look what he said about MQM and Altaf.As we all know he is an unbiased person .I hope your eyes will open now.For Howlong you will defend a mafia party like MQM and Altaf Don.

An open letter by Salman Ahmed, a famous Pakistani singer and one of the best guitarist coming right from Junoon.

Altaf Hussain and his murdering accomplices deserve to be tried for their crimes against Pakistan. Ive been threatened by them on many occasions in the past 15 years. One particular time was when I refused to perform at Altafs marriage function in Karachi and London where all the other artists, including Ali Azmat, were browbeaten to go and perform for his Majestys pleasure. The man who threatened me was called Khalid bin Walid who was a known terrorist and a murderer. He told me that Altaf Hussain, his Quaid had especially demanded me to appear with Junoon to perform at their ceremony function.

When I refused to comply he called up my staff and my sound company guy, Ishtiaq Ahmed,and threatened them with dire consequences if I didnt go. Ishtiaq pleaded with me to go and perform or risk being killed,and all this OVER REFUSING TO PLAY AT A MARRIAGE FUNCTION!

As fate would have it,Im still alive, but Mr. Walid was killed a few weeks later in a shootout in Karachi with Haqiqi activists.(Those who live by the sword die by the sword).

In 1992,they also threatened to abduct my wife and children if I didnt show up at an MQM rally and welcome their leader Azim Tariq. I still live happily with respect and dignity but alas Azim Tariq was also was killed in a mob feud. My friends, Junaid Jamshed and Sajid Hassan worried for my safety told me that Im putting my family at risk every time I refuse to obey these goons and on every occasion I told him that if I give into their terror tactics I can not call myself a Muslim.

Allah is our protector and He has commanded us to stand up against injustice and that is why I applaud Imran Khan for speaking the truth about Altaf Hussain and his goon squad. I think the time has come for all Pakistanis to stand up and be counted. Do you want to live as a citizen of a country with dignity and all your rights protected or as a slave in someones fiefdom?

Baad-e-mukhalif sey na ghabra aye uqaab
yeh to chalti hai terey oonchi uraan kay liye -Iqbal

(Dont be afraid of flying against the wind, oh Falcon,
this wind only blows to help you fly higher)

Allah hu Akbar!

Salman Ahmad

Source: http://www.teeth.com.pk/blog/2007/05/30/salman-ahmed-speaks-out-against-mqm/

Salman Ahmad

There is also a Q&A session with Salman Ahmad below. I first read about this here.

Q1: You recently stated in the press that MQM leader Altaf Hussain has threatened you on a number of occasions. Have you ever taken a legal action against him? If not, why? If yes, what happened?

Salman Ahmad: Altaf Hussain is not courageous enough to threaten me directlyhe gets his goons to do the dirty work.The first time I was threatened by the MQM was in the early 1990s when their armed activists told me to go on stage and welcome their then local leader Azeem Tariq at the KMC sports complex. When i refused they threatened to abduct my wife and children. Then they called my house repeatedly and told my father and wife that they will shoot me if I continue to perform in Karachi. I took the threat very seriously and called the Sindh police who sent officers to protect my family residence. I didnt make it a public issue then because the media was also intimidated by the MQM unlike the Pakistani media now which is strong and independent.

I discussed the matter with legal counsel and everyone told me that no court would be strong enough to stand up to the MQMs fascist tactics. My friends told me that since Im a nationally known figure these thugs would be taking a huge chance at attacking me or my family for such a stupid reason.

They did however disrupt many Junoon concerts at (REX) Hashoo auditorium when armed members of their student wing APMSO gate crashed, fought with private security guards and terrorized women, children and families by firing shots in the air and shouting party slogans.

Unfortunately these threats have always been there and most artists have given into these terror tactics because of fear just like all the other citizens of Karachi all through the 1990s right upto the present bloodbath of May 12.

Another time I got a call from nine zero was from a guy called Khalid bin Walid who said that his quaid Altaf Hussain had personally demanded me to appear with Junoon at his ghyabana walima in Karachi followed by the one in London. When I refused to comply he told me that aap nay iss shehr mein rehna hai ya nahin, yeh merey quaid ka Order hai I refused and had no choice but to contact the federal govt. which provided Junoon with security at our Karachi concert. My security officer Hasnain and even my sound engineer, Ishtiaq, were told to convince me to perform at the walima where other artists were also hustled into going because of MQMs reputation of terror.

Junaid Jamshed and Sajid Hassan told me that these people are dangerous and not to be taken lightly. My response to them was that If I gave into these threats then all the songs that I have composed like JAZBA-E-JUNOON, TALASH, EHTESAAB, MERI AWAZ SUNO, NO MORE, AZADI, MEIN KAUN HOON, ETC would all be blatant lies

Q2: Do you acknowledge the fact that MQM is a major party in Sindh?

Salman Ahmad: My mothers family also came from Patiala, India in 1947. Some of my relatives lost their lives and all their possessions during partition. They shed blood for a Pakistan which they hoped would give them human rights, protection and a home for their children to grow up in Peace and prosperity. Its for this reason that initially I supported the MQM, but when I saw their politics of terror, violence and coercion, I was disillusioned by them. After seeing the blood bath of MAY 12, Muslims killing Muslims, Im forced to ask these questions: For how long will these parties continue to threaten the new generation of Pakistanis who are Pakistanis first and Sindhi, Punjabi, Mohajirs, Pathan, Baloch second. For how long will they arm young students with T.T. pistols and other weapons and teach them to kill rather than educate them. Is this the Pakistan they want for their children to grow up in? My appeal to the MQM and all the other political parties who believe in terror and violence is to listen to the voice of change: LAY DOWN YOUR ARMS and let us all help build a new Pakistan, a Pakistan of Peace,Justice and prosperity A Pakistan which openly celebrates its beautiful and diverse people.

Q3:You have also stated that, I think the time has come for all Pakistanis to stand up and be counted. Are you planning to take any action other than the statement you have sent out?

Salman Ahmad: Im an artist first and my work speaks louder than my words: From DIL DIL PAKISTAN to GHOOM TANA I have always had strong political views which have been reflected through my music and films. Whomsoever helps Pakistan become a strong,just and Peaceful country will always get my support. As a U.N. goodwill ambassador I have an added responsibility to promote HIV. Aids awareness and a global vision of peace, tolerance and coexistence. Pakistan is an integral part of this vision.

Q4: You are friends with Imran Khan. Are you unbiased or are you working in support of Tehrik-e-Insaf?

Salman Ahmad: Like I said Ill support anyone who serves Pakistans interests and not their own.

Q5: You have always been a strong supporter of President Pervez Musharraf. What is your view of his behaviour regarding MQM and what happened on May 12 in Karachi?

Salman Ahmad: President Musharraf will be judged by the legacy he leaves behind. Its in his interest and Pakistans that he keeps the will of the people his highest priority. There should be a strong independent commission which should look into the causes of the tragedy of May 12th. Pakistani blood is not cheap. each one of the killers should be brought to justice and May 12th, Bloody Saturday should be a reminder to all, that, Pakistanis will NEVER surrender to terror and violence.

Q6:All over the world, musicians often get involved in politics. You have made a political statement. Do you think Pakistani musicians should get involved in politics?

Salman Ahmad: Its not for me to say what other artists should do, but this is a time for all Pakistanis to stand up and be counted.You have to ask yourself: will I always live in fear and be a slave in someones fiefdom OR will I express my true Khudi and fly like Iqbals Shahine to discover my highest potential.

Q7:Are you planning on making a song about this May 12 carnage?

Salman Ahmad: Music, poetry and a guitar are far more powerful than guns, bombs and bullets. Sabir Zafar and I wrote the song Junoon sey aur Ishq sey miltee hai Azaadi, Qurbani ki bahon mein miltee hai Azadi for the movie, Jinnah. In this, Pakistans 60th anniversary of independence,

Id like to dedicate those words to the Martyrs of May 12 who shed their blood for the sake of Jinnahs dream.

---

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
1-Salman Ahmed is not a wali, not a rasool (NaudobiAllah)to whom we have to believe him with closed eyes. This story is well known to us here in Karachi within MQM supporters and after investigtions it came out that Salman was totally sponsored by Imran Khan.
2- As you said he is a well known celebrity, and looks like he is an educated and senible person, so who is stopping him to go to the court with all of his proofs and stories whatever he has. A suspect can never be declared a criminal until proven in the court of law my dear. Now the courts are free, cheif justice of MQM hater's choice is in the office, why Salman not going to the court? Does he really possess any real proof or just hue and cry just to support Imran Khan's instance?
3- I have a very long list of the people from entertainment, media and sports who are registered workers of this party. I think you also know them, no need to name them here.

kkppmc

Councller (250+ posts)
PakPatriot1 said:
1-Salman Ahmed is not a wali, not a rasool (NaudobiAllah)to whom we have to believe him with closed eyes. This story is well known to us here in Karachi within MQM supporters and after investigtions it came out that Salman was totally sponsored by Imran Khan.
2- As you said he is a well known celebrity, and looks like he is an educated and senible person, so who is stopping him to go to the court with all of his proofs and stories whatever he has. A suspect can never be declared a criminal until proven in the court of law my dear. Now the courts are free, cheif justice of MQM hater's choice is in the office, why Salman not going to the court? Does he really possess any real proof or just hue and cry just to support Imran Khan's instance?
3- I have a very long list of the people from entertainment, media and sports who are registered workers of this party. I think you also know them, no need to name them here.

So who will believe you my firend? People will not come from Sky and tell you the truth.I am surpurised when you said that Salman made all these accusations on the Instructions of Imran Khan .The things that he was telling here is refer to early and mid 90's .Imran was not even in Politics at that time,so how he can remember the names of Khalid bin Walid and Azeem Tariq.

Please show some sense here.I agree with you the Salman should go to the court and present all things,but at the same time if MQM is being accused(according to you) then why the party didn'tgo to the court against Salman accusations and ask to pay the damages from Salman and get it cleared from the court.

For how long you guys live on a propoganda machine and continue denying the actual facts.
.One day every thing will be proven in the court of law and in the court of Almighty god.

Zaidi Qasim

Pakpatriot:
I know he is a big lier.Can you imagine he is bad mouthing our tanzeem ? Could you believe that almost 80 % of these poeple who spoke against tanzeem were not even born ?? I don't know my friend, why they bother speaking out when they are not even born yet ? Can you believe that our Pir whose pictures were all around in gardens and gulshans once upon a time , could be so bad ? I bet you these guys are drunk... And Iam assure they never speak truth in their life.....well how could they even have a life since they are not even born yet.....My Pir. wadya Pir, Chunga Pir, Sohna Pir...........Acha pir aur sucha pir.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
@kkppmc:
1-I think you just copied and pasted his interview withoutreading it, in there he is clearly saying that he likes Imran Khan and he supports IK on his stand for MQM. What else you need to prove that he is with Imran Khan.
2-Azeem Tariq and Khalid Walid were very renowned office bearers of the party, anyone can use their names to write his table story, especially when they are no more in this world.
3- MQM has no time and resources to go after every Tom, Dick And Harry. If we do, then you will just find us in the court. Yes, if someone has any problem with us he can go to the court and then we will reply there. We are busy in the development of Pakistan, especially in Karachi and Hyderabad.Can not waste our precious time on these pitty ones.
4- BTW, What happened with all those cases that Imran Khan filed in England against us. He brought a huge amount of RADDI from Naseer Baber as an evidence. Didn't they work in British? We are waiting to hear something from scotland yard. It's been two years now.Can you update us please?