Do humans have needed knowledge to discuss God, revelation and creation properly?

sublimistri

You need revelation to discuss this topic properly; you cannot read the quran proper until you understand what revelation is; and what shirk and tawheed as well as kufr and rafidah are. A prophet gets revelation(ayat) by praying to take care of crime. God give revelation to kill these criminals having his word on a christ that reveals the crimes being lied about. The main liar of the group is the antichrist and he is now going to lie on religion since its the same lie on the crime to fool humanity as he already fooled the government for the prophets only hope to be god vs corruption. The quran was more revelation (ayat) to muhammad and he had a guidance system as well that includes music (ayat).

All of these terms come after muhammad gets revelation; the terms are made during prophethood and for prophethood followed during that prophethood; the quran is more revelation against those criminals and corruption; this is more revelation to muhammad all prophets after him would use with their second coming. Antichrist and followers are kufr and lie about the crime and revelation that exposes it to kill it; this covers revelation of a prophet; shirk is the action of creating fake revelations that look like the real ones to lead astray the people that do so associate themselves with god to give the antichrist a fake sign so that the entire group isnt caught and to act like the prophet is cursed(instead of antichrist and followers) trying to fool people that dont know revelation happened to not know they are cursed by god acting like it wasnt real.

JTXAzE.jpg

SHcf81.jpg

Ever since this event the united states government got humiliated in front of everyone they isolated me from in life which was everyone i met from 17-24; they wanted to oppose god/christ and all of his signs like isis and claim more power for popularity they wont believe in god because he humiliated them. Now the muslims have people waiting for terror attacks to claim the good guys over god to shun islam as terror and then kill muslims. They are trying to avoid the second coming and shun islam as terrorism to avoid the beheadings they earned. I prayed to god to kill all of the criminals/government involved in allowing someone to lie me into a murderer to kill me (he was trying to kill me and my defense got deceived as me being the murderer) now all of them deceive as antichrist followers to make islam into the bad guy to the world to not be beheaded. You now have something much more murderous in opposition of islam than it used to be; when the muslims out antichrist and followers you better have the black flags of god ready to go up you are going to have to bring war to usa if the usa population does not allow beheadings on murder. Obama knows of the thought recording and was one of the people the government tried to get to betray me openly like drake so i felt like my life was over no matter who they are you are disposed of and noone likes you; god came to fix this and due to humiliation they lied and wouldnt allow it to happen ive been disposed of entire life relations and every financial thrown in the trash until i get war.