تحریک لبیک کا لانگ مارچ-لاہور میں شیلنگ کی اطلاعات

There is only 1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Who is helping them Saudis or Iranian? Alhamdu Lillah both countries always try to protect Islam in Pakistan.

وہی پرانی گھسی پٹی ذہنیت

جہاں دیکھو کہ اپنے برے ثابت ہو رہے ہیں وہاں ساتھ دوسروں کا بھی نام لو
جہاں دیکھو کہ دوسرے اچھے ثابت ہو رہے ہیں وہاں اپنوں کا بھی نام نتھی کر دو

کچھ نہیں ہو سکتا تمہارا

Worldtronic

Senator (1k+ posts)
Had these nut cases have enough brain , they would have appreciated the Qaezi's decision for the sake of better Pakistan . But they are blackened , prejudice ,half brain freaks who were dancing on the tune of Army generals . Now , it is a testing time for their own medicine. This group TLP is supported and facilitated by Army generals. They are their operators and these morons won't even pass gases without their orders. IK has been tested by them now.

Khan have to taste all the fruits he has grown by his tongue and the iron rod have in his neck.

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

وہی پرانی گھسی پٹی ذہنیت

جہاں دیکھو کہ اپنے برے ثابت ہو رہے ہیں وہاں ساتھ دوسروں کا بھی نام لو
جہاں دیکھو کہ دوسرے اچھے ثابت ہو رہے ہیں وہاں اپنوں کا بھی نام نتھی کر دو

کچھ نہیں ہو سکتا تمہارا
Who is doing good KSA or Iran?

Tyrion Lannister

Why u get emotional when somebody swears at your mom/dad? Reason is " Love"
Muslims Love their Prophet and when somebody abuses or make blasphemous cartoons then we get offended. Are you a muslim?
I do get angry but I don’t burn other peoples property neither I kill other people just cx I love someone too much. No one has the right to kill/burn

There is only 1

Who is doing good KSA or Iran?
Iran is acting good against jews in palastine, she is also helping syrian and yemeni people. Who fought against ISIS? Iran . .. .

In pakistan, saudis are providing money and help to terrorist groups. Everyone knows it. But, despite 40k shaheeds in Pakistan, Iran is not doing anything here. Had iran replied the same way as she replied to ISIS, Pak govt would have been toppled by now.

Pathfinder

And that infested warms are now up on your leader's ass ...
Check the picture of Lahore massacre's today.
And what going on with fatass boss of your ? Is he ready to give birth to another group like LTP ? . You seem like pretty informed, just by proxy of living by the gutter of GHQ and surrounding.
GHQ, Army, Gernail is all you have in an attempt to legitimise your yahvian chawal and bongian.

your mian used to do jamadari in GHQ!! I get it. I get it that its painful for a yadri da like you, you have to suppress that memory of mian's genesis in GHQ!

by that definition you should be kissing the gutter lids of GHQ's vicinity. you should drink the gutters water for your mian's pooja. its your holy water!!

so model town massacre is the same is this is it? a cold calculated and miditated massacre of model town vs a protests and its suppression!!

as for fat arse, have you seen the fat on your mian? or as I refer to it as its haram layden khalar?

lay of sniffing mian's paad and maybe you will get some sense returning BUT that ain't happening.

AZ1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dumb and dumber... Ask your ISPR operator. He might give you a correct answer. TLP is a byproduct of the gases released by the Army generals , which they had been using when there is a shortage of their poodles ..
haha ask o baba ji source lao apni baat ka koiye awein assumption bana lia Ur forum per post kardia while above was writen by javed chaudry pro pmln

AZ1

Minister (2k+ posts)
I hope this Clown Imran Khan who is a fraud and Lair, and fake Islamic Teacher wana be is not given any kind of dehal or any kind relief.
Only liar is you who chest beating from last 3 months that stock.market is going to crash.

AZ1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Already crashed. 600 million dollar went out in 3 months from PSX due to Imran Khan honesty. If you i am laying than i will post SBP data and you will never in this forum if you want to agree on that who is laying.
yeah in 2018 pakistan had $100 billion reserves, zero CAD and everyone asking for loans from Pakistan.

You are liar and your threads all were based on future just likenlefafa anchors

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
yeah in 2018 pakistan had $100 billion reserves, zero CAD and everyone asking for loans from Pakistan.

You are liar and your threads all were based on future just likenlefafa anchors
Which statement is wrong. You should tell with data not Youthia statement.

AZ1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Which statement is wrong. You should tell with data not Youthia statement.
Your biggest lie wss stock market crashing while it went down and now recovering

Click 1M in graph and you wi have your answer. If this is not enough then check graph of 3Y.

See you cant fool all.

Now go cry somewhere with your lies and bughz imran

AZ1

Minister (2k+ posts)
I said Foreign out flows. Daily 10 million dollar outflow from PSX.

Outflow.png

The problem is budget and it caused panic among Foreign investors Pakistan BOP crisis has started due paused IMF program. IMF says that first you impelement your promises than you come to us because PTI is the most dishonest party when it comes implementation that is why IMF says first you bring laws to redo the budget otherwise you fullfil your promise that you put in the budget by your self that you will hike directly 50 to 60 rupee additiational on petrol. More devlauational more taxes that much flawed budget was made by Shaukat Tarin.
cut the crap now. outlow inflow who cares if its recovering again so your thread was a lie simple.

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
cut the crap now. outlow inflow who cares if its recovering again so your thread was a lie simple.
Does not matter because it is due inflation and devaluation. If our investment goes below 1.7 billion dollar, which is now 1.9 billion dollar than Pakistan will lose FM status as well means 1.5 billion dollar outflow.

In your statement, Iran is the biggest stock exchange in the world but it is value is not worth it.

I have done 7 years study on this. I could have helped the government on but Shaukat Tarin was a crime selection.

Siberite

GHQ, Army, Gernail is all you have in an attempt to legitimise your yahvian chawal and bongian.

your mian used to do jamadari in GHQ!! I get it. I get it that its painful for a yadri da like you, you have to suppress that memory of mian's genesis in GHQ!

by that definition you should be kissing the gutter lids of GHQ's vicinity. you should drink the gutters water for your mian's pooja. its your holy water!!

so model town massacre is the same is this is it? a cold calculated and miditated massacre of model town vs a protests and its suppression!!

as for fat arse, have you seen the fat on your mian? or as I refer to it as its haram layden khalar?

lay of sniffing mian's paad and maybe you will get some sense returning BUT that ain't happening.
Lot of rubbish with words fill with trash . You couldn't even hide your love for the GHQ and its overflowing gutters even when you tried to divert the conversation from their direct interference in to the civilian affairs.

Lets see how long you defend the corruption of Kiyani, Musharraf , Asim and others .
I guess as long as you are getting hefty pay, you wouldn't care about the country .

Having a bad politician like NS or IK is one thing, having a army full of corrupts generals i.e Pasha. Faiz, Raheel is really asking the integrity of the Institutions which raise them and promote filth like Musharraf to come to top.

Think about it how to defend the Gutters of GHQ .... Come back to tell me ..

AZ1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lot of rubbish with words fill with trash . You couldn't even hide your love for the GHQ and its overflowing gutters even when you tried to divert the conversation from their direct interference in to the civilian affairs.

Lets see how long you defend the corruption of Kiyani, Musharraf , Asim and others .
I guess as long as you are getting hefty pay, you wouldn't care about the country .

Having a bad politician like NS or IK is one thing, having a army full of corrupts generals i.e Pasha. Faiz, Raheel is really asking the integrity of the Institutions which raise them and promote filth like Musharraf to come to top.

Think about it how to defend the Gutters of GHQ .... Come back to tell me ..
Having whole nation as corrupt is what pakistan is now. they may or may not sold out due to personal prmotion and public sold out pakistan over plate of briyani by giving vote to corrupt. Same thing

Siberite

Having whole nation as corrupt is what pakistan is now. they may or may not sold out due to personal prmotion and public sold out pakistan over plate of briyani by giving vote to corrupt. Same thing
That is a drastic statement just to save one person . You are making the whole nation corrupt. So, only IK is angle ? Then what is Angel doing roaming around with corrupt along him in his cabinet and his government ? Quit my friend , quit. If he is having difficulty with shitload of corrupt ministers and corrupt nation .

AZ1

Minister (2k+ posts)
That is a drastic statement just to save one person . You are making the whole nation corrupt. So, only IK is angle ? Then what is Angel doing roaming around with corrupt along him in his cabinet and his government ? Quit my friend , quit. If he is having difficulty with shitload of corrupt ministers and corrupt nation .
You can take a look of the history.From.musharsf to imran khan, same trend of public, same crying and same corruption done by common ppl o. daily basis. You cant even get pure food from the market.

Imran khan or no imran khan mark my words same crying,.same public whoever next and next.

Siberite

You can take a look of the history.From.musharsf to imran khan, same trend of public, same crying and same corruption done by common ppl o. daily basis. You cant even get pure food from the market.

Imran khan or no imran khan mark my words same crying,.same public whoever next and next.
As long as the votes of the people continue to be stolen, you will find these selected on power and the people will continue to cry . Just look at what these morons had done to Fatima Jinnah . Do you think she was not able to win her Constituency ?
So, smarten up and call spade a spade. Don't try to support the undemocratic forces which are very strong in the country. Real democracy comes with transparency and fair election. Anything else, is just the same wine with a new bottle.