سڑکوں پر لاشیں پڑی ہوں گی اور کوئی اٹھانے والا نہیں ہو گا

Mr. Aflah

Citizen

پاکستان میں ڈاکٹرز اور پیرامیڈز سٹاف کو جذبہ ایثار اور انسانی ہمدردی کے مادے سے تیار کیا جاتا ہے نہ دوران تربیت انسانی بھلائی کو پیش نظر لا کر انکی کردار سازی اور نفسیاتی و ذہنی ساخت اسطرح بنائی جاتی ہے کہ وہ پیشہ مسیحائی اور مضروب انسانیت کی تکلیف کو محسوس کر سکیں۔
معمولی معمولی باتوں پر ہڑتالیں، ایمرجنسی میں مریضوں کے رشتہ داروں کے ساتھ دھینگا مشتی، وارڈوں میں توڑ پھوڑ اور جلسے جلوس روز مرہ کا معمول ہیں۔ اس بابت مریضوں کی جہالت بھی، سبحان اللہ

بحیثیت قوم اور خصوصاً میڈیکل پروفیشنل کے ہاں اُس جذبے کا بے انتہا فقدان ہے جو ایسی عالمگیر وبائی آفت سے نپٹنے کیلئے درکار ہے۔ نہ آلات دستیاب ہیں نہ اسباب مہیا ہیں، صورت حال تکلیفدہ تو ہے ہی ایسے معاملات میں ردعمل پست اور سطحی ہونے کی وجہ سے مایوس کُن بھی بہت ہے۔
مثبت سماجی رویوں اور کرونا وائرس کی دوا کی عدم موجودگی کے باعث فقط دعا ہی کی جا سکتی ہے۔ اللہ بحق محمد و آل محمد علیہم السلام ہم پر رحم فرمائے۔

wamufti

Senator (1k+ posts)
Qoom e youthia ke mutabiq yeh sab fake news hai aur NS zimmedar hai corona ka ?
Exhibit #1

Yar aaj kissi ko itni shandaar metros, orange line train, solar park yaad nahi he. Aj sab sirf ik baat ker rahe he

GagaRam hospital me facilities nahi he

PKLI ke wards aur ICU me equipment nahi he

Paramedics k liye PPE nahi he

Hum sab k mun se dua hi nikal rahi he k Allah SWT sab ki hifazat se rakhe Ameen

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yar aaj kissi ko itni shandaar metros, orange line train, solar park yaad nahi he. Aj sab sirf ik baat ker rahe he

GagaRam hospital me facilities nahi he

PKLI ke wards aur ICU me equipment nahi he

Paramedics k liye PPE nahi he

Hum sab k mun se dua hi nikal rahi he k Allah SWT sab ki hifazat se rakhe Ameen
SIr jis ne nahi banaya us ne zulm kia, ab Niazi sahab aye hain dekh letay hain kintay tertiatery care hopsitals banatey hain.
I have first hand info about Punjab hopstials , we have almost zero capacity for ventilators and equipment . We need to start on war footing

Ziggo

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
If the government could have stopped the influx from Iran, the situation would be much better. The government can't do much, as don't have deep pockets like China or Korea. People should realize and stay at home.

wamufti

Senator (1k+ posts)
SIr jis ne nahi banaya us ne zulm kia, ab Niazi sahab aye hain dekh letay hain kintay tertiatery care hopsitals banatey hain.
I have first hand info about Punjab hopstials , we have almost zero capacity for ventilators and equipment . We need to start on war footing

To hell with everyone ruling party, opposition - all can go to hell.

For goodness sake dont wait to see what the current govt can/will do. You have Punjab hospitals information - bhai let me share situation of first world countries - Not even first world countries with thousands of ventilators and equipment can control it. Play your part in promoting isolation and follow simple directives to distance yourself from crowd.

Italy, UK, USA, France, Iran all have world class medical facilities. Even they cant do shit about this situation. There is only request - isolate isolate for the love of God please isolate yourself.
This thing will not differentiate between rich/poor/politician/muslim/yahoodi

It will not arrive - The shit has hit the fan. we cant prevent it. It has begun

Mr. Aflah

Citizen

کسی بھی حکومت کے پاس لاء اینڈ آرڈر اور پالیسی نافذ کرنے کا حتمی اختیار ضرور ہوتا ہے لیکن ساتھ ساتھ قوم میں وہ جذبہ و شعور ہونا بھی از حد ضروری ہے جو کسی پالیسی پر عملدرامد کرنے اور قوانین کے نفاذ کو کامیاب بنانے کیلئے بنیادی عناصر ہیں۔
وسائل کی عدم دستیابی اور حکومتی نااہلیاں اپنی جگہ لیکن آئندہ کچھ دنوں کیلئے پاکستانیوں کے گھروں میں ٹک کر بیٹھنے، غیر ضروری میل ملاپ، فضول افواہ بازیاں اور پارٹیاں نہ کرنے میں کیا امر مانع ہے؟
بائیس کروڑ آبادی میں حکومتی ہرکارے چند لاکھ ، فوج ملا کر کچھ لاکھ مذید ہو جائینگے جو کروڑوں بے قابو پاکستانیوں کو قابو کرنے کیلئے بہرحال ناکافی تعداد ہے تاقتیکہ ہم خود یہ طے نہ کر لیں کہ تھوڑے عرصے کیلئے ہی سہی لیکن ہم نے بندہ بننا ہے۔

Last edited:

BrotherKantu

Every year about 650,000 people die of influenza and pneumonia or around 2,000 per day. The motives for this much panic creation is something else.
I will explain it in my next comment. May be not on this thread.

BrotherKantu

What is now occurring is an incomprehensible collapse in demand. THE WORLD is closing for business. This is all happening very quickly now and in no way can be papered over. The global recession IS NOW. By tomorrow NYC will be locked down and probably Seattle as well. There is no way to overstate it , this IS economic collapse the likes of which none living today have seen before. The world will be a very different place a year from now.
“The illusion of freedom will continue as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will just take down the scenery, they will pull back the curtains, they will move the tables and chairs out of the way and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater.”
-Frank Zappa

The FED Reserve runs the world with its world wide banking control... I think we agree... Second the FED LOST CONTROL of their lending debt machine starting about 6 months ago... they lost control of REPOs etc and worse they lost control of the Debt Yield curve. This is WHY they were doing the illegal QE during the last 10 years to control the Yield Curve... Which controls treasury lending. Which controls the dollar. Which controls oil. Which controls the world economy.
Which cause a loss of control of the US Gov Debt lending and Stock Market... Trillions of dollars worth of control... The ONLY way to get this control back is to shut western economies down... or they go or more accurately we ALL go belly up with a credit lock/freeze.
There are article after article on Zero Hedge about this.. in the past... about the failing FED REPO injections..
Here are two clues... In the 1960s the Chinese lost 60 million people to sickness and starvation.. They DID NOT SHUT their country down... Between 1918-1919 the Spanish Flu killed worldwide 40-50 million NO WESTERN COUNTRY SHUT THEIR ECONOMIES DOWN during this Flu.. and viruses don't honor social distancing or hand sanitizers... etc. etc... redic.
anyway the clues are there on my posts and many others... you just have to be open to the trail of evidence...

(copied and pasted)

Everus

Senator (1k+ posts)
If the government could have stopped the influx from Iran, the situation would be much better. The government can't do much, as don't have deep pockets like China or Korea. People should realize and stay at home.
Brother, we’ve seen enough of this blame game, one holding Iran responsible other accusing Saudia for this disaster. We know, this disease has no religion, borders, ethnicity or social bounds. Blaming others has always been an escape route for us for centuries.
Let’s not forget at the end of the day we as a nation regardless of our Saudi or Iranian ties are going to face this calamity. No mater how hard we try to hide behind criticizing others but we got to deal with the upcoming disastrous situation.

I hope you’re not one of those known Qadiyanies like KingQ who always add fuel to flame to promote his Mirzaai agenda. In last couple of months, we’ve witnessed under one ID this King Qaditani Murtadd plays Sunni meanwhile under another ID he pretends to be Shia to benefit Marziyat. May Allah curse that bastard and like him. Ameen

PIND-WALA

What is now occurring is an incomprehensible collapse in demand. THE WORLD is closing for business. This is all happening very quickly now and in no way can be papered over. The global recession IS NOW. By tomorrow NYC will be locked down and probably Seattle as well. There is no way to overstate it , this IS economic collapse the likes of which none living today have seen before. The world will be a very different place a year from now.
“The illusion of freedom will continue as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will just take down the scenery, they will pull back the curtains, they will move the tables and chairs out of the way and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater.”
-Frank Zappa

The FED Reserve runs the world with its world wide banking control... I think we agree... Second the FED LOST CONTROL of their lending debt machine starting about 6 months ago... they lost control of REPOs etc and worse they lost control of the Debt Yield curve. This is WHY they were doing the illegal QE during the last 10 years to control the Yield Curve... Which controls treasury lending. Which controls the dollar. Which controls oil. Which controls the world economy.
Which cause a loss of control of the US Gov Debt lending and Stock Market... Trillions of dollars worth of control... The ONLY way to get this control back is to shut western economies down... or they go or more accurately we ALL go belly up with a credit lock/freeze.
There are article after article on Zero Hedge about this.. in the past... about the failing FED REPO injections..
Here are two clues... In the 1960s the Chinese lost 60 million people to sickness and starvation.. They DID NOT SHUT their country down... Between 1918-1919 the Spanish Flu killed worldwide 40-50 million NO WESTERN COUNTRY SHUT THEIR ECONOMIES DOWN during this Flu.. and viruses don't honor social distancing or hand sanitizers... etc. etc... redic.
anyway the clues are there on my posts and many others... you just have to be open to the trail of evidence...

(copied and pasted)
I am going to add some fuel to this conspiracy theory. I read an article some time back perhaps December on Informationclearinghouse.info mention Bank of England governor Mark Carney and few others. Idea presented was that Dollar will be dethroned and a new basket of 5 currency will be used for all international trade. This was supposedly to block/delay the sole rise of Yuan. Funny thing is that timing for all that was given as March/April of this year.

Bubber Shair

پاکستان میں جب ایک بھی کیس نہیں تھا تو بارڈر کلوز کردیتے بہت آسان تھا انڈیا کی طرف سے ہوتا رہتا ہے کوی شور نہیں ہونا تھا افغانی حرامخور قوم ہیں وہ ضرور شرانگیزی کرتے مگر ان کا علاج پاک فوج جانتی ہے توپ سیدھی کرکے چلا دو تو کبھی دوبارہ نہیں آتے اور ایرانی تو ادھر آتے ہی نہیں شیعہ کے کسی بڑے سے کہہ کر وہ بھی بند کردیتے اب بھی تو بند کیا ہے پہلے کردیتے تو ایک بھی کیس نہ ہوتا
اب اسی طرح شہروں کو لاک ڈاون کرنے سے بڑے نقصان سے بچا جاسکتا ہے مگر پھر دیر کی جارہی ہے بلکہ دیر ہوچکی ہے
یہ وایرس اتنا ہولناک ہے کہ چند دن تک زندہ رہ سکتا ہے مجھے تو لگتا ہے کہ پاکستان کی فضائیں وائرس سے بھری پڑی ہیں اور اب کسی بھی وقت وہاں کا ہیلتھ سسٹم گرجاے گا پہلے بھی اتنا سٹرونگ نہیں تھا

Xiggs

Brother, we’ve seen enough of this blame game, one holding Iran responsible other accusing Saudia for this disaster. We know, this disease has no religion, borders, ethnicity or social bounds. Blaming others has always been an escape route for us for centuries.
Let’s not forget at the end of the day we as a nation regardless of our Saudi or Iranian ties are going to face this calamity. No mater how hard we try to hide behind criticizing others but we got to deal with the upcoming disastrous situation.

I hope you’re not one of those known Qadiyanies like KingQ who always add fuel to flame to promote his Mirzaai agenda. In last couple of months, we’ve witnessed under one ID this King Qaditani Murtadd plays Sunni meanwhile under another ID he pretends to be Shia to benefit Marziyat. May Allah curse that bastard and like him. Ameen
im a shia muslim and I condemn the way this whole situation was handled. If zayereen were kept in quarantine, things would be much better but whoever helped them slip out wasn't their friend, he/she was the enemy of the nation.

It is not about favoring a particular sect or condemning another, now it's about staying united as a nation and fight this pandemic together going above the beyond religious, national, ethnic or racial affiliations. when a person saves another, he/she actually saves the whole humanity and that's what our Holy Prophet saww has taught us.

The best way to defeat this highly contagious disease is to stay away from people as much as possible...especially from kids and elderly, for them it is lethal.

Last edited:

Everus

Senator (1k+ posts)
im a shia muslim and I condemn the way this whole situation was handled. If zayereen were kept in quarantine, things would be much better but whoever helped them slip out wasn't their friends, he/she was the enemy of the nation.

It is not about favoring a particular sect or condemning another, now it's about staying united as a nation and fight this pandemic together going above the beyond religious, national, ethnic or racial affiliations. when a person saves another, he/she actually saves the whole humanity and that's what our Holy Prophet saww has taught us.

The best way to defeat this highly contagious disease is to stay away from people as much as possible...especially from kids and elderly, for them it is lethal.
Brother, I value your passion and rational on this.
We, as humans, should always think this way. We're all human first then Sunni and Shia.
May ALLAH reward you greatly.

knowledge88

I agree to this call but what is govt doing? Can we bother to ask that?
PM Imran has very clearly said that " Ghabrana nahee hay " .What else do you want him to do ?
During the 1992 world cup nobody in Pakistan camp was thinking that they could win the World Cup, BUT Imran Khan told them that "Ghabrana nahee hay " and you saw he won the World Cup. Solution to Coronavirus is much smaller target than winning the 1992 World cup. If he could help us win the world cup in 1992, he would beat the Coronavirus as well.

Just remember one thing ,

"Ghabrana nahee hay "

FaisalKh

Most effective strategy to persuade people to stay indoor is to speak to the Imams/Moazzans of the Mosques/Imam Bargah and request them to announce it on loud speaker every now and then to stay indoor and also ask public to pray at home and educate them about the coronavirus. These are the people whom people listen to the most.

A simple leaflet from the health ministry would be suffice for this i am sure. They can even mention about Italy where people are fighting for their lives as they did not take it seriously and now the whole country is on lockdown