سڑکوں پر لاشیں پڑی ہوں گی اور کوئی اٹھانے والا نہیں ہو گا

Xiggs

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Brother, I value your passion and rational on this.
We, as humans, should always think this way. We're all human first then Sunni and Shia.
May ALLAH reward you greatly.
Thanks! it is always good to hear a voice of reason on this forum and you are one those people who wish to uphold humanity over micro issues. Good to have you on this forum! ?

Just an example, I live in California and people here in the Muslim community are volunteering to do grocery shopping/Meds pickup for those elderly who now can't do it themselves. This kind of gesture is the need of the hour...humanity above all.

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Shoot at sight who is not following the advice of health experts. Unfortunately that is the only method this herd (called qaum) understands.

Ayaz Ahmed

Senator (1k+ posts)
32.gif

Everus

Senator (1k+ posts)
Thanks! it is always good to hear a voice of reason on this forum and you are one those people who wish to uphold humanity over micro issues. Good to have you on this forum! ?

Just an example, I live in California and people here in the Muslim community are volunteering to do grocery shopping/Meds pickup for those elderly who now can't do it themselves. This kind of gesture is the need of the hour...humanity above all.
Brother, ٰit is great pleasure to meet you, let me tell you a little bit about myself.

I belong to a Sunni family, in 2013 my mother passed away months after my elder brother got married, she was terminal ill. My brother was very dear to my mom. Like any mother, she wanted to see and part of her son's wedding before her death. Although he was not quite ready yet but to my mother's delight he agreed. Through a mutual family friend, we met a Shia family , thy were wonderful people. First ever in our life a Sunni married a Shia girl.

In 2013, about eight months after my brother's wedding, my mother passed away. It was expected but still my mother's death was an unforgettable tragedy for all of us. My two younger sisters then school going went thru a lot but our Bhabi was healer during those difficult times of our life. The way she took care of us and handled it with the shadow of love and affection may only be found in stories books. I, my sisters and our extended family respect her like our mother. Our Bhabi never tried to impose her Shiyat on us, she has always been very considerate of our religious practices and differences. On various occasions in day to day life she is encourages us to follow our religious faith. Due to her respect towards our beliefs we also have tremendous respect for her set of beliefs.

It hurts me when some hatemongers like KingQ (Qadiyani) muhammadadeel, damwalababa and some other fanatics abuse our Shia brothers and sling mud on their faith. I know these so-called Sunnis even don't know their own religion. They’re just filled with hatred and abhorrence towards Shias. Unfortunately, since these haters started abusing Shias, I have now noticed that Shias have adopted the same attitude and begun to use the same language in response. This is very sad state of affair in terms of live and let live. I encourage everyone that we must stand united in order to thwart their evil ambitions.

Sorry, I got carried away but I spoke my heart out.

Last edited:

HimSar

Minister (2k+ posts)

پاکستان میں ڈاکٹرز اور پیرامیڈز سٹاف کو جذبہ ایثار اور انسانی ہمدردی کے مادے سے تیار کیا جاتا ہے نہ دوران تربیت انسانی بھلائی کو پیش نظر لا کر انکی کردار سازی اور نفسیاتی و ذہنی ساخت اسطرح بنائی جاتی ہے کہ وہ پیشہ مسیحائی اور مضروب انسانیت کی تکلیف کو محسوس کر سکیں۔
معمولی معمولی باتوں پر ہڑتالیں، ایمرجنسی میں مریضوں کے رشتہ داروں کے ساتھ دھینگا مشتی، وارڈوں میں توڑ پھوڑ اور جلسے جلوس روز مرہ کا معمول ہیں۔ اس بابت مریضوں کی جہالت بھی، سبحان اللہ

بحیثیت قوم اور خصوصاً میڈیکل پروفیشنل کے ہاں اُس جذبے کا بے انتہا فقدان ہے جو ایسی عالمگیر وبائی آفت سے نپٹنے کیلئے درکار ہے۔ نہ آلات دستیاب ہیں نہ اسباب مہیا ہیں، صورت حال تکلیفدہ تو ہے ہی ایسے معاملات میں ردعمل پست اور سطحی ہونے کی وجہ سے مایوس کُن بھی بہت ہے۔
مثبت سماجی رویوں اور کرونا وائرس کی دوا کی عدم موجودگی کے باعث فقط دعا ہی کی جا سکتی ہے۔ اللہ بحق محمد و آل محمد علیہم السلام ہم پر رحم فرمائے۔
Protest, standstills, etc. are new afflictions, fashioned by graduates of pvt medical colleges in recent times. They have to earn back what they spent, many times over. Not generalizing as nothing is black or white, but apparently, it has made a difference.

jeo pakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
I agree to this call but what is govt doing? Can we bother to ask that?
Gov can’t do fuck all till this idiot nation doesn’t stay home.. has anyone listened what gov is saying ?? Even China done same lockdown and keep people inside houses at the moment there’s no vaccine in whole world so gov can’t do anything

Xiggs

Brother, ٰit is great pleasure to meet you, let me tell you a little bit about myself.

I belong to a Sunni family, in 2013 my mother passed away months after my elder brother got married, she was terminal ill. My brother was very dear to my mom. Like any mother, she wanted to see and part of her son's wedding before her death. Although he was not quite ready yet but to my mother's delight he agreed. Through a mutual family friend, we met a Shia family , thy were wonderful people. First ever in our life a Sunni married a Shia girl.

In 2013, about eight months after my brother's wedding, my mother passed away. It was expected but still my mother's death was an unforgettable tragedy for all of us. My two younger sisters then school going went thru a lot but our Bhabi was healer during those difficult times of our life. The way she took care of us and handled it with the shadow of love and affection may only be found in stories books. I, my sisters and our extended family respect her like our mother. Our Bhabi never tried to impose her Shiyat on us, she has always been very considerate of our religious practices and differences. On various occasions in day to day life she is encourages us to follow our religious faith. Due to her respect towards our beliefs we also have tremendous respect for her set of beliefs.

It hurts me when some hatemongers like KingQ (Qadiyani) muhammadadeel, damwalababa and some other fanatics abuse our Shia brothers and sling mud on their faith. I know these so-called Sunnis even don't know their own religion. They’re just filled with hatred and abhorrence towards Shias. Unfortunately, since these haters started abusing Shias, I have now noticed that Shias have adopted the same attitude and begun to use the same language in response. This is very sad state of affair in terms of live and let live. I encourage everyone that we must stand united in order to thwart their evil ambitions.

Sorry, I got carried away but I spoke my heart out.
First accept my condolence on the passing of your mother. I know how it feels because I lost my mother when I was in school like 27 years ago. I am glad your bhabi attended to matters like a true follower of Ahlul Bayt S.A...Anyone who is true follower of Ahlul Bayt S.A. would have done the same regardless of the faith of their in-laws...and when I say a follower of Ahlul Bayt S.A it doesn't mean shia only. Sunnis also love and follow Ahlul Bayt because everyone Loves Rasool Allah saww.

Abusing goes both ways and it has worsened in last 2 decades. We used to have mutual respect in 80s (I was very young then) but still remember how people would participate in each other religious gatherings be it a Majlis-e-Hussain, Barhvi Shareef, 12/17 Rabiul Awwal or 22 Rajab ke koonday. But now bigotry has found roots everywhere and we are all responsible for that and the bad thing is, it's getting worse day by day.

I try to stay away from making religious comments but sometimes even I have to vent because things really get out of hands.

There are some really good people here too who I always love talking to and reading their comments...Dr. Adam is on the top of that list. He's an amazing person and you will always find him posting sane and unbiased comments....though he sometimes comes down really hard on PMLN/PPP guys....but well! I too am not too fond of them either lol so another thing to like about him ?

You will always like posts of Shafali, HimSar, AshRay, Ratan, SamKhan, Chandaa, Insouciant, CANSUK and few more that I can't remember the names of right now.

Last edited:

bhaibarood

First accept my condolence on the passing of your mother. I know how it feels because I lost my mother when I was in school like 27 years ago. I am glad your bhabi attended to matters like a true follower of Ahlul Bayt S.A...Anyone who is true follower of Ahlul Bayt S.A. would have done the same regardless of the faith of their in-laws...and when I say a follower of Ahlul Bayt S.A it doesn't mean shia only. Sunnis also love and follow Ahlul Bayt because everyone Loves Rasool Allah saww.

Abusing goes both ways and it has worsened in last 2 decades. We used to have mutual respect in 80s (I was very young then) but still remember how people would participate in each other religious gatherings be it a Majlis-e-Hussain, Barhvi Shareef, 12/17 Rabiul Awwal or 22 Rajab ke koonday. But now bigotry has found roots everywhere and we are all responsible for that and the bad thing is, it's getting worse day by day.

I try to stay away from making religious comments but sometimes even I have to vent because things really get out of hands.

There are some really good people here too who I always love talking to and reading their comments...Dr. Adam is on the top of that list. He's an amazing person and you will always find him posting sane and unbiased comments....though he sometimes comes down really hard on PMLN/PPP guys....but well! I too am not too fond of them either lol so another thing to like about him ?

You will always like posts of Shafali, HimSar, AshRay, Ratan, SamKhan, Chandaa, Insouciant, CANSUK and few more that I can't remember the names of right now.
Menu bhol gaye ?