عمران خان آج اس چیز کا کریڈٹ لے رہا ہے جو کہ شہباز 5 سال پہلے کر چکا ہے

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
you are debating jamadars and istanjadars. yadri de think that qainat belongs to two bit dallay from amritsar and modi is their bhagwan.
No, I am not. I don't have tolerance for stupidity and phatwaris...... that was to Arifkarim who is actually the one debating with these feeble minded sideshow freaks with the knowledge of a sunflower parroting the same bs they've sponged off some armchair intellect. I probe their intellectual faculties once and if they fail to come up with a rebuttal, it's straight to my ignore bin... no more than a couple of them have ever made it back from there... To be honest the only reason I tag some of them is because of the fact that I get to see their posts in my feed even if I can't read the body of their posts..... enough for me to call them out....
No bastardized phatwari or lover of PPP is worth my time. To me, they are no better than parasites and if I could, I'd gas the fuck out of them. I don't care for their intentions as long as their beloved parties are lead by the clans of Zardar and nawaz, I have no sympathy for them.
As for what you wrote..... these scumbags don't have the ability to see anything other than black and white.... They don't realize one thing about those "developed" nations is that their ways to coercion and dictatorship is also much more developed and so is their method of corruption.... Yet they think they've figured it out... sometimes I wonder what pisses me off more, their love for the lovers of their mothers Nawaz and Zardar or their ignorant delusions.....

Siberite

I asked you to tell me where in the world does the military stay out of the affairs of their nation? just one!!

do you really think that pentagon doesn't pull the strings in their government? since mai baap amrika is holy land to you.
Like your idea about making lot of noises with very little facts . It is not that the army influenced the country or not. The real question you fig heads should be asking if the army in Advanced countries stays within their defined domains ? You couldn't find one made up president in those countries who also held his army uniform in civil administrative clothes. Can you ?

Any usurping of power can not be tolerated there. In Pakistan , Jury without any spine become partners in crime and there is very little any other institution can do to stop armed thugs from robing people right. Tell this to your duplicate who is all gung-ho licking army's balls every second.

All this filth of Zardari , Nawaz and Imran khan is spreaded in every corner of the country by these scumbags , you call them generals.

javaidmafasha

MPA (400+ posts)
All these projects were built with the public money but we start to give credit to these politicians who are standing at our doors begging for the vote every five years. instead of taunting each other, we need to realize our vote power and raise our voice. in western world, they never put any politician name by any project.

Pathfinder

Like your idea about making lot of noises with very little facts . It is not that the army influenced the country or not. The real question you fig heads should be asking if the army in Advanced countries stays within their defined domains ? You couldn't find one made up president in those countries who also held his army uniform in civil administrative clothes. Can you ?

Any usurping of power can not be tolerated there. In Pakistan , Jury without any spine become partners in crime and there is very little any other institution can do to stop armed thugs from robing people right. Tell this to your duplicate who is all gung-ho licking army's balls every second.

All this filth of Zardari , Nawaz and Imran khan is spreaded in every corner of the country by these scumbags , you call them generals.
keep the yahvian and bongian to ye self! i asked you to name me one nation where its military is not involved in the affairs of their nation! does Pakistani army recruit from india? do you know the penetrative power of the pentagon in its senate? the pentagon doesn't need to interfere openly they do invertedly!

I will say it again that mai baap amrika where the most powerful military is based and its HQ the pentagon controls its senators behind the curtain!

all you have done is wipe one arse clean and keep your own arse dirty.

Siberite

keep the yahvian and bongian to ye self! i asked you to name me one nation where its military is not involved in the affairs of their nation! does Pakistani army recruit from india? do you know the penetrative power of the pentagon in its senate? the pentagon doesn't need to interfere openly they do invertedly!

I will say it again that mai baap amrika where the most powerful military is based and its HQ the pentagon controls its senators behind the curtain!

all you have done is wipe one arse clean and keep your own arse dirty.
Do you think I have a job to reform people like you ? You are being a foolish ape who likes to know the question in certain context . And you forgetting that Pentagon's fags don't sit on any position wearing the Commando uniform and piss the hell out of the furniture for their all night pee.
Now, you want to use your ape language , then go screw your operator before come here to give me or reader a lecture on what your corrupt generals are faking in Pakistan .

Pathfinder

Do you think I have a job to reform people like you ? You are being a foolish ape who likes to know the question in certain context . And you forgetting that Pentagon's fags don't sit on any position wearing the Commando uniform and piss the hell out of the furniture for their all night pee.
Now, you want to use your ape language , then go screw your operator before come here to give me or reader a lecture on what your corrupt generals are faking in Pakistan .
once again my question remains the same and all you have is yahvian.

My question is to name one nation where its military is not involved in the affairs of that nation. Just one!!

I know what your problem is. install that yadri da amritsari bc called mian wadi tooi sharif.

now all of your anti-military generals diarrhea will end when that amritsari bc is reinstalled into power. then all will be well.

so stop trying to be 'democratic' now.

if you were wiping your own arse clean and you ended up with some of your own s#it on your fingers then you would rush to wipe it clean HOWEVER in the istanjadari of that amritsai pig.

if mian's s#it was to end up on your hands then that is a lifetime achievement.

Resilient

Minister (2k+ posts)
Resilient you fking know you are bshitting jahil admi. Shebaz is a looter imran is not and credit keeya ik neeyat suchaee saaf zahir hae jhootae neech shurum kurroe jhootae
سب بکواس ، اس کے دور میں کھربوں کے سکینڈل آرہے ہیں اور تمہیں ایماندار لگتا ہے؟؟

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
سب بکواس ، اس کے دور میں کھربوں کے سکینڈل آرہے ہیں اور تمہیں ایماندار لگتا ہے؟؟
Are u on mental pill or missed ur dose today
Tumharae
Deemagh mein sumujh boojh logic subh khutum hoechuki hae puppo