مریم نواز 2017 میں سچ بول رہی تھیں یا آج؟

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Oyee Dunger ! you asked me to prove that Samma belongs to the PTI . Now, you are trying to make excuses. You still have not proven that Noorani works for the Sharif Family , You idiot.
Samaa got recently purchased by Aleem Khan in 2021. Your Qatari Nani stopped giving them ads already in previous govt. Were they working for PTI back then too? ?
C82FA907-BB43-4507-9187-A2D143ECA46D.jpeg

arifkarim

You still have not proven that Noorani works for the Sharif Family
Your favorite Khota Biryani journalist Noorani got exposed by Supreme Court when he published false story about JIT that it didn't find your favorite Sharif mafia family guilty. He had to publicly admit that he was wrong. He was paid by Sharif mafia to write fake news about JIT to discredit its findings ahead of its Release

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Samaa got recently purchased by Aleem Khan in 2021. Your Qatari Nani stopped giving them ads already in previous govt. Were they working for PTI back then too? ?View attachment 3782
F you an ass hole. Tell me if Noorani working for Sharif family. You are absolutely imbecile. Give me proof that he works for Sharif Family. I knew this Samma is owned by PTI leadership. However, you need to give me proof that Noorani works for Sharif family. I am going to nail you down right now . You have been proven a liar, a fabricator.

arifkarim

Go fuck yourself. You are not worth debating . What proof do you have that he works for Sharif family. Don't f yap, give me proof., you blind idiot.
Rescued Sharif mafia during Panama Leaks investigation, helped Sharif mafia to build narrative against General Asim Bajwa, helped Sharif mafia in corruption cases by releasing audio of Justice Saqib Nisar. Want more proof?

Siberite

Rescued Sharif mafia during Panama Leaks investigation, helped Sharif mafia to build narrative against General Asim Bajwa, helped Sharif mafia in corruption cases by releasing audio of Justice Saqib Nisar. Want more proof?
Don't f yap, give me proof that he works for Sharif Family. You are totally discredited. You write things which you don't have proof. Its like the sniffer, your leader. You are not worth debating ... Get lost. I thought you will provide the proof but you don't have any ..

arifkarim

Don't f yap, give me proof that he works for Sharif Family. You are totally discredited. You write things which you don't have proof. Its like the sniffer, your leader. You are not worth debating ... Get lost. I thought you will provide the proof but you don't have any ..
A journalist is constantly helping Sharif mafia and you want proof? Naslan Patwari

Siberite

It wasn't when your Qatari Nani stopped giving them ads
You are totally moron. when did they send report about the authenticity of this audio ? You are trying to weasel out now. Since you are caught fabricating and lying . Two things you claim. You wanted the proof that Samma belong to PTI . You claimed that Noorani Works for Sharif family. I proved it to you that Samma is under the ownership of PTI leader when they release the fake report of audio being forged. You don't have proof of your claim that Noorani works for Sharif Family. Now, get lost stupid. Don't use Naswar early morning and come to talk intoxicated.

Dr Adam

مریم نواز 2017 میں سچ بول رہی تھیں یا آج؟​

اس نے جس دن غلطی سے ہی سچ بول دیا اسکا مطلب ہو گا کہ یہ حرافہ اپنے وجود کی نفی کر رہی ہے

Siberite

Noorani's every story is in favor of Sharif mafia. What more proof do you need? A journalist is supposed to be neutral
You are an imbecile . There is no point replying to a liar like you . When I say something or accuse someone , I have proof or evidence or their prior actions indicating their part . You are just proven a liar and a fabricator . You mint stories in your night shift with no proof or evidence. And when you are confronted with your lies, you trying to divert the questions. I have seen it from you many times. You are just a waste of time and nothing more. I feel sorry for you .

Noorani doesn't work for Sharif Family or even for Geo news.. He has his own independent organization and he is in USA working from there. Just like your other lies, your accusation of him is also false.