پرویز خٹک اور وزیراعظم عمران خان کے درمیان سخت جملوں پر مبنی جھڑپ

Muskerahat

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
he want be CM KPK but imran khan did not make him so he is angry . Imran khan made misstaek he did not deliver any thing in Punjab. there is more vote bank. making Buzdar CM next election PTI will wipe out if they did not work at police health and Trafic police

Islamabadiya

منی بجٹ پاس ہوجائے گا ابھی کل تو آئی ایس آئی کی چوکھٹ پر ہوکر آیا ہے

FI-sTDgXMAcxRZs

is baycharay ki qismat main zaleel Hona he likha hay

zaheer2003

thats my opinion which I think makes sense. Khan has become highly controversial lately and is a synonym to failure. His brand is of incompetence now, we all loved him for his cricket and philanthropist work, but running this country has been like a black spot on his face. Isn’t it better that he lets other leadership from pti run the affairs to bring back some kind of positive repute?
BY Mariam Paid Media ?

and u may debate with me on all economic indicators Pakistan is moving best of his time.

the only thing if u accept facts and figures

Islamabadiya

Yes i understand Nothiay

just a Pakistani here not a cult poojari like yourself, I have the ability and courage to criticise any personality and have enough brains to make perceptions based on performance of these leaders.

A youthia is the lowest of the lowest scum. Main nain youuthion say debate kr kay seekh liya hay kay youthia is duniya ke ghatiya tareen aur next level Kay beghiarat log hain

Hate_Nooras

thats my opinion which I think makes sense. Khan has become highly controversial lately and is a synonym to failure. His brand is of incompetence now, we all loved him for his cricket and philanthropist work, but running this country has been like a black spot on his face. Isn’t it better that he lets other leadership from pti run the affairs to bring back some kind of positive repute?
What a crock of shit. IK has been controversial because he isnt part of the club that has looted. All haraamis on one page.

Hate_Nooras

Is that why his party now is base on mostly lotas from Q and PPP?
Bollocks, iK is the party. The others are people of the system and IA the system will be changed. They are not from the PPP, they are just politicians and they go where the chances of being elected are high. The irony is that arse holes like you like to complain but also don't like change.

Islamabadiya

Bollocks, iK is the party. The others are people of the system and IA the system will be changed. They are not from the PPP, they are just politicians and they go where the chances of being elected are high. The irony is that arse holes like you like to complain but also don't like change.
Change ? What change ?
Real issue is blind youthia cult followers of grave poojaris like yourself who have no moral courage to call spade a spade. Khan has brought in lotas from other parties and you claim he is a politician lol what double standards

fact is, youthia will continue to dance on khan pics but at cost of what? It’s better that youthia leaves us Pakistanis to deal with our issues.

Bebabacha

Senator (1k+ posts)
That's Pakistan internal matter, you should worry about China sitting inside Indian Claimed Land.

Kindly ask Modi to at least say the alphabet C if he can't speak the entire word "China".
Na bhai modi ji ki g... Nd phat jati hai C sun key

jani1

منی بجٹ: حکومت نے اکثریت ثابت کردی، اپوزیشن کو ناکامی

وزیراعظم سے تلخ کلامی، پرویز خٹک کا ردعمل سامنے آگیا

تیرے لیئے اہم خبر۔ ? ۔۔۔​

271741570_1067014470755061_3964789742372821995_n.jpg

پرویز خٹک نے کہا کہ خیبرپختونخوا میں گیس پر پابندی ہے، گیس بجلی ہم پیدا کرتے ہیں اور پِس بھی ہم رہے ہیں، اگر آپ کا یہی رویہ رہا تو ہم ووٹ نہیں دے سکیں گے، ذرائع

https://twitter.com/x/status/1481593899198128130
https://twitter.com/x/status/1481600573610897412
https://twitter.com/x/status/1481600471647375361

https://twitter.com/x/status/1481607035544383496