اسٹیبلشمنٹ سے کوئی ڈیل نہیں ہوئی،اس رات خون خرابے کا خدشہ تھا : عمران خان

I_KON

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
He is an honest man.

He has iron-nerves.

He is steadfast.

BUT

He is not a good decision-maker. In fact, a poor decision maker, rather a blunderer.

786.ng

MPA (400+ posts)
Toh 6 din baad wapise se nikaloo gay toh khoon kharabay ka kadhshaa nahi hoga kia? ? Aur iss long march ko app pti wale pehle din se khooni long march hi toh keh rahe thay toh q kia yeh so called khooni long march

zzzindagi

Minister (2k+ posts)
This has been established after so many long marches by almost all political parties that the only way to put pressure on the Government is to use force against the force.

They way TLP responded to Punjab police was the only way to bring the people in power to the negotiation table. We saw in the past when Punjab police almost surrendered to TLP.

What PTI supporters had been doing was just trying to be law abiding citizen whereas Punjab Police violated all the legalities as they knew after Model town massacre that they can even get away with the murder. I bet had they done the same with TLP they would have settled the score with them. I know TLP supporters are religiously motivated and don't care about the legal consequences but unfortunately that's the only language this mafia understands.

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Bhutto Ko Bara Zoam tha
Mujhey Phansi Dey key Dekho. Himaliya Roye Gaa. Eik Sindhi Nahi Nikla.
Sharif Ko Inqilabi Mirgi Ka Daura Parr Raha tha Huun Fauji Boot songh Kar Aram Aata hai.
Toshey Khan 20 lacs ley Aaon Gaa. Huun Aram Aa Giya.

I_KON

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Raat ko khoon kharaba honay ka khtrah tha ... aur Subah kay waqt sit in khtm kr dia ....

Kia hi aqalmand admi hay

Shimaz

MPA (400+ posts)
Power talks to power in banana republics. Sooner PTI realizes less damage it will have. Next elections is last chance of IK to come in majority power, because plan is set to remove his from scene and keep him protesting on media and streets while power remains in hands of mafias.

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I salute you Khan Saheb, as per promised you fought till last ball.
Here the last effect of dose what you took in Peshawar . It went till 11.30 pm.
When you come for next Dharna please check any variety
1. Slow release
2. Long Acting one
Tasbeeh Haath mein Bhi Zaroor Rakhna.
Yeah Qaum Aisey hI Chey banti hai.
Only very few like me who knows you well.