An Indian Citizen Gave Refuge to Altaf in London - MirzaLeaks

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)
news-23.gif

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
He is basicaly manic his sentences are quite good to dignose him but he is good vehicle for all those working against karachites, to media people he is giving every day new masala but soon viewers will get fade up yes if ajmal pahari/soulat mirza proved crimnals they should be hanged no muk mukao why court remain silent for not executing soulat mirza if he is prooved murder what muk mukao was going on,no mercy for killers, if he my brother or father.

woofer

Banned
Ummat again. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: Yar kuch paisa zaida kharch karlia karo per kuch authentic news lagia karo.

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)
He is basicaly manic his sentences are quite good to dignose him but he is good vehicle for all those working against karachites, to media people he is giving every day new masala but soon viewers will get fade up yes if ajmal pahari/soulat mirza proved crimnals they should be hanged no muk mukao why court remain silent for not executing soulat mirza if he is prooved murder what muk mukao was going on,no mercy for killers, if he my brother or father.
I couldn't agree more ... he is a maniac . How about mustafa kamaal ? aka PAGAL KE BACHAY ? How about waseem akhter ? aka "DADA" . He is working against mqm and people's party as of right now . Liyari is part of Karachi .. they are karachiites too , only mqmers aren't karachiites . All this is happening in favor of karachiites ... mqm never owned karachi .. no one owns karachi . Citizens of karachi own karachi . If mqm has majority seats in Karachi and are working against pakistan's interest ... or any other party that's involved in such activities ..regardless of the number of seats they have ... should be eliminated , including Mirza . he should be hung too if he is a killer ... but for breaking the news and trying to save Pakistan , he should at least be given the chance to watch all mqm(and all and any party involved) killers hung before he gets hung . kamaal was right , this is not 1992 , mqm has a lot more fire power now .. much bigger arsenal , but I have a feeling .. this isn't gonna end like 1992 either , big fish won't be spared this time around inshaAllah .
Killers may die !

Last edited:

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
If your mother tongue is not sindhi and you are not sindhi by birth you won't understand what Z mirza is talking about and why ... name me one country where immigrants are coming empty handed and in some 50-60 years they become owner of that land and they start telling you the power of mandate and the democracy and so on and so forth... can anybody recall the italian mafia of early 1930's in america...?? what happend their Italian immigrants came and then in no time developed a mafia and started ruling few states of America ... and do i have to tell you how they were handled ?? you will say muhajreen are very much pakistani and their next generation is 100% pakistani i'll agree but when you tell me in sindh they will have a chief minister and governar a home minister and on n on and on then i'll tell you that no sir its sindh and it belongs to sindhies... if you still don't understand what is the problem of Z mirza then you must read again 1st line of this post.

moodali

MPA (400+ posts)
zulfiqar mirza is phooooooooos patakha jo sirf sasti shohrat haasil karnay ke liye mqm ke against statements de raha hai

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger

[MENTION=17022]SaadKnight[/MENTION], [MENTION=11185]aneeskhan[/MENTION], [MENTION=11494]Khurram.k[/MENTION], [MENTION=9701]funkymonk[/MENTION], [MENTION=7864]Bombaybuz[/MENTION]

em neither the supporter of MQM Chouran Wala gangsters nor their lawyer, I can bet that their answer are more or less same as I mentioned here under :

.... ایم کیو ایم کے چہیتوں کا جواب حاضر ہے ....
.... سب جھوٹ ہے بہتان ہے ....

یہ سب مظلوم لوگوں کی جماعت کو بد نام کرنے کی سازش ہے
مخالفین ، اور ہمارے دشمن ہمارے خلاف ایسے ہتھکنڈے استعمال کرکے ہمیں اور ہماری معصوم جماعت کو بدنام کرنا چاہتے ہیں
ہمارے پیغمبر اور رہنما اعلیٰ حضرت نے لندن سے ان تمام الزامات کی سخت الفاظ میں تردید کی ہے

(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)

Last edited:

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Bro Saad, Mirza is not correct in this statement, or I should say partially correct. For first 3/4 years, AH stayed in the flat over an office, in Gloucester Road, Central London. That's where I have seen AH few times.
The person whose owned that flat very well known to me. At that time Anwer was not on the forefront. He slowly lured AH towards him and became the Convenor after few years. I know Anwer personally for many years before he became Convenor of MQM.

I don't say without reason, I know the ugly face of MQM very closely. I don't disclose names because we all know what happens to people and their families who oppose MQM.

May Allah bless Pakistan and save it from the clutches of MQM terrorists and criminals.

Pathfinder

@SaadKnight , @aneeskhan , @Khurram.k , @funkymonk , @Bombaybuz

em neither the supporter of MQM Chouran Wala gangsters nor their lawyer, I can bet that their answer are more or less same as I mentioned here under :

.... ایم کیو ایم کے چہیتوں کا جواب حاضر ہے ....
.... سب جھوٹ ہے بہتان ہے ....

یہ سب مظلوم لوگوں کی جماعت کو بد نام کرنے کی سازش ہے
مخالفین ، اور ہمارے دشمن ہمارے خلاف ایسے ہتھکنڈے استعمال کرکے ہمیں اور ہماری معصوم جماعت کو بدنام کرنا چاہتے ہیں
ہمارے پیغمبر اور رہنما اعلیٰ حضرت نے لندن سے ان تمام الزامات کی سخت الفاظ میں تردید کی ہے

(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)

I think you forgot the Immigrant card or is it Muhajir card.

The other thing I can say is it could be the reason why he went to India and asked them to protect the Immigrants he represents or is it Muhhjir.

Last edited:

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)
Ummat again. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: Yar kuch paisa zaida kharch karlia karo per kuch authentic news lagia karo.
(bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile) MQM aka Terrorist Black Water k Deshatgardon ne ghareeb kar dia qoum ko bhatta le le kar, woh bhatta jo Sayedana Altaf k pait mein jata hai, isiliye qoum ne MQM Mai Baap influenced akhbaar lena chor dia hai aur Ummat jaisay authentic akhbaar ka rukh kar lia hai, so ab jalnay ki zaroorat nahein, apna sar deewar pe mat maro warna jo dimaghi tawazun (bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile) MirzaLeaks (bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile) ki waja se kho baithay ho us mein mazeed kharabi paida ho jaye gi (bigsmile)(bigsmile)(bigsmile)

Khalid

Minister (2k+ posts)
apna hi apnoon k kaam aata hai ... ab ALTAF ko itni mohabbat hai k baar baar wapis janey ki baat kurta hai tou ... itna tou kurna parega na un ko ...

Boota

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Bro Saad, Mirza is not correct in this statement, or I should say partially correct. For first 3/4 years, AH stayed in the flat over an office, in Gloucester Road, Central London. That's where I have seen AH few times.
The person whose owned that flat very well known to me. At that time Anwer was not on the forefront. He slowly lured AH towards him and became the Convenor after few years. I know Anwer personally for many years before he became Convenor of MQM.

I don't say without reason, I know the ugly face of MQM very closely. I don't disclose names because we all know what happens to people and their families who oppose MQM.

May Allah bless Pakistan and save it from the clutches of MQM terrorists and criminals.

Mohammad Anwar the convener of MQM is Indian??? If true its helluva revelation.

crankthskunk

Mohammad Anwar the convener of MQM is Indian??? If true its helluva revelation.

Dicey, He would say he is Pakistani because he is of "Mohajir" stock, so for them it does not matter if he had or still have Indian nationality, I cannot comment on it. Since he is in charge of UK chapter I have never been anyway near MQM or any of its supporters.

I know before he took over the position there were problems and wrangling, not many were in support of him taking over. After take over he moved AH to North London, first to Hendon and now they moved to their Central Office location. But he is a very clever and cunning man.

Last time I came in contact with one of their leader in the UK, when I contact on behalf of someone from Karachi who was harassed by a well known business personality of Karachi and there were news of MQM involvement. The guys family was under attack, so I tried to help him.

I can give more details but it would expose people, so I am sorry.

But I can categorically say, MQM is not the only party involved in this practice. The only time I attended a gathering of PPP party's members in London, I was threatened with my life by a goon of PPP, because I asked some really hard hitting questions from a top most PPP so-called leader, who is very close to Zardari, kind a personal envoy and protector of his loot. I give you the designation of some who were in that meeting.

A Chief Minister, a retired ISI General, the Friend of Zardari, and yeah, the leader of the new organisation friends of Liyari, Mr. Habib Jan. At that time BB was still alive and was living in Dubai.

The owner of the Restaurant was Indian national too, where the meeting took place in Central London near to the Parliament House. He allegedly got the lease of the expensive Restaurant from the money of "Ali Baba" according to some. I cannot say for sure, but that's the rumor I heard. He definitely paid a 6 figure sum to obtain the lease of the Restaurant.

Boota

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
The question is did Muhammad Anwar had Indian nationality prior to getting British?