Dance Party in Presidency - Eid Mubarak

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
<br>
10742bf5e3110d40843d346106164095.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Unicorn

Banned
Re: EID - Mubarik - Dance Party in Presidency.

Eid Mubarak to everybody. I am in a good mood today. To respect EID I will not drink any beer today and I will not Bash Pakistan today only. I will be my old self tomorrow because I love being my old self.

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)

Eid Mubarak to everybody. I am in a good mood today. To respect EID I will not drink any beer today and I will not Bash Pakistan today only. I will be my old self tomorrow because I love being my old self.

Well thanks for your wishes but who cares if you remain old or new...... does'nt make any difference.....

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)

Try to stick to your new self as beer is not good for your health and bashing Pakistan is very very bad(buribaat)(buribaat).

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)

CUTTTTTTtTtTT

I like how they showed how all the pOliticians are with Zardari and only Imran speaking up

modern fakir

MPA (400+ posts)

Dont worry unicorn ...you can always be urself ...because whenever you step out of line ...we very well know how to fix you ..up ...So please feel free to behave like u usually do (bigsmile)

canadian

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Nice depeiction of our Leaders.This is what they are and this is what they will remain !(bigsmile)

Unicorn

Banned

Try to stick to your new self as beer is not good for your health and bashing Pakistan is very very bad(buribaat)(buribaat).

Acording to my calculations based on amount of beer I drink my life will be shortened by four years (bad) when weight against enjoyment (good) I am ok with this trade.

Bashing Pakistan will increase my life by five years so in its totality I come ahead one year :lol:

Unicorn

Banned

Dont worry unicorn ...you can always be urself ...because whenever you step out of line ...we very well know how to fix you ..up ...So please feel free to behave like u usually do (bigsmile)

Thats very nice I can see that you are in a good mood for EID and are being nice. I am taking a vacation from my self for one day for the holiday I might as well dedicate, appropriately , to EID.

jimz84

Senator (1k+ posts)

u r on paid holiday today..i can understand...

NoFear

MPA (400+ posts)

Acording to my calculations based on amount of beer I drink my life will be shortened by four years (bad) when weight against enjoyment (good) I am ok with this trade.

Bashing Pakistan will increase my life by five years so in its totality I come ahead one year :lol:

Getting an extra one year wont do any good to you or your INDIA.. Have you ever heard of that saying "Billi kay khowaab mai chichray" .. so keep dreaming [hilar][hilar][hilar]

NoFear

MPA (400+ posts)

Imran Khan ZINDABAD. PAKISTAN Paaindabad!