Dr. AQ Khan Reveals Important information About Ex -General Pak Army

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lol. Musharraf drinking drown Pakistan in sea of his own filth . Ik zina is a big question mark on his character and he is keeping up with his past ... Don't try to make him saint and try to Waterdown the biggest Sin in Islam a minor irritation .
Youthia god forgives all sins of Imran but not zardaries and Sharifs

NasNY

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
As I remember, correct me if I am wrong. Mushraff was up in the air when nawaz was overthrown.

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Go and suck Musharraf's 8===D before he passes away.
will you remain alive tomorrow?
Facts are facts. No denial.
Don’t try to sale emotions on death of someone.
Sharifs n Zardaris are certified Thieves of Pakistan along with some Generals .
AQK was no way kept in Pakistan only by Musharraf Bush friendship worked otherwise he would had been picked up by CIA n right from Gen Jehangir Karamat very many had been in US prison.

Last edited:

ForReal

MPA (400+ posts)
Musharraf was sharabi. IK zani, Ns was jhota . which one of them you like ?
I think they all have their faults. I am with WHO GIVES A F ABOUT PAKISTAN.....At least for now it seems IK truly cares about Pak and has proven it by his actions. Both others may not be TRAITORS but they BADLY DAMAGED Pak and its image.

Siberite

Are you will remain alive tomorrow?
Facts are facts. No denial.
Don’t try to sale emotions on death of someone.
Sharifs n Zardaris are certified Thieves of Pakistan along with some Generals .
AQK was no way kept in Pakistan only by Musharraf Bush friendship worked otherwise he would had been picked up by CIA n right from Gen Jehangir Karamat very many had been in US prison.
Having a commando traitor in our own lines would have definitely allowed picking up any patriotic from our own land. Is this something which requires thinking ? Commando was acting as US agent with blackwater agents roaming around in the country. No one was safe in Pakistan ... It is not a surprise. The surprise is that decent person like you can't see it clearly . Your vision is foggy and impaired in love of Musharraf .

aneeskhan

You have been very lenient to Musharraf for some odd reasons. The terrible selling of Pakistan to USA interest was the worst anyone can do to the country. You forgot drone attacks, blackwater entries, Leased air corridors, allowed Afghanistan bombing using Pakistani territories . These are some very serious crimes against the country . He has yet to face any of the above criminal participation with USA to destroy own country and faith of people in armed forces.
No leniency. Only Truth . Personally no one is perfect but if someone looted & damaged Pakistan . So far 20 years plus murder treason cases are there but not a single case of corruption.
No one ready in Army or Civilian to Say I found him Corrupt even Nawaz n Zardari ever claimed n blamed.
If you look Pakistan
2000-2006 Best Pakistan by all means
Compare it with 90s chaotic Pakistan or post 2007 drowning Pakistan till date.

Siberite

No leniency. Only Truth . Personally no one is perfect but if someone looted & damaged Pakistan . So far 20 years plus murder treason cases are there but not a single case of corruption.
No one ready in Army or Civilian to Say I found him Corrupt even Nawaz n Zardari ever claimed n blamed.
If you look Pakistan
2000-2006 Best Pakistan by all means
Compare it with 90s chaotic Pakistan or post 2007 drowning Pakistan till date.
Look Anees bhai. You seems to be a smart person. Taking the rein of power by gun couldn't be right. I don't like to go back in the history and show you Musharraf's statement regarding Nawaz Sharif . One of the famous one is that if NS had not touched him , he would have still be the PM of Pakistan after Oct 1999. And on the same token , he continue to lie to tell Pakistani that he removed NS because of corruption and at the same time he hired back the members of NS 's government and party.

It was not enough for him , he did the same thing back after 9 years when he once again placed the country in emergency ,just to prolong his own power. Placed all the judges in prison and virtually put Pakistan under his direct rule ...
You can't defend his rule and his personality .

aneeskhan

We are least bothered about Musharraf Imran Sharifs Zardari
We should only bother what he gave to Pakistan.
Sir Syed Khan when advised “ Adopt Modern Education “
He was declared as Kafir
Now every father has a dream including you- my son daughter may get an admission in an English medium School , even he skips his lunch? Even the school is 3rd class Phateechar English School.
Before giving answer you have to share your personal information where your children got education? Did you put them in Sarkari School?

Last edited:

aneeskhan

Look Anees bhai. You seems to be a smart person. Taking the rein of power by gun couldn't be right. I don't like to go back in the history and show you Musharraf's statement regarding Nawaz Sharif . One of the famous one is that if NS had not touched him , he would have still be the PM of Pakistan after Oct 1999. And on the same token , he continue to lie to tell Pakistani that he removed NS because of corruption and at the same time he hired back the members of NS 's government and party.

It was not enough for him , he did the same thing back after 9 years when he once again placed the country in emergency ,just to prolong his own power. Placed all the judges in prison and virtually put Pakistan under his direct rule ...
I am not in favour of dictators but fortunately or unfortunately. All three eras of Dictators Ayub Zia Musharraf we’re far more better for common masses .
If you had not seen Ayub n Zia era might had seen Musharraf era .
Compare how people were at ease compare to Zardari Sharif n now Khan era.
Except few jihadis who were in favour of Talibans n Al-Qaeda
99.99 % populations enjoyed best of Pakistan.
After 2007 99.99% suffering in hands of Zardari Sharifs n Khan.
Those 99.99% least bother who is America what is America . They need peace 2 times meal Jobs that were there in 2000- 2007.
Pakistan counted 11th most great developing nation now not 111.

Last edited:

aneeskhan

AQK no doubt Mohsin e Pakistan.
But he n ( Jahangir Karamat ) disgraced Pakistani credibility. For sure it was not done in national interest personal hawais was there.
Yes it is truth Main blame came on AQK but not on facilitators ( as CIA blaming Bush to be soft on Pakistan)
Alas AQK had not done disgraceful things , he would had been international reputable Scoentist.

pinionated

Minister (2k+ posts)
Having a commando traitor in our own lines would have definitely allowed picking up any patriotic from our own land. Is this something which requires thinking ? Commando was acting as US agent with blackwater agents roaming around in the country. No one was safe in Pakistan ... It is not a surprise. The surprise is that decent person like you can't see it clearly . Your vision is foggy and impaired in love of Musharraf .
One thing Musharraf was not, is traitor. He was always loyal to Pakistan and a practical man, maybe too practical, unlike IK who believes in destiny and will of God. Any person with half wit, who loved his country and wanted to save it from the wrath of a super power would have take the same steps.
Nawazoo and Zardari, on the other hand are just selfish crooks who will do anything for money and power.

Siberite

I am not in favour of dictators but fortunately or unfortunately. All three eras of Dictators Ayub Zia Musharraf we’re far more better for common masses .
If you had not seen Ayub n Zia era might had seen Musharraf era .
Compare how people were at ease compare to Zardari Sharif n now Khan era.
Except few jihadis who were in favour of Talibans .
99.99 % populations enjoyed best of Pakistan.
After 2007 99.99% suffering in hands of Zardari Sharifs n Khan.
Those 99.99% least bother who is America what is America . They need peace 2 times meal Jobs that were there in 2000- 2007.
Pakistan counted 11th most great developing nation now not 111.
Anees Bhai, when Pakistan was formed, it was not meant to be for Army generals practice ground . The countries run by the systems not by dictatorships. You can't start to count the hidden blessings in Dictatorships and praise them for their cosmetic benefits .
You know well that Musharraf got a chance to trade Pakistanis for the sake of few benefits which USA allowed in return.

Just before the 911, just imagine how the international community was looking at Musharraf's dictatorial regime and how they were treating him . A Bill Clinton visit to the sub continent is a stark reminder how the things were for Pakistan in international arena .
Then 911 happened and Musharraf got ready to sell everything Pakistan has for the sake of his legitimacy . He got big rewards from Americans and Europeans for obliging son .
He got trade relaxes, internationals funding , US aids and a free trade partner reward. And that was not something which Musharraf brought about with any of his ability . It was the result and total surrender of the whole country to Americans and westerns and total submission to them for their own interest .
So, don't be so enthusiasm about Musharraf and his era . It was a begging bowl which had many holes from which our own Gheerat was dripping ....

Tutiya

MPA (400+ posts)
worst, worse and bad. Nawaz sharif appears to be better on Moral grounds.
Wrong again bro
islamic-quotes-lying-5.jpg

aneeskhan

if 99% population of Pakistan can get 2 times meal by reign of power of guns I do dammed the current democracy 100 times where people are sailing their izzat e Nafs for a bread.
Ashraf Ghani was given huge donations than Pakistan but he was corrupt duffer so could not make things better in Afghanistan. Musharraf took full advantage of Bush support.
A talented Guy makes the difference.
What a pathetic reasoning America did all good 2000-2006 . A rubbish.
Americans never build any country. US aids are peanuts 99% comes from your own land if not corrupt.

Last edited:

Siberite

One thing Musharraf was not, is traitor. He was always loyal to Pakistan and a practical man, maybe too practical, unlike IK who believes in destiny and will of God. Any person with half wit, who loved his country and wanted to save it from the wrath of a super power would have take the same steps.
Nawazoo and Zardari, on the other hand are just selfish crooks who will do anything for money and power.
I don't know how patriotic Musharraf was . I think he was seeking his own power legitimacy and he got a chance after 911.
What happened after 911 was a history . It didn't have a reflection of any patriotisms . It was straight forward sell. sell or as in Pakistan we call loot sale.

Siberite

if 99% population of Pakistan can get 2 times meal by reign of power of guns I do do dammed the current democracy where people are sailing their izzat e Nafs for a bread.
I don't know about you, but the fact is that for the sake of 2 times meal, we can still sell Pakistan to them right now... It doesn't have to be a democracy .

Last edited:

pinionated

Minister (2k+ posts)
I don't know how patriotic Musharraf was . I think he was seeking his own power legitimacy and he got a chance after 911.
What happened after 911 was a history . It didn't have a reflection of any patriotisms . It was straight forward sell. sell or as in Pakistan we call loot sale.
Put your self in his situation. The lone super power is taking India on board and threatening u, are u with us or against us. Mind u, this is the same power that u count for majority of hi tech weapon supply. What do u do?
You call it selling, but if he was so loyal to US, he wouldn’t have been blamed for double game.

aneeskhan

I don't know about you, but the fact is that for the sake of 2 times meal, we can still sell Pakistan to them right now... It doesn't have to be a democracy .
I will prefer an honest dictator sincere to Pakistan n Pakistanis rather thousand corrupts Democratic Politicians who plunder Pakistan.