Dr. AQ Khan Reveals Important information About Ex -General Pak Army

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
If you want to see Fruits of democracy just visit
Libya - The most affluent nation in Gaddafi era , Any Libyan If sick used to be admitted in EU hospitals)
Iraq - The Currency stronger than Dollar.
Iran - ( Islamic democracy now , once Tehran was Paris of Asia) the most affluent nation.
Today Libyan Iraqi ka jo Haal hai Allah Mafi Dey. Democracy hai.

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Put your self in his situation. The lone super power is taking India on board and threatening u, are u with us or against us. Mind u, this is the same power that u count for majority of hi tech weapon supply. What do u do?
You call it selling, but if he was so loyal to US, he wouldn’t have been blamed for double game.
Look, it is a far fetch idea and it is a hind sight now try to figure out what the options were. But breaking the Constitution and taking over the civilian legit ruling Government is a high treason as per our Constitution.
Selling of the country's resources and facilities are peanut compare to usurping the power and ruling the country by a bunch of thugs with guns from their shoulders.

Its a fiction of your own thoughts that since US is calling him a double agent , he must be a patriotic Pakistani . But that is bunch of crock. I don't rely on bastards to assume the patriotisms of a dictator.

Siberite

I will prefer an honest dictator sincere to Pakistan n Pakistanis rather thousand corrupts Democratic Politicians who plunder Pakistan.
Well, then you dig a hole under the GHQ and allow their filth flows all the way back to you so that you can feel refresh . Why bothered creating another country from Hindu Raaj . They would have satisfy your thrust for a dictator. Modi would have been perfect fit for such a personality.

Hussain1967

This is known fact that Musharraf was selected based on his friendship with Ch Nisar and Shahbaz . He was Hum Piala Hum Nawala of these two gentlemen.
You are wrong here. Mush was friend of General(R) Iftikhar Ali Khan, elder brother of Ch Nisar and the then defense secretary. So, mush used the reference of Iftikhar who in turn recommended him to Ch Nisar who in turn recommended him to Nawaz Sharif. Obviously, Nawaz was angry with Nisar after Martial Law because Nisar, and not Iftikhar, recommended Mush for COAS. I hope you will now understand the complete picture and would equally curse ex- General Iftikhar Ali Khan.

I have noticed that 99% PTI supporters avoid criticizing or naming Generals, be they are current or ex. This shows timidity and insecurity ( of losing government).

aneeskhan

Yeh hain tumhare aqaon ke karname ....la'anti ghaddare-e-watan:

AQK was Mohsin e Pakistan but not Waliullah.
He was not happy with every one.
Every one tried to use him , he also tried to cash like
Hopeful with Sharifs, for presidency
Hopeful with MQM for Senator seat
Hopeful with PTI for some respect
Yeah Teeno Tu Apney Baap key Nahi Huey.

aneeskhan

If I agree with few of you Musharraf American agent not pro Mullah then why
All Musharraf’s policy still valid n authentic like
1. War on terror policy all three governments followed same without changing of single inch. Still our Foreign Minister says “ Khuda key Wastey keep us in long term basis “ Sharmin Baji says
Only limited n short term?
2. Policy red lines regarding AQK followed by all three regimes PPP PMLn PTI without single line change?
On media Musharraf very bad US agent but in real follow his policies? By all three regimes PPP PMLn PTI.
Yeah Munafiqat Nahi Hai?

Last edited:

Siberite

If I agree with few of you Musharraf American agent not pro Mullah then why
All Musharraf’s policy still valid n authentic like
1. War on terror policy all three governments followed same without changing of single inch. Still our Foreign Minister says “ Khuda key Wastey keep us in long term basis “ Sharmin Baji says
Only limited n short term?
2. Policy red lines regarding AQK followed by all three regimes PPP PMLn PTI without single line change?
On media Musharraf very bad US agent but in real follow his policies?
Yeah Munafiqat Nahi Hai?
Anees bhai. This disease of slavery is an ancient disease. It is very contagious and once it is got caught , it hardly leaves body.

I don't think you understand what is being discussed here. You are comparing one bad apple with another bad apple. You can never get out of this whirl pool and think rationally if you only consider the prevailing circumstances due to the restraining acts of few sold out soles.
Pakistani foreign policy is not run by civilians but rather military generals sitting in GHQ. And as saying goes, great mind think alike, and the sordid minds also think alike as well.
In simple term , one poodle is replaced by another poodle but the policies are the same . What difference does it make if you try to force your idea of Musharraf was better than the current poodle. While both poodles work for the same master.
So, don't try to bring something which is not relevant . Tell me if abolishing the Constitution is okay by the gun yielding GHQ thugs ?

aneeskhan

This is best of the best details of AQK .
All facts are undeniable.
Warraich is also Anti Musharraf.
But honestly reported all the events.

Last edited:

Saboo

You have been very lenient to Musharraf for some odd reasons. The terrible selling of Pakistan to USA interest was the worst anyone can do to the country. You forgot drone attacks, blackwater entries, Leased air corridors, allowed Afghanistan bombing using Pakistani territories . These are some very serious crimes against the country . He has yet to face any of the above criminal participation with USA to destroy own country and faith of people in armed forces.
Both of them are urdu speaking…. ?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
This bigoted racist ghuktha khoor Khanees Khan know MQM tatta and UK based black hippopotamus pujari will never say anything against one of his kind and always take their side, thats why he is such a big mushy c@ck sucker.

aneeskhan

Libya and Iran provided all the documents against AQK that Pakistan selling the centrifuge to us . Then they back out from atomic program.
Gen Karamat n AQK did blunders .
It was Musharraf personal relationships with Bush Condella Rize who aved AQK & Pakistani Generals & Scientists for life time in USA prisons.

Siberite

I will pick a zani and sharabi any day over a jhota. Atleast I would know who the zani and sharabi are, whereas I can never trust a jhota
Choice is your my friend. You can decide to chose whoever you like. People make decisions on their personal likeness and not on principles. I would myself not chose any of the above . I can't trust Zani as much as I can't trust Sharabi and Jhota . There is no difference among them . Zina makes one hide the truth and lie. Sharabi will never admit his habits and will lie, and the Jhota will never tell you the truth.

Siberite

Libya and Iran provided all the documents against AQK that Pakistan selling the centrifuge to us . Then they back out from atomic program.
Gen Karamat n AQK did blunders .
It was Musharraf personal relationships with Bush Condella Rize who aved AQK & Pakistani Generals & Scientists for life time in USA prisons.

This is the personal Friendship ,you are talking about . At the price of rights of Pakistani people..... Nothing but a shame from someone sensible like you. Watch and hold your head in shame.

aneeskhan

This is the personal Friendship ,you are talking about . At the price of rights of Pakistani people..... Nothing but a shame from someone sensible like you. Watch and hold your head in shame.

You are sharing the Indian pain , Musharraf wiped out Indian leaders Vajpayee & Manmohan Singh from International arena.
There ware three Names 2000-2007
Blair Bush Mush
Like now you see Modi at every corner as we do have Aaroos Bharoos Gharoos

1633962335824.jpeg