Dr. AQ Khan Reveals Important information About Ex -General Pak Army

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Karan Thappar The most authentic Indian Journalist ( Quote unquote)
“ Indian politicians should learn statesmanship from an army man called Pervez Musharraf “

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You are sharing the Indian pain , Musharraf wiped out Indian leaders Vajpayee & Manmohan Singh from International arena.
There ware three Names 2000-2007
Blair Bush Mush
Like now you see Modi at every corner as we do have Aaroos Bharoos Gharoos

View attachment 2911
Is that your excuse for rejecting it ? Is this a fake video ? This is a real video and Musharraf can be seen in begging senators to make him the PM again on the cost of Pakistani nation.

Instead of coming up with lousy excuse of the video authenticity, you should be talking about his greed for the power and how he was pleading with American Senators ....

The other factor to consider if he had not done it, no Indian would have found it to play and shame Pakistan ....

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Is that your excuse for rejecting it ? Is this a fake video ? This is a real video and Musharraf can be seen in begging senators to make him the PM again on the cost of Pakistani nation.

Instead of coming up with lousy excuse of the video authenticity, you should be talking about his greed for the power and how he was pleading with American Senators ....

The other factor to consider if he had not done it, no Indian would have found it to play and shame Pakistan ....
A third grade bitch released a private conversation on few thousand Rupees has no values. He is defending Pakistan in that too .
If you allow me check your credibility?
Who is or was the most credible internationally among following?
1. Nawaz Sharif
2. Asif Zardari
3. Imran Khan
4. Musharraf
Answer should be straight forward.

Terminator;

Minister (2k+ posts)
Here is the Pak daman PM of Pak history.

244512403_4822370387796614_2871745691086533347_n.jpg
کپتان کیساتھ'اپنے گھر کی جنانیوں کی تصویروں کو چھپا دیا،،،،حرامجادے

Jurist

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
worst, worse and bad. Nawaz sharif appears to be better on Moral grounds.
Sharabi ka nasha uttar jaye tau sober ho jata hai. Zani ki harkaat uss tak asraaat dalto hain laikin laikin any one can tell when he is not doing zina. But jhoootay ka kabhi pata nahin hota kab sach bol raha hai so due to lack of certainty he can never be trusted particularly when comes to national decisions and national interests . Munafiq ki barri nishaniyon mein jhooota hona bhi hai na ke nasha karna ya zana karna. So worst is jhoota rest comes after.

Last edited:

Worldtronic

Senator (1k+ posts)
کپتان کیساتھ'اپنے گھر کی جنانیوں کی تصویروں کو چھپا دیا،،،،حرامجادے

Halaljaday, yes sari tumhari bajiyaan hain dehrnay walli and purani waliaan, jin ksy saath ranglianyain manata rai hi Sadiq aur amin.

Here is the prof, presented by your youthia sadiq and amin special advisor.

Siberite

A third grade bitch released a private conversation on few thousand Rupees has no values. He is defending Pakistan in that too .
If you allow me check your credibility?
Who is or was the most credible internationally among following?
1. Nawaz Sharif
2. Asif Zardari
3. Imran Khan
4. Musharraf
Answer should be straight forward.
You are in a denial mode my friend. It is Musharraf talking to America senators. No one on earth could force Musharraf to plead with them ... It is a real video but you are being blind . Blind in love of Musharraf that he couldn't do anything wrong . I can't change your opinion based on personal love and affection against the reality.

For world and Especially the USA, the most credible is the one who suck their balls more often than anyone else.
Musharraf beats everyone in that category.
Off course , he was the charming Boy of USA and west .
No one could be more obligated and obedient to USA than Musharraf in Pakistan History.

I must give this credit to Musharraf. Just look around, which base, air corridor, air facility was left which was not being used by American in his time ?

Terminator;

Minister (2k+ posts)
Halaljaday, yes sari tumhari bajiyaan hain dehrnay walli and purani waliaan, jin ksy saath ranglianyain manata rai hi Sadiq aur amin.

Here is the prof, presented by your youthia sadiq and amin special advisor.

کپتان شوقین بندہ تھا،،،جِگ جِگ کرنا، اور پُش اَپس لگانا اُسکا پسندیدہ ورگَش تھا
جرور اُس نے کسی روز رات کو تیرے گھر میں پُش اَپس لگانے کی ور گَش کی ہو گی،اور
اب بھانجی ، یا بہنا کا خرچہ تیرے پلّے پڑ کر تیرے پچھواڑے سے اوور لوڈ ہونے کے کارن دھواں خارج ہونے لگا ہے

Worldtronic

Senator (1k+ posts)
کپتان شوقین بندہ تھا،،،جِگ جِگ کرنا، اور پُش اَپس لگانا اُسکا پسندیدہ ورگَش تھا
جرور اُس نے کسی روز رات کو تیرے گھر میں پُش اَپس لگانے کی ور گَش کی ہو گی،اور
اب بھانجی ، یا بہنا کا خرچہ تیرے پلّے پڑ کر تیرے پچھواڑے سے اوور لوڈ ہونے کے کارن دھواں خارج ہونے لگا ہے

Shoqeen nhi , Zani tha, khothia... apni bagiyoon ko bachyoo..

mujhay tu lag raha hai, tum oss kay kanoo ho.,,, ? ? ? ?

???? کچھ پُش اَپس تم پر بھی لگاے ہوں

Terminator;

Minister (2k+ posts)
Shoqeen nhi , Zani tha, khothia... apni bagiyoon ko bachyoo..

mujhay tu lag raha hai, tum oss kay kanoo ho.,,, ? ? ? ?

???? کچھ پُش اَپس تم پر بھی لگاے ہوں
۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ اوئے پٹواری سنبھل جا،،،، پچھتائے گا
اگر میں لکھ دیتا کہ تیرے گھر میں کسی پر چڑھا تھا،، تو تجھے "مجا" آتا

Worldtronic

Senator (1k+ posts)
۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ اوئے پٹواری سنبھل جا،،،، پچھتائے گا
اگر میں لکھ دیتا کہ تیرے گھر میں کسی پر چڑھا تھا،، تو تجھے "مجا" آتا

Pls take care your home, otherwise your leader is very much experienced in night operation, did you remember how he married with MS. Bushra BIBI. ?
Raat ko tveez lana jata tha,, aur.......

کون کہتا ہے
پاگل کتے اور یوتھیا کا کؤی علاج نہں ہے

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sharabi ka nasha uttar jaye tau sober ho jata hai. Zani ki harkaat uss tak asraaat dalto hain laikin laikin any one can tell when he is not doing zina. But jhoootay ka kabhi pata nahin hota kab sach bol raha hai so due to lack of certainty he can never be teusted particularly when comes to national decisions and national interests . Munafiq ki barri nishaniyon mein jhooota hona bhi hai na ke nasha karna ya zana karna. So worst is jhoota rest comes after.
sharabi nashay may apni maa or beti ko bhee chod deta hay per corrupt shaid nahi. Stupid man this is the answer to your stupid reply! Brainless chotiya youthia. Sharabi sharab kay nashay may pora mulk bech deta hay!

Eigoroll

MPA (400+ posts)
Choice is your my friend. You can decide to chose whoever you like. People make decisions on their personal likeness and not on principles. I would myself not chose any of the above . I can't trust Zani as much as I can't trust Sharabi and Jhota . There is no difference among them . Zina makes one hide the truth and lie. Sharabi will never admit his habits and will lie, and the Jhota will never tell you the truth.
Ideally, you are right, but I was choosing from the choices you gave. I hate Musharraf from the bottom of my heart but him being a Sharabi is one but least of the reasons. NS and co. destroyed our Institutions and normalized corruption more than anyone else. I support Imran because, despite his shortcomings, he has some integrity.

ahameed

sharabi nashay may apni maa or beti ko bhee chod deta hay per corrupt shaid nahi. Stupid man this is the answer to your stupid reply! Brainless chotiya youthia. Sharabi sharab kay nashay may pora mulk bech deta hay!
شرابی اور نشئی کو 70 سال کی عمر میں بھی کوئی بیماری نئیں اور فرشتہ صفت ہمارے انقلابی قائد کی بیماری لندن کے ڈاکٹروں کو بھی پتہ نہیں چل رہا پچھلے دو سالوں سے?