Dubai is Joke of 21st century

concern_paki

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You cannot built castles on water, you must have a solid founation first to build up the castle, unfortunately Dubai does not have it

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
You cannot built castles on water, you must have a solid founation first to build up the castle, unfortunately Dubai does not have it
Yes you can…The whole city of Venice was built on water and wood….That is why it is called the floating city.

Saboo

It’s a sad place… no intellectual want to live there… because it is full of phonies… palaces built on sand don’t last long… especially when made by slaves and financed by opportunists
Hahaha…So how long you think those palaces built on sand and made by slaves would last?
Mind you Rome was built by slaves long ago and many of those magnificent buildings still standing. ?

concern_paki

Yes you can…The whole city of Venice was built on water and wood….That is why it is called the floating city.
Well I agree but when I said water it does not mean water literally, I mean to say resources and the usage of these resources, like Singapore is one of the most developed country despite of having very less number of natural resources same example could be applied on Malaysia but the resources they have, they have optimized them so well that it give them a solid foundation

mughals

yes but the population of venice and of dubai is no comparison. They did not collect all the corrupt in the world and built high building. Moreover, just go to venice and smell it. I was there for a week during my school years and it was unbearable.

Saboo

yes but the population of venice and of dubai is no comparison. They did not collect all the corrupt in the world and built high building. Moreover, just go to venice and smell it. I was there for a week during my school years and it was unbearable.
Hahaha what ever…..but the truth of the matter is that a city can be built on water.
اب کھسیانی بلی کھمبا تو نہ نوچے ناں ?