FIA Contempt of Court sending notices to Overseas Pakistani Families

Aslan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
They can do f all about overseas Pakistanis.Kala Tafu has been threatening Pakistani army,judiciary and law enforcement agencies for decades.He has been inciting violence in Karachi,supporting terrorism,extortion and extra judicial killings but Pakistan is helpless to do anything.

akinternational

Minister (2k+ posts)
.... ghaddaron na ehel aur choron ki hukumat na manzoor...
inqelab inqelab zindabad
sab se bare criminals ko FIA kuch nahin keh rahi... iss FIA ke hief ko bhi phansi di jai....

samisam

یہ ل بھی نہیں پٹ سکتے اوور سیز پاکستانیوں کا یہ ہوشیار پوری گشتی کے بچے ماڈل ٹاؤن میں حاملہ عورتوں اور بچوں کے قاتل دہشت گرد منشیات فروش رانے کالے کنجر ثنا کے پالتو کتے ہیں

Tigerkiller

Voter (50+ posts)
these are fake FIA letters sent by bhikari and kukri leage. just burn them or send them to avonfield and nawaz sharif will make a batti for his arse
is it real. They came in navy uniform and handed in personally.. threaten to my father who is retired govt servant.

Tigerkiller

Voter (50+ posts)
یہ ل بھی نہیں پٹ سکتے اوور سیز پاکستانیوں کا یہ ہوشیار پوری گشتی کے بچے ماڈل ٹاؤن میں حاملہ عورتوں اور بچوں کے قاتل دہشت گرد منشیات فروش رانے کالے کنجر ثنا کے پالتو کتے ہیں
It is sad FIA become Prostitute of PMLN. Overseas Pakistani are their main target. Inshallah we will defeat them

Tigerkiller

Voter (50+ posts)
PTI must struggle hard, these goons are up to no good!!
Yes they can go to any level. model town is an example. Our Judiciary should take action now immediately. Islamabad High court already order against this ordinance. I believe PMLN social media cell is producing these notice and FIA just serve them as their nooker not Public servants.

Tigerkiller

Voter (50+ posts)
Wait few days all these FIA officers will be prosecuted for Harassing Patriot Pakistanis on advice of UGLY Rana ASTAGHFARULLAH
Inshallah.. I will personally go to pakistan and file the case against all those involved. Let the government change. All patriotic overseas Pakistani will take their revenge from these criminals looters

Tigerkiller

Voter (50+ posts)
I live in UK and I dare them to send a notice to me. Its not banana republic and I am free to voice my concerns via FOS. FIA, suck this off
This is what i am doing. Not letting Pakistan Become the Banana Republic.. We will fight for it. I have contacted every FIA office to get the explanation and its cancellation. Funny thing is that they sending this notice to me while I am not even living in Pakistan. Strange

Tigerkiller

Voter (50+ posts)
shaid mera ghar b aya ho. but i am walid sahab nay unkey monh pay mara ho ga. mugha tao bataya b nai
The same my Father just close the door on them and let them wait outside and leave.. But It is unfortunate that the Gujranwala FIA not even aware that they are serving notice to overseas citizen. Then you can imaging our nation safety and security. Mine ID card is NICOP and UK is my permanet address on my NICOP

samisam

سارے نوٹس ہوشیار پوری گشتی کے بچے منشیات فروش ُاور ماڈل ٹاؤن کے قاتل رانا ثنا کنجر مثلی اور چوڑے کے پچھواڑے میں ڈال دو