How to create a Thread on Siasat.pk Properly

sakahn

Citizen
I get the message that I do not have permission to perform this action when creating a new thread. Can this be fixed? Thanks.

Yeah after reading comments it will be useful to see video. Some criticism and good points along the way will broaden my understanding of how the forum works.

Mola_dad

AOA jab mai thread create krta hn toh mere pass ya message ara hai

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

what should i do now?

Tamourr

Majority of our new users(even some old ones) don't know how to create a thread properly and our mods are tired of explaining to individuals.:)
Therefore I thought It'd be a good idea to just make a how-to video and automatically send to all the new users.

when ever i try to create a thread it gives me this message.
I am a new user can any one please explain me how can i post threads

Kashif kaha

First of all, thank for the great efforts to create siasat.pk for people guideline and open source plate form. I have seen the viode that clear me all things that should be acknowledged to participate in the forum.

Israr Qureshi

you can't directly upload from your computer
simply upload on imgur.com and embed that link onto siasat

Please help and sent this message to CJP Mr. Saqib Nisar Sb.
Dear HONOURABLE MR. JUSTICE MIAN SAQIB NISAR:
We hope you are doing well. We should say that you are great work. But Sir, personally requested that please save our homes. Our ancestors was being lived after migrant from INDIA in 1947. My grand father and father was on govt servant and got this home from 1950s. My father have died in 1988-89 and then after my mother has survive alone in this home and come all responsibilities in her shoulder. She get the job of sweeper in every house in the morning and swing the cloths in the evening but in this condition that my mother are doing rent of this house in state office (PWD) b/c my mother are saying that don't DO and EAT Haram. My birth was being in this home in 05-07-1981. We have 03 bro ans a sister. I have graduate and married with 03 children (one son and 02 daughter). My son is 09 year old and he is in Hifz. We should have not alternate. We want to live this home. Please don't snatch our home b/c we are living above 55 year. Our ancestors's house (Please don't mind this is my emotions or expression that i said you by heart). We have no other home or property in this city, all over Pakistan and out of country like other politicians, we have no billion account and we have no any support Politics Party but i like Imran Khan Sb b/c he is a fair work and person with his Excellence PERSONALITY. ALHUMDULILLAH we have private job. Kindly, once again understand and review your decision in the light of that which they are living from 50s. We want to live here, we don't want to alternate and we request you to please don't snatch our homes, where we will go. We believe that the JUSTICE MIAN SAQIB NISAR are honorable. Promising to be honorable and honest, the our CJP (Mian Saqib Nisar) will try to convince everyone. The honorable solider is remembered by NATION, his family and friends as a trustworthy person who would help anyone in need.
My family remember you in every prayers.
Pakistan Zindabad
Pakistan Army Zindabad

Thanks with BEST Regards

Salam,

When this bus service is started. And how we can get tickets , and if we have weight more then 20 kg then how much we pay for extra for 1 kg please.

I am waiting for response

shanni

sir how can fix it this problem. i am facing this u can not able any action ,perform anything of this page and u dont have any permission how i can get the permission when i can upload threads in good way

ab bloach

what is this??? how to get rid of this ???????