It seems that Nawaz Sharif is under mental stress and he has given up - Mazhar Abbas's analysis

hans271270

Senator (1k+ posts)
I never knew mazhar abbas clinical pychiatrist and knows mental state of people
Why do u forget what the holy prophet as said if fatima steals she will punished even she is daughter of the prophet and who is nawazu he should thought before going on a corruption spree i think pondering all his luxury flats of no avail when mashaallah in a prison cell

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
The stress must have increased when he found out the Indians had their asses handed back to them in the exchange. The war plan failed so he can't get out of jail. Dear or dear.

baz

Citizen
Mazhar abbas is the most dubious character ever in the pakistani journalism and who cares about shahbaz and nawaz. just waiting to see kab keeray parein ge in ko

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Mazhar Sahib as you are law expert so please help me on the below:
According to which law government should give option to a convicted criminal to choose a hospital of his choice?

No one can stop angel of death from visiting him even if he is let go to the UK.

Last edited:

Awan S

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Nawaz lost hope that civilian will ever get power to rule the country. This is a military ruled country and will remain so it looks like. Military directly or indirectly ruled this country for the last 70 years then they should take the responsibilities of its failures as well.

Dr Adam

Mazhar Sahib as you are law expert so please help me on the below:
According to which law government should give option to a convicted criminal to choose a hospital of his choice?

As a Cardio thoracic surgeon myself, telling you without iota of any doubt that this drama is all bull, its just a sinister, organized campaign to create a "hwwa" to get out of the country.
Post stenting, which was done on him in 2008, his at present clinical features are just normal. They always take this course if you don't heed to medical advice. He had a choice to change his life style which he did not. He kept on eating voraciously like a glutton and avoided any exercise. Now resultant?? He has landed himself into a condition viz; Metabolic Syndrome, which again is a very common outcome at his age and in view of his habits.
He only needs to take his meds on time and stay away from the lethal food which he is so fond of, and 3 to 4 times in a week 30 to 60 minutes of exercise, even just a walk. These were also the recommendations of the 9 medical boards conducted thus far in his case.

These bloody lifafas on purpose are misguiding Pakistani people.

یہ حرامخور اگر ڈاکٹرز کے کہنے پر بھی اپنا علاج نہیں کروانا چاھتا تو یہ اسکی اپنی چوائس ہے . سیدھی سیدھی ایک ویڈیو بنا لیں جسمیں یہ ڈاکٹرز کو ریفیوس کر رہا ہے اور وہ اسکے میڈیکل ریکارڈ والی فائل میں رکھ لیں . دنیا کی کوئی عدالت اسکی موت کی صورت میں کسی کو مورد الزام نہیں ٹھراۓ گی کیونکہ یہ مریض کی اپنی چوائس تھی

الله الله خیر سلا اور جاتی اُمرے میں قبر تیار رکھو

Okara

As a Cardio thoracic surgeon myself, telling you without iota of any doubt that this drama is all bull, its just a sinister, organized campaign to create a "hwwa" to get out of the country.
Post stenting, which was done on him in 2008, his at present clinical features are just normal. They always take this course if you don't heed to medical advice. He had a choice to change his life style which he did not. He kept on eating voraciously like a glutton and avoided any exercise. Now resultant?? He has landed himself into a condition viz; Metabolic Syndrome, which again is a very common outcome at his age and in view of his habits.
He only needs to take his meds on time and stay away from the lethal food which he is so fond of, and 3 to 4 times in a week 30 to 60 minutes of exercise, even just a walk. These were also the recommendations of the 9 medical boards conducted thus far in his case.

These bloody lifafas on purpose are misguiding Pakistani people.

یہ حرامخور اگر ڈاکٹرز کے کہنے پر بھی اپنا علاج نہیں کروانا چاھتا تو یہ اسکی اپنی چوائس ہے . سیدھی سیدھی ایک ویڈیو بنا لیں جسمیں یہ ڈاکٹرز کو ریفیوس کر رہا ہے اور وہ اسکے میڈیکل ریکارڈ والی فائل میں رکھ لیں . دنیا کی کوئی عدالت اسکی موت کی صورت میں کسی کو مورد الزام نہیں ٹھراۓ گی کیونکہ یہ مریض کی اپنی چوائس تھی

الله الله خیر سلا اور جاتی اُمرے میں قبر تیار رکھو
You are Doc and I am patient and agree with you that life style change is a must.

sawan1

Senator (1k+ posts)
تحریک لبیک یا رسولﷲ ؐ کے 90 سالہ بزرگ عالم طبعی سہولت نہ ملنے کی وجہ سے جیل میں انتقال کر گئے جرم ان کا یہ تھا وہ ناموس رسالتؐ کی بات کرتے تھے یہ سب غیر مسلمز کو خوش کرنے کے لیے کیا نیازی نے

Educationist

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
تحریک لبیک یا رسولﷲ ؐ کے 90 سالہ بزرگ عالم طبعی سہولت نہ ملنے کی وجہ سے جیل میں انتقال کر گئے جرم ان کا یہ تھا وہ ناموس رسالتؐ کی بات کرتے تھے یہ سب غیر مسلمز کو خوش کرنے کے لیے کیا نیازی نے
kutty k hrami pilly, ye dekh
????
gyJ1NZS7DYr8x8_2Bpw-S6bQdBydtT3RZddScQY1BlNOUB0en3d0bMIIDHr4Z2rJ3T-BaMnvhFzX7dsbk50IIKGLUQpZ5eVusZGsModMqJUAEg=s0-d-e1-ft
maxresdefault.jpg