New Inzamam ul Haq in town?

knower

Minister (2k+ posts)
For god sake stop bashing misbah if u dont know anything about the game thn dont talk like that;... Misbah is the only good batsman pak has at the moment!!!!

he will spend sometime with misbah and then he will turn into tuktuk inzi.

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Being the new Inzamam depends on how many paratha's and samosa's he can digest:lol::lol: Seriously, I am not a fan of titles such as "new Tendulkar", "new Lara" or new this or that! We make our own identity in life, let him be the new Sohaib Maqsood.

knower

Minister (2k+ posts)
I agree with you this shouldn't happen...

yahi humari qaum ki bemari hai, game ke bare main kuch pata nhi hota, bass compare krna shuru kr dete hain...

haan ye main keh sakta hoon ke aaj ki game dekhne ke baad mujhe laga ke larka pressure ko handle kar sakta hai... Yaqeenan us par bohot sara pressure hoga, ek to debut match ka aur doosra Pakistan team ki mussalsal namakiyon ka... Is ke ilawa match main bohot achi shot selection ki maqsood ne, sahi naap tol kar shots lagayi, not like umar akmal, hafeez and afridi with closed eyes...

Bass Allah kare ke ye ab musalsal performance dey , aur team main apni jaga bananey ke baad is ka dehan cricket par hi rahe

Bas first match mein performance di aur logon ne compare kerna shoro kerdiya legends se ...

NonStopLeo

Minister (2k+ posts)
No Doubt he is a confident guy and can be groomed to become another INZI. I was there in stadium to witness his debut, he is a good fielder also. I have best wishes for him in future.

mr.pti

Minister (2k+ posts)
Veryyyy impressive. Why he wasnt playing from first ODI ? Just shows our management does not know there players

kashoo

MPA (400+ posts)
after a looooooooong time, i saw something realy gud,fearless man, his attitude and confidence makes him exceptional... though we lost this match but the way he played tht was remarkable ...ahmad shahzad and sohaib maqsoood..hats off boys.. baqi sary batsman..durr fity munh.

lurker

Dude... They called Nasir Jamshed the new Inzamam too. Ab dekho kahan hai woh? :P Now they call this dude the same. Pakistani batsmen don't have mental toughness. That's all there is to it. They are not mentally strong. Crack and cry under pressure. Even the bowlers. Look at Wahab Riaz's face when he gets hit for 2 consecutive 4s. He is in total agony and the remaining balls left are gonna be all over the place. The batsmen however are just too weak. Misbah is the ONLY batsman in the Pakistani squad who is doing something. I think for now he is the HIGHEST 2013 ODI run scorer in the world. Misbah is the ONLY batsman IN the Pakistani team. The rest are all darpok guys. Except for Saeed Ajmal. He is our best fighting Batsman. :P

lurker

Veryyyy impressive. Why he wasnt playing from first ODI ? Just shows our management does not know there players
Why our team lost the first easily winnable ODI ? That was not because of management. lol. If they had won that, right now the series would still be in contention.

canadian43

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Slaam every one at siasat.pk....... well just wanted to tell every one that sohaib maqsood is my younger brother...yesterday my parents were interviewwd by geo n samaa...plz if u guys have link share it......I live here in canada....