Noor Mukadam dancing with her murderer at a wedding

Syaed

MPA (400+ posts)
This is ridiculous! you are giving a crime a social spin. Talk about social issues once the crime is dealt with. This is called mansplaining. We all are aware of social issues. make a separate thread for your thoughts. Have a heart.
It was a horrendous crime and the Killer must receive Capital Punishment but there is a social background for every crime.I am just saying that this must not be portrayed against Pakistani society and its misogynistic approach.Our society may have several issues but this case is something completely different.

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
What you post tells what you think and how about the issue. Be sensitive and understand the crime. Our Prophet SAWW suggested that we should be careful when calling our kids from among other children for there might be one who does not have a father or mother.
Practice what you preach.
?? I don't understand what are you trying to imply from my simple and straightforward post.

I said, I was trying to guess the reason.. and I am against anyone who says he was under the influence of drugs because if it's proved, his death penalty will convert into a life sentence at most.

There is surely a specific reason for this heinous crime, and my opinion is that it's a matter of an affair gone wrong. My opinion could be wrong as well. I am not ready to accept that he was taking drugs unlike many the people on this forum suggest.

He booked his flights, which is a clear indication that he planned this murder before even calling the girl home. He beat her for many days, which means that the effect of any drug he took in the first couple of days had already been subsided. Moreover, a person under severe drug influence doesn't have too much power left to focus.

He is a murderer, plain and simple.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Meanwhile Moulana is raping kids with two penises in his Madressah
Mullah is no license. Except the few who follow the guidelines of Islam, majority of the contemporary Mullahs are the worst creature on the face of the earth. Whosoever, including us shall transgress shall face the consequences. There is no "Holier than thou" concept in Islam.

stargazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
?? I don't understand what are you trying to imply from my simple and straightforward post.

I said, I was trying to guess the reason.. and I am against anyone who says he was under the influence of drugs because if it's proved, his death penalty will convert into a life sentence at most.

There is surely a specific reason for this heinous crime, and my opinion is that it's a matter of an affair gone wrong. My opinion could be wrong as well. I am not ready to accept that he was taking drugs unlike many the people on this forum suggest.

He booked his flights, which is a clear indication that he planned this murder before even calling the girl home. He beat her for many days, which means that the effect of any drug he took in the first couple of days had already been subsided. Moreover, a person under severe drug influence doesn't have too much power left to focus.

He is a murderer, plain and simple.
What I am trying to say is that everything needs to be said in a way that it remains sensitive to the situation. If we make posts that appear insensitive or focused on something other than the crime itself should be avoided when talking directly about the pain of another person.
Emotional or social reasons for the crime are something to be considered later when the criminal has been punished.

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
What I am trying to say is that everything needs to be said in a way that it remains sensitive to the situation. If we make posts that appear insensitive or focused on something other than the crime itself should be avoided when talking directly about the pain of another person.
Emotional or social reasons for the crime are something to be considered later when the criminal has been punished.
Just a good food for thought... If the reason for murder can't be ascertained, it's easy for the defendant's lawyer to prove him a mentally retarded person.

Ask any psychologist, if anyone kills just for the sake of killing with no motive, he can be proven insane.

I am not insensitive like many in my nation. For me, a 14 months old baby's murder along with her mother in broad daylight is equally important (if not more) even if no trends were run by my nation because they belonged to poor families.

Have you seen anyone getting restless on those murders? Our nation is still busy in running trends on noor while police has nabbed even the murderer's parents. I am sure the case is heading into the right direction, unless girl's relatives don't compromise. What about mother and child?

Hamari qaum bhi sensitive ziada tar ameeron ke liey hi hoti hai, sorry to say this.