Separation News Timing?

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
you should remember I mentioned the day I heard they were getting married. Before elections, IK's ratings and popularity was touching sky. MI6 of the UK found her a proper candidate to plant in IK's life. Had the PTI been become the PM of Pak, she would have induced IK or other responsible authorities such as Interior minister, to find out the nuclear stockpiles location sites.

US and UK were probably the ones who brought popularity to the PTI for their own gains that brought PTI to the sky level popularity. But PMLN in cooperation with Elections Commission, CJ Iftikhar Chaudhry, and inJustice F. G Ibrahim, beat all the odds in favor of the PLMN. All western govt were totally disappointed in the turn of events and gave up on the duo, i.e. IK+RK, and advised RK 'You are free to leave IK now'

Call it a conspiracy theory if you will, I stand 100% behind my theory

khan27

Minister (2k+ posts)
wah wah ! baji muqaddas , subhaan Allah!

LOOK, WHO IS GIVING US LECTURES ON IKHLAQIYAAT AND SKAAFAT!

Allah ki shaan hai.

I didn't want to say this, but shayad aap ko yaad ho ga kay aap ki beloved maryam aapi nay kia kiya tha... BHAAG gaye theen.

baji nahi baja yeh admi hai

wahreh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It totally beats me why PTIians are so incensed about muqadas gender? Why her gender has anything to do with what she writes? By the way, she is indeed a woman and the one who is intelligent and equipped with facts and figures to which PTIians have no response so they find it easy to resort to smear campaign against her.

Waise aap kiya har rah chalte ka burqa utha kar check karte hein kay wo aurat hai ya mard? Agar nahi to forum par ye kiyu?

baji nahi baja yeh admi hai

Last edited:

desicad

wah wah ! baji muqaddas , subhaan Allah!

LOOK, WHO IS GIVING US LECTURES ON IKHLAQIYAAT AND SKAAFAT!

Allah ki shaan hai.

I didn't want to say this, but shayad aap ko yaad ho ga kay aap ki beloved maryam aapi nay kia kiya tha... BHAAG gaye theen.
What I understand of this phrase is marrying against the wishes of the parents/family. What is so terribly wrong if that is the case?
Yes the ideal situation is that the girl and the parents are in agreement and everyone is happy, but every situation cannot be ideal and if a girl wants to marry a person who she thinks could be the right life partner and the parents are against that marriage for whatever reason. What is the girl supposed to do if she fails to convince her parents and vice versa?
p.s.: Not related to this particular case as don't know the full details, question is in general.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
کنزرویٹو سوچ کے ووٹرز میں ضرور اس خبر سے فرق پڑے گا
مگر تحریک انصاف کے لئے آسانی یہ کہ ان کا
زیادہ تر ووٹر ثقافت، اقدار، اخلاقیات، کردار جیسی آوٹ آف ڈیٹ چیزوں پر سرے سے یقین ہی نہیں رکھتا
تو میرا نہیں خیال الیکشن کے رزلٹس پر یہ خبر اثر انداز ہو سکتی ہے
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
یعنی "طالبان" خان کے زیادہ تر ووٹر جدت پسند ہیں

ہائے رہے سیاست کیا کیا منافقت کرواتی ہے

crankthskunk

اچھا جی آپ امریکیوں نے کلنٹن اور مونیکا کے پرسنل اشو پر کیوں بات کی تھی ؟

If Hillary was caught on the act with Bill, nobody would have said anything at all.
Monica wasn't his wife by any stretch of imagination.

Raheel Ali 28

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
سر جی آپ نے یہ کہانی کسی بالی ووڈ فلم سے چرائی ہے یا ہالی ووڈ سے ؟

you should remember I mentioned the day I heard they were getting married. Before elections, IK's ratings and popularity was touching sky. MI6 of the UK found her a proper candidate to plant in IK's life. Had the PTI been become the PM of Pak, she would have induced IK or other responsible authorities such as Interior minister, to find out the nuclear stockpiles location sites.

US and UK were probably the ones who brought popularity to the PTI for their own gains that brought PTI to the sky level popularity. But PMLN in cooperation with Elections Commission, CJ Iftikhar Chaudhry, and inJustice F. G Ibrahim, beat all the odds in favor of the PLMN. All western govt were totally disappointed in the turn of events and gave up on the duo, i.e. IK+RK, and advised RK 'You are free to leave IK now'

Call it a conspiracy theory if you will, I stand 100% behind my theory

khandimagi

Minister (2k+ posts)
طنزیہ کہا ہے ...جل کر .........مجھ انصافی کی کبھی اخلاق سے گری بات کرتے دیکھا ہے ..اور میرے جیسے لاکھوں ہونگے ..کوئی کیسے ایک ہی لاٹھی سے سب کو ہانک سکتا ہے ،

میری ریڈنگ کے مطابق آپ انصافی نہیں انصاف پسند ہیں
بیشک آپ جیسے لاکھوں بلکہ کڑوڑوں لوگ ہیں جو معاشرے کو انصاف اور توازن
کے راستے پر چلتا دیکھنا چاہتے ہیں

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
کنزرویٹو سوچ کے ووٹرز میں ضرور اس خبر سے فرق پڑے گا
مگر تحریک انصاف کے لئے آسانی یہ کہ ان کا زیادہ تر ووٹر ثقافت، اقدار، اخلاقیات، کردار جیسی آوٹ آف ڈیٹ چیزوں پر سرے سے یقین ہی نہیں رکھتا
تو میرا نہیں خیال الیکشن کے رزلٹس پر یہ خبر اثر انداز ہو سکتی ہے

Muqadas please...

Didn't expect this from you...

Khuram Shehzad Jafri

Minister (2k+ posts)
تحریک انصاف کو سپورٹ کبھی بھی عمران خان کی شخصیت کی وجہ سے نہیں بلکے اس کے نظریات اور اس کے ویژن کی وجہ سے کیا

اور میری وابستگی تحریک انصاف سے تب تک رہے گی جب تک وہ اپنے ان باتوں پر قائم رہتے ہیں ، یا کوئی بہتر آلٹرنیٹو نہیں میسر اتا

Zarii

Senator (1k+ posts)
What I understand of this phrase is marrying against the wishes of the parents/family. What is so terribly wrong if that is the case?
Yes the ideal situation is that the girl and the parents are in agreement and everyone is happy, but every situation cannot be ideal and if a girl wants to marry a person who she thinks could be the right life partner and the parents are against that marriage for whatever reason. What is the girl supposed to do if she fails to convince her parents and vice versa?
p.s.: Not related to this particular case as don't know the full details, question is in general.

If some one talks about out culture, then this isn't a part of out culture or tradition. i agree, that a girl can marry the person of her choice, but eloping has always been a taboo and it still is. Girls, who do this, are hardly excepted. they are always taunted for this. My reply was for this person, who tried to put that PTI supporters are some kind of animals with no ethics or sense of tradition.
P.S. the answer is in general .

Last edited:

gazoomartian

If some one talks about out culture, then this isn't a part of out culture or tradition. i agree, that a girl can marry the person of her choice, but eloping has always been a taboo and it still is. Girls, who do this, are hardly excepted. they are always taunted for this. My reply was for this person, who tried to put that PTI supporters are some kind of animals with no ethics or sense of tradition.

some people still respond to an Indian terrorist, such as desicad etc

نادان

میری ریڈنگ کے مطابق آپ انصافی نہیں انصاف پسند ہیں
بیشک آپ جیسے لاکھوں بلکہ کڑوڑوں لوگ ہیں جو معاشرے کو انصاف اور توازن
کے راستے پر چلتا دیکھنا چاہتے ہیں

بہت دل تڑپتا ہے .ملک ترقی یافتہ دیکھنے کو .تاکہ کوئی کبھی پردیسی نہ ہو

khandimagi

Minister (2k+ posts)
بہت دل تڑپتا ہے .ملک ترقی یافتہ دیکھنے کو .تاکہ کوئی کبھی پردیسی نہ ہو

bi
بیشک جس گھر میں،جس معاشرے میں انسان پیدا ہوا ہوتا ہے، اسکی بہبود کیلئے اسکی ترقی کیلئے، اس میں پھیلی خوشیاں دیکھنے کیلئے دل تڑپتا ہے
دل تڑپتاہے شائد اسلئے کہ انسان جتنا اسکے بس میں ہے،،،اپنے ملک کو معاشرے کو،،، دنیا کے مثالی معاشروں جیسا بنا پائے
آئیے کوشش کرتے ہیں،،جتنا بھی اپنے بس میں ہے،اپنی طاقت میں ہے،،،،آئیے کوشش کرتے ہیں
آئیے اپنے آپ کوانتہائی باکردار،انتہائی تعلیم یافتہ،صحت مند، بنائیں،،،،
کم ازکم قوم کے ایک یونٹ کو تو ہم دنیا کا بہترین انسان بنا سکتے ہیں،،یہ ہمارے ہاتھ میں ہے

نادان

bi
بیشک جس گھر میں،جس معاشرے میں انسان پیدا ہوا ہوتا ہے، اسکی بہبود کیلئے اسکی ترقی کیلئے، اس میں پھیلی خوشیاں دیکھنے کیلئے دل تڑپتا ہے
دل تڑپتاہے شائد اسلئے کہ انسان جتنا اسکے بس میں ہے،،،اپنے ملک کو معاشرے کو،،، دنیا کے مثالی معاشروں جیسا بنا پائے
آئیے کوشش کرتے ہیں،،جتنا بھی اپنے بس میں ہے،اپنی طاقت میں ہے،،،،آئیے کوشش کرتے ہیں
آئیے اپنے آپ کوانتہائی باکردار،انتہائی تعلیم یافتہ،صحت مند، بنائیں،،،،
کم ازکم قوم کے ایک یونٹ کو تو ہم دنیا کا بہترین انسان بنا سکتے ہیں،،یہ ہمارے ہاتھ میں ہے

آپ کی سوچ سے بہت متاثر ہوں ..آپ کی پوسٹیں ایک پیغام لئے ہوتی ہیں ..مثبت ...سنا ہے کہ پہلے آپ کسی اور نام سے تھے ..حیرت ہے اتنی اچھی سوچ والا میری نظر سے کیسے چوک گیا ..یا آپ رومن میں لکھتے ہونگے ..

آپ کی بات سے سو فیصد اتفاق ہے کہ خود کو ہر کوئی ٹھیک کر لے تو پورا معاشرہ ٹھیک ہو جائے گا ..لیکن ہم خود کے بجائے دوسروں کو بدلنے میں لگے رہتے ہیں

khandimagi

Minister (2k+ posts)
آپ کی سوچ سے بہت متاثر ہوں ..آپ کی پوسٹیں ایک پیغام لئے ہوتی ہیں ..مثبت ...سنا ہے کہ پہلے آپ کسی اور نام سے تھے ..حیرت ہے اتنی اچھی سوچ والا میری نظر سے کیسے چوک گیا ..یا آپ رومن میں لکھتے ہونگے ..

آپ کی بات سے سو فیصد اتفاق ہے کہ خود کو ہر کوئی ٹھیک کر لے تو پورا معاشرہ ٹھیک ہو جائے گا ..لیکن ہم خود کے بجائے دوسروں کو بدلنے میں لگے رہتے ہیں

فی الوقت یہی ہمارا ،،ماحولی مزاج،،بنا ہوا ہے،،شکر ہے قومی مزاج نہیں
آپکی مہربانی،آپ نے ایسا سوچا
اب میرا حق ہے کہ آپ میری غلطیوں کی نہایت سفاکی سے نشاندہی کریں

desicad

Was not questioning your culture at all, that is my culture too. It is just that I personally don't subscribe to such conservative thinking. Anyways thanks for your reply.

Last edited:

نادان

[/color]

فی الوقت یہی ہمارا ،،ماحولی مزاج،،بنا ہوا ہے،،شکر ہے قومی مزاج نہیں
آپکی مہربانی،آپ نے ایسا سوچا
اب میرا حق ہے کہ آپ میری غلطیوں کی نہایت سفاکی سے نشاندہی کریں

آج کل تو میں یہ کام اپنے اوپر کر رہی ہوں ..کسی کے کہنے پر خود کو درست کر رہی ہوں ..نیگیٹو کی بجائے مسلے کے حل پر بات کرنا چاہتی ہوں..اس کے لئے میری غلطیوں کی نشان دہی ممبر کی طرف سے قبول ہے [ہر