Smile or your fridge door won't open

sadia_gul

Senator (1k+ posts)
In my time zone, its 10:40 p.m. ..Saskatchewan tends to much more colder than where I am...

hmm......how is the society??? receptive towards diverse ethnic entities or .................agay tey tussi samajh gaey ho gey!!!;)

sadia_gul

Senator (1k+ posts)
accha jaatay toh bohut hain log wahan india aur pak say..

Security of life, better future of children and better living standard are the factors which force us all to come here, otherwise I personally don't like to live here.....I was not ready to come here but have to......

Kaon apnein mulk aur matti ko chorna chahta hey!!! I miss Pakistan very much and after certain period of time will leave this country forever...In Sha Allah suma In Sha Allah.:)

Humi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Security of life, better future of children and better living standard are the factors which force us all to come here, otherwise I personally don't like to live here.....I was not ready to come here but have to......

Kaon apnein mulk aur matti ko chorna chahta hey!!! I miss Pakistan very much and after certain period of time will leave this country forever...In Sha Allah suma In Sha Allah.:)

yes, every society and country has ups and downs...in the end, we choose the best one considering all pros and cons...
noticed a crazy thing...you are probably the first person on the forum who I know writes In Sha Allah like I do...:)

desicad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
no.. I thought perhaps he could help you out as you seemed sad...
what was the dog thing and how could he of any help?.......
was no sad.....may be you didn't like the question....at least you replied no.......

Humi

what was the dog thing and how could he of any help?.......
was no sad.....may be you didn't like the question....at least you replied no.......

accha the sad smiley made me think otherwise....:)

forgive me, I am in a bad mood and it was a bit rude...

desicad

accha the sad smiley made me think otherwise....:)

forgive me, I am in a bad mood and it was a bit rude...
if you find something offending you can ask me to remove the post.......this way you can avoid being rude......
anyway what the sad emoticon made you think?......

Humi

if you find something offending you can ask me to remove the post.......this way you can avoid being rude......
anyway what the sad emoticon made you think?......
no, its not you, it was me...I could have blown up at someone else easily as well...
nothing, just that you were sad as the sad emoticon is supposed to imply..

sadia_gul

Senator (1k+ posts)
yes, every society and country has ups and downs...in the end, we choose the best one considering all pros and cons...
noticed a crazy thing...you are probably the first person on the forum who I know writes In Sha Allah like I do...:)

yeah you are right, actually Arabic is not our first language so, we people make mistake writing inshallah, actually one of my friend from Saudi Arabia corrected me, so now I write In Sha Allah.....anyhow, you would be thinking how paradoxical and dichotomic (from dichotomy) views I carry abt religion...hehehe....Actually, I study things with an open mind.....Near me, there is no concept of 'no go area' when it comes discussion of ideas... So apparently have such dichotomy in thoughts....

Anyways, now going for sleep......tired. Good night, take care....

bye

desicad

no, its not you, it was me...I could have blown up at someone else easily as well...
nothing, just that you were sad as the sad emoticon is supposed to imply..
ok one last time, just be frank.....was my post offending?

Humi

yeah you are right, actually Arabic is not our first language so, we people make mistake writing inshallah, actually one of my friend from Saudi Arabia corrected me, so now I write In Sha Allah.....anyhow, you would be thinking how paradoxical and dichotomic (from dichotomy) views I carry abt religion...hehehe....Actually, I study things with an open mind.....Near me, there is no concept of 'no go area' when it comes discussion of ideas... So apparently have such dichotomy in thoughts....

Anyways, now going for sleep......tired. Good night, take care....

bye

yes, one of my friends shared it on FB as well...that is how I know about it...

Allah Hafiz...sweet dreams..