Supreme Court

ahmed977

Councller (250+ posts)
I have reviewed Supreme Court on Google and I believe everyone shall do the same so atleast they know what we think about them, don't matter if you think they are right or wrong, just review them. I don't care about any contempt of court now ziada se ziada maar he dain ge so be it..!!!

52004937778_1492654007_b.jpg

Hunter1

Senator (1k+ posts)
I have reviewed Supreme Court on Google and I believe everyone shall do the same so atleast they know what we think about them, don't matter if you think they are right or wrong, just review them. I don't care about any contempt of court now ziada se ziada maar he dain ge so be it..!!!

i disagree , it says Pakistan so its like going against Pakistan, i don't approve that,

Hunter1

Senator (1k+ posts)

Pakistan ko budnaam na kro, PDM ke bajao tweeter pr jao wahan band bajao, next time Pakistan search kro go to yea he aai ga

wasiqjaved

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

They mainly follow British Law. No Islamic law supremacy present in here.

Pakistan ranked 130 out of 139 countries on rule of law. This shows where our courts stand.

Source

mughals

I used to live near a wooded area and at 10 pm, hookers used to start standing there and their customers take them in the car for whatever _____ . Today, I think their place has been taken by our judges.

Aliimran1

No one is against the judiciary and no one should ——- if they deliver the justice —- and no one is against the Army —- If they don’t interfere with political matters​

What happened between the night of 9/10 was rape of justice —- The rape was committed by Athar Min soor Bundial and 4 judges Bajwa and Nadeem Anjum——- To undo the damage All the judges Bajwa and Nadeem Anjum have to step down and the strongest possible charges should be filed against them.​

samisam

گوگل کرنے کی کیا ضرورت ہے سکول کے بچے سے بھی معلوم کرلو تو بتا دے گا کرپٹ ہیں لیک سارے تو نہیں یہ پانچ تو کنفرم ہیں کرپٹ لیکن ان پانچ کے علاوہ کوئی ایک دو تو ایماندار ہو نگے ساری سپریم کورٹ میں

ahmed977

Councller (250+ posts)
i disagree , it says Pakistan so its like going against Pakistan, i don't approve that,
Its standing for justice. This is what we are born to do. If you want to side with the crooks, no worries! I just cant imagine people like you still defending this sham judicial system, may Allah guide you!

ahmed977

Councller (250+ posts)
گوگل کرنے کی کیا ضرورت ہے سکول کے بچے سے بھی معلوم کرلو تو بتا دے گا کرپٹ ہیں لیک سارے تو نہیں یہ پانچ تو کنفرم ہیں کرپٹ لیکن ان پانچ کے علاوہ کوئی ایک دو تو ایماندار ہو نگے ساری سپریم کورٹ میں
Bhai jaan agar 1 ya 2 Imaandaar hain to kyun kabhi kisi AAM aadmi k liay adaalat nahhi khuli raat 12 bajay! Model town ko sari qaum ne dekha live TV pe, inhon ne videos to delete karwa di hain youtube se but qaum nahi bhulay gi.

ahmed977

Councller (250+ posts)

No one is against the judiciary and no one should ——- if they deliver the justice —- and no one is against the Army —- If they don’t interfere with political matters​

What happened between the night of 9/10 was rape of justice —- The rape was committed by Athar Min soor Bundial and 4 judges Bajwa and Nadeem Anjum——- To undo the damage All the judges Bajwa and Nadeem Anjum have to step down and the strongest possible charges should be filed against them.​

Bro have you not heard time after time. ARMY AAEEN AUR QANOON K SAATH HAY. BC AAG laga do aisay AAEEN AND QANOON KO.

samisam

Bhai jaan agar 1 ya 2 Imaandaar hain to kyun kabhi kisi AAM aadmi k liay adaalat nahhi khuli raat 12 bajay! Model town ko sari qaum ne dekha live TV pe, inhon ne videos to delete karwa di hain youtube se but qaum nahi bhulay gi.
چیف نطفہ حرام اور گشتی زاد طوائف نسل ہو تو صرف جج کچھ نہیں کر سکتا

ahmed977

Councller (250+ posts)
I used to live near a wooded area and at 10 pm, hookers used to start standing there and their customers take them in the car for whatever _____ . Today, I think their place has been taken by our judges.
Then play your part and review them on their google page.