آج ہر شخص کہہ رہا ہے کہ ملک ڈیفالٹ ہورہا ہے: شبر زیدی

shabar-zaidi-df-pak-of-team.jpg

ملک ڈیفالٹ ہورہا ہے ملک ڈیفالٹ نہیں ہورہاہے،پاکستان میں ایک ہی گونج ہے،کیا واقعی ایسا ہوگیا ہے، یہ معمہ ابھی حل نہ ہوسکا، لیکن ممتاز ماہر معاشیات شبرزیدی نے ایک بار پھہ کہہ دیا کہ ملک ڈیفالٹ کی طرف جارہاہے۔

ہم نیوز کے پروگرام ’پاکستان ٹونائٹ‘ میں گفتگو میں شبر زیدی نے کہا ایک سال پہلے کہا تھا کہ پاکستان ڈیفالٹ کی طرف جا رہا ہے، آج ہر شخص کہہ رہا ہے جب کہ اس وقت میری بات پر کسی نے توجہ نہیں دی تھی۔

شبر زیدی نے واضح طور پر کہا کہ میری ٹیکنوکریٹ سیٹ اپ کے حوالے سے کوئی ملاقات نہیں ہوئی، ملک کیلئے سیاسی حکومت بہت مشکل فیصلے نہیں کر سکتی ہے۔

شبر زیدی نے استفسار کیا کہ سوال یہ ہے ملک کیلئے بہت مشکل فیصلے کون کرے گا؟ کیا جس نے ووٹ لینے جانا ہے وہ مشکل فیصلے کرے گا؟

انہوں نے کہا کہ پاکستان غیر معمولی حالات سے گزر رہا ہے، مسلم لیگ ن کیلئے یہ افورڈایبل نہیں ہے کہ وہ مشکل فیصلے کرسکے، انہوں نے کہا کہ سیاسی لوگ اگر مشکل فیصلے نہ کر سکے تو پھر وہ لاگ آئیں جو فیصلہ کر سکیں۔

شبر زیدی نے مزید کہا کہ اگر کرنے ہیں تو بتائیں کہ کون کرے گا؟ جو حکومت چلا رہے انہیں فیصلے کرنے دیں، اگرسیاسی لوگ فیصلہ کرتے ہیں تو بہت اچھی بات ہے۔

دوسری جانب چیئرمین پی ٹی آئی عمران خان کا کہنا ہے کہ ٹیکنوکریٹ حکومت لانے کا صرف شوشا چھوڑا جا رہا ہے،ابھی الیکشن ہوتے نظر نہیں آرہے، انتخابات میں پولیٹیکل انجینئرنگ کا نتیجہ اچھا نہیں نکلے گا، حکومت سے زیادہ پیچھے بیٹھے لوگوں کی الیکشن کیلئے رضا مندی ضروری ہے۔

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
For me only quick solution is that

1. All public gold use should be banned immediately in Pakistan,
2. Government should buy all gold at Rs. 5000 more price than the market rate.
3. This Gold should be sold in the international market to pay back external loans.
4. Each province should allocate 10km x 10km two or three locations to federal Government for housing development to pay back internal loans. Government should develop these lands for sale to General public.
5. This should be done under five years programme to pay back all internal and external loans.

If Government bans use of Gold, Gold will lose its price in local market. People will sell gold whatever the scenarios.

BeggersForSale

MPA (400+ posts)
For me only quick solution is that

1. All public gold use should be banned immediately in Pakistan,
2. Government should buy all gold at Rs. 5000 more price than the market rate.
3. This Gold should be sold in the international market to pay back external loans.
4. Each province should allocate 10km x 10km two or three locations to federal Government for housing development to pay back internal loans. Government should develop these lands for sale to General public.
5. This should be done under five years programme to pay back all internal and external loans.

If Government bans use of Gold, Gold will lose its price in local market. People will sell gold whatever the scenarios.
US did the same during 1973-74 when it was getting rid of gold back US dollar to a true FIAT currency. A govt. doing this is a pure robbery and nothing else (although what else you can expect from this govt. of thieves and traitors). If I were in Pakistan, I will burry all my gold just like many people did this in US for few years.

There is no easy way out. The only way possible is as follows however for this we need a loyal and honest govt need to work with people and people need to help the govt.:

1. First and foremost, free and fair elections. This cannot be avoided. Period. Those who thinks that they can just delay the elections, they are destroying Pakistan. Once a people elected govt. is there, it has to do difficult decisions as follows:

2. The govt. need to publicly trial all those who are involved in RCO. People will not tolerate any further increase in taxes and prices if they don't see those who are responsible for this mess are put to accountability.

3. Those who have looted Pakistan in the past, need to pay for their crime. People will not tolerate any futher increase in taxes and prices if they don't see those getting put to accountability. And the justice need to be quick.

4. Instead of getting peoples' gold, the govt. need to go after those which have multiple properties (especially those from the govt depts. like judiciary and army and landlords and no one should be allowed to kept more than three properties each worth more than Rs. 100M). The govt. need to seize properties from these people.

5. Most overseas Pakistani will never invest in Pakistan unless there is rule of law. I invested in Bahria Town Karachi and was already bitten by this when the land sold to me by Bahria Town was decided illegal by the court. No more investment by me in Pakistan until there is rule of law.

6. We need to isolate ourself for other countries' wars. Need to secure our borders, and look at ways to improve tourism. To be honest, if developed fully, we can earn more $$ than Switzerland from our tourism only.

7. The generation of electric energy is a big mess due to all the past contracts by the N-league and PPP govts. We need to revise those if possible or get out of those. We need to look at other ways like using hydro, solar, wind or from ocean waves. Need to seek investment from private companies in these areas and should give contracts on merit rather than nepotism.

8. It is estimated that Pakistan has 27 billion barrels of oil reserves, offshore and onshore, largely located in Balochistan, Sindh and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP). We need to utilize those.

9. We need to look at ways for conserving energy. I have seen markets getting opened around 1PM and then closing mid-night. We should start from 9AM till 7PM. It is a drastic cultural change but very needed. At the same time, we need to look at ways to reduce cars on the roads. Offices need to be mandated to provide people with transport so that they don't drive any personal car to work. People who are not car pooling to office need to be given ticket. Ofcourse this would require drastic reforms in the Police.

10. Things are getting way expansive for people. Most of the expanse is from private schooling/colleges/universites and health. We need to improve the standard of govt. schools. Period. In US, my kids goes to public schools and my neighborhood has the best schools in the US. For health, the health card scheme is good. For schooling, until the govt. schools are not improved, govt. should control the fees of the private schools. Almost all private schools earns in multi-millions of rupees per month which only goes to the owners. They need to give back in terms of paying for health for their staff and provide transport to each and every student and should not be allowed to take profit more than a certain threshold.

11. Exports need to be increased. For this the govt. should enable a single window handling for allowing exports. Right now if someone try to export something physically, they need to go through 10+ depts. This puts a lot of hurdles for small/home-based industries.

12. Govt. should enable people to do business and only provide them security (from mobs/gangsters/bhatta-mafias). Let the people come up with business ideas. Instead of providing them interest free loans, we need to go with a model of "Shark Tank". The overseas Pakistanis can help here provide the funds for small startups.

13. The govt. need to increase the tax brackets and include people earning from sales of goods, marriage halls, schools, hospitals, etc. Right now only very few types of employees pay taxes. This need to be increased.

14. Last but very important -> till the time we are in this FIAT fraudulent monetary system, there is no way out for Pakistan. Since Pakistan does not export anything like oil (e.g. during Ukraine war Russia tied its currency to oil), we need to tie our currency with the price of gold. Rik-o-Dik gold is a gift from Allah (swt) only for this purpose. Pakistan should not waste this gold for any other purpose.

Now a days, I am thinking more on this and will soon will produce a detailed write up for how is it possible for Pakistan to get out of this mess. But ofcourse nothing is possible till we have corrupts and traitors sitting at important institutes in Pakistan. Pakistan is at the last stage of cancer and require a detailed chemotherapy, or else Pakistan will not survive.

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
US did the same during 1973-74 when it was getting rid of gold back US dollar to a true FIAT currency. A govt. doing this is a pure robbery and nothing else (although what else you can expect from this govt. of thieves and traitors). If I were in Pakistan, I will burry all my gold just like many people did this in US for few years.

There is no easy way out. The only way possible is as follows however for this we need a loyal and honest govt need to work with people and people need to help the govt.:

1. First and foremost, free and fair elections. This cannot be avoided. Period. Those who thinks that they can just delay the elections, they are destroying Pakistan. Once a people elected govt. is there, it has to do difficult decisions as follows:

2. The govt. need to publicly trial all those who are involved in RCO. People will not tolerate any further increase in taxes and prices if they don't see those who are responsible for this mess are put to accountability.

3. Those who have looted Pakistan in the past, need to pay for their crime. People will not tolerate any futher increase in taxes and prices if they don't see those getting put to accountability. And the justice need to be quick.

4. Instead of getting peoples' gold, the govt. need to go after those which have multiple properties (especially those from the govt depts. like judiciary and army and landlords and no one should be allowed to kept more than three properties each worth more than Rs. 100M). The govt. need to seize properties from these people.

5. Most overseas Pakistani will never invest in Pakistan unless there is rule of law. I invested in Bahria Town Karachi and was already bitten by this when the land sold to me by Bahria Town was decided illegal by the court. No more investment by me in Pakistan until there is rule of law.

6. We need to isolate ourself for other countries' wars. Need to secure our borders, and look at ways to improve tourism. To be honest, if developed fully, we can earn more $$ than Switzerland from our tourism only.

7. The generation of electric energy is a big mess due to all the past contracts by the N-league and PPP govts. We need to revise those if possible or get out of those. We need to look at other ways like using hydro, solar, wind or from ocean waves. Need to seek investment from private companies in these areas and should give contracts on merit rather than nepotism.

8. It is estimated that Pakistan has 27 billion barrels of oil reserves, offshore and onshore, largely located in Balochistan, Sindh and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP). We need to utilize those.

9. We need to look at ways for conserving energy. I have seen markets getting opened around 1PM and then closing mid-night. We should start from 9AM till 7PM. It is a drastic cultural change but very needed. At the same time, we need to look at ways to reduce cars on the roads. Offices need to be mandated to provide people with transport so that they don't drive any personal car to work. People who are not car pooling to office need to be given ticket. Ofcourse this would require drastic reforms in the Police.

10. Things are getting way expansive for people. Most of the expanse is from private schooling/colleges/universites and health. We need to improve the standard of govt. schools. Period. In US, my kids goes to public schools and my neighborhood has the best schools in the US. For health, the health card scheme is good. For schooling, until the govt. schools are not improved, govt. should control the fees of the private schools. Almost all private schools earns in multi-millions of rupees per month which only goes to the owners. They need to give back in terms of paying for health for their staff and provide transport to each and every student and should not be allowed to take profit more than a certain threshold.

11. Exports need to be increased. For this the govt. should enable a single window handling for allowing exports. Right now if someone try to export something physically, they need to go through 10+ depts. This puts a lot of hurdles for small/home-based industries.

12. Govt. should enable people to do business and only provide them security (from mobs/gangsters/bhatta-mafias). Let the people come up with business ideas. Instead of providing them interest free loans, we need to go with a model of "Shark Tank". The overseas Pakistanis can help here provide the funds for small startups.

13. The govt. need to increase the tax brackets and include people earning from sales of goods, marriage halls, schools, hospitals, etc. Right now only very few types of employees pay taxes. This need to be increased.

14. Last but very important -> till the time we are in this FIAT fraudulent monetary system, there is no way out for Pakistan. Since Pakistan does not export anything like oil (e.g. during Ukraine war Russia tied its currency to oil), we need to tie our currency with the price of gold. Rik-o-Dik gold is a gift from Allah (swt) only for this purpose. Pakistan should not waste this gold for any other purpose.

Now a days, I am thinking more on this and will soon will produce a detailed write up for how is it possible for Pakistan to get out of this mess. But ofcourse nothing is possible till we have corrupts and traitors sitting at important institutes in Pakistan. Pakistan is at the last stage of cancer and require a detailed chemotherapy, or else Pakistan will not survive.
My friend, in Pakistan we have only dollar inflation. All prices are going high only due to dollar.
Just Imagine if we pay back our loans somehow by our internal resources, dollar will come back to rupee under hundred. We have enough annual dollars revenues including export and remittances to ensure a growth rate of 6.
We are dying on daily basis. Better we should all sacrifice for the country. All of your above suggestions are very nice and practical, but our society will be destroyed in the time period to implement those. In any case, Government will pay for it.

Masud Rajaa

Siasat member
It is crucial for people to become aware of the situation before it is too late. A rogue military group has taken control of the country and is working for external powers to divide the nation and disarm its nuclear weapons. It is important for people to wake up and take action before it is too late