افغانستان، طالبان نے تفریحی پارک کو آگ لگادی

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Listen! It should be the job of the poster to verify if what ever he is posting is not false….and once it is posted people will comment on it regardless….This thread already has 31 posts, so what do you think how many people bothered to verify the source to see if it was true or false?…May be a couple or so.
It should also be the job of Admn to keep an eye on all the un-confirmed news so that none is posted on the forum.

OK my dear Abb iss mein kia let me give you an example. Let's say that same low life puts up a post incriminating you of a rape or getting raped by the admin of this site; should everyone start commenting on it without even doing a bit of research ? Social media is a tremendous invention but it has an element of anonymity and no censorship thus requiring more responsibility. Forget about what other low life's are doing. You seem to be a sensible person - the reason I gave you that advice. Abb iss mein kia??

Goldfinger

MPA (400+ posts)
کتنے ظالمان ہیں یہ طالبان۔۔۔ اس پارک میں توجانی حجام اور کراچی والے بہاری نے جھولے لینے تھے۔۔ کِیسیاں کرنی تھیں۔۔

چلیں ایک خواب تو آتش بُرد ہوا ۔۔اب باقی ملائم سپنوں کی چِتا مت جلا دینا۔۔۔
ظالمو! کچھ خیال رکھنا۔۔۔

کیسیاں کرنے کے لئے پارک جانے کی ضرورت نہیں وہ یہ شغل ریلوئے لائن کے ساتھ،ساتھ اور کماد کے کھیتوں میں بہ احسن وخوبی انجام دینے میں ماہر ہیں - جھولنے لینے کے فقط جھولوں پر سوار ہونا لازمی نہیں

disgusted

Elders .......... ! What are you talking about. This belongs to a special specie developed at rai-wind farm with details so filthy to not require a mention to.
For your info it is Jati mujra and another turd who is ball-licking is Laanat mirs/o Lawris mir and brother of Ghatia mir who contested from La hor and managed only 420 votes inspite of crores from Murdari which are now being used by absconded wife of Laanat mir for shopping at Harrods.

Kavalier

This is extremely sad that most of the posters here themselves living in Europe , America and Canada etc but want talban system for others. If they are so good and if their system is so dear to you all, then please leave those countries and reside in Afghanistan. Why you guys do not consider Afghan people as normal humans as you yourselves are?

Irrespective of this news being false or true, it is as simple a thing as it can be that people of Afghanistan should be allowed to choose their leadership, choose the way they want to live and not being dictated by someone and by use of force. Every single Afghan I know and I met is annoyed of these barbarians (this is the word they use for talban) and except these 100, 000 brain washed talban, no one , I repeat no one likes them in whole Afghanistan.

Rambler

This is extremely sad that most of the posters here themselves living in Europe , America and Canada etc but want talban system for others. If they are so good and if their system is so dear to you all, then please leave those countries and reside in Afghanistan. Why you guys do not consider Afghan people as normal humans as you yourselves are?

Irrespective of this news being false or true, it is as simple a thing as it can be that people of Afghanistan should be allowed to choose their leadership, choose the way they want to live and not being dictated by someone and by use of force. Every single Afghan I know and I met is annoyed of these barbarians (this is the word they use for talban) and except these 100, 000 brain washed talban, no one , I repeat no one likes them in whole Afghanistan.

Every word of what you have written is illogical and makes no sense.

1) It does make a big difference if this news is true or false. Taliban could have extended revenge on people who helped Americans occupy their country (They were traitors according to the definition of the word) but they acted graciously and showed mercy. Also if they show an extremist attitude to women or minorities than that would attract deserving criticism. So far they are behaving very sensibly and statesman like. If you can't fathom this and the reason Indian chaddis are so on this than you should classify yourself as below apes.

2) You talked to some Afghans and they were all against Taliban. I won't even expect this argument from an average high school student and you have the gall to post it on this forum where intelligent people congregate. Shows you have limited education and analytical abilities.

3) People who support a peaceful Afghanistan should go and live there. Again even an imbecile would not make this argument. Our choice of where we live depends on a variety of factors - If you see a country become stable you don't just pack your bags and immigrate. Again I see low level of IQ and basic understanding of arguing a position.

4) I advise you to try to work hard on your employment and get better at that rather than posting on forums where you have nothing but dull-wittedness to contribute.

HSiddiqui

972007_3958182_News-15_updates.jpg

https://twitter.com/x/status/1427617097539063818
افغانستان میں حکومت سنبھالتے ہی طالبان نے ایک تفریحی پارک میں بُت نصب ہونے کے سبب پارک کو نذر آتش کر دیا ہے۔

طالبان تقریباً پورے افغانستان میں قبضہ کرنے کے بعد اپنے اقتدار کا اعلان بھی کر چکے ہیں۔

افغانستان سے متعدد ویڈیوز سوشل میڈیا پلیٹ فارمز پر وائرل ہو رہی ہیں جن میں طالبان جم میں ورزش کرتے یا پارکس میں جھولا جھولتے ہوئے دیکھے جا سکتے ہیں۔
ٹوئٹر پر ایک افغان شہری کی جانب سے ایک نئی ویڈیو شیئر کی گئی ہے۔

سامنے آنے والی نئی ویڈیو افغانستان کے شہر شبرغان کی ہے، ویڈیو میں تفریحی پارک کو آگ میں جلتے ہوئے دیکھا جا سکتا ہے۔

افغان ٹوئٹر صارف کے مطابق طالبان جنگوؤں کی جانب سے اس پارک میں موجود بتوں کے سبب آگ لگائی ہے۔
سورس
FAKE NEWS, Nothing such has happened in Afghanistan.
Stop these false propaganda's and let the peace prevail in this world please.

Eyeaan

You may be right about your observations however your sample does not tell much and is useless.
I have all respect for you ideas and I may or may not agree with them however current situation has its own dynamics and the Afghans you met have not any relevance or capacity regarding this situation. Perhaps worlds were not made made run and abide by you, your friends or mine preferences and wishes. Perhaps everyone is a product of his/her own circumstance to make tall claims about self-worth. Anyway that's a different topic altogether. Here the issue is merely a willful campaign to dehumanize a group of people or in some cases a religion. This campaign and intent is not new but well known since years
Don't know why is an individual engaged in this misinformation , for good of afghans, for sheer hatred, for self-importance or because of frustration or something else But how great learned and noble one may be , is it right to dehumanize a group or even tell a lie. What good can be achieved except for more evil, pains and self delusion (if you are not one of post-modern who do not believe in nonsense concepts such as good or bad or evil or pain)
Have a look at the following article I saw today- there are a number of books and studies on this topic.

Kavalier

Every word of what you have written is illogical and makes no sense.

1) It does make a big difference if this news is true or false. Taliban could have extended revenge on people who helped Americans occupy their country (They were traitors according to the definition of the word) but they acted graciously and showed mercy. Also if they show an extremist attitude to women or minorities than that would attract deserving criticism. So far they are behaving very sensibly and statesman like. If you can't fathom this and the reason Indian chaddis are so on this than you should classify yourself as below apes.

2) You talked to some Afghans and they were all against Taliban. I won't even expect this argument from an average high school student and you have the gall to post it on this forum where intelligent people congregate. Shows you have limited education and analytical abilities.

3) People who support a peaceful Afghanistan should go and live there. Again even an imbecile would not make this argument. Our choice of where we live depends on a variety of factors - If you see a country become stable you don't just pack your bags and immigrate. Again I see low level of IQ and basic understanding of arguing a position.

4) I advise you to try to work hard on your employment and get better at that rather than posting on forums where you have nothing but dull-wittedness to contribute.
1. does not even deserve a response as your pea-sized brain has totally misinterpreted my sentence.
2. Ever heard of surveys and their science?
3. Not sure if you know anything about principles and morals. By your response, you seem devoid of both.
4. Thank you for the advice, I wish you the same.

HSiddiqui

Well my friend ! You said if Islamic law is so good why don't people go to Afghanistan, just for your knowledge sake, I am a Muslim and am not living in my birth Islamic country, but the reason is because I do not see there the real Islamic law and values, I had to make this decision of migrating to a country that may not be known as Islamic but they practice 95% Islamic values, which is good, good and just good without getting in details I love my country where I have migrated and I will do any thing to protect the honor of this country, without maligning my country of birth that unfortunately was run by some corrupt people who ruin the justice system for self benefits(against Islamic instructions) and Islam teaches Justice, rights, and peace. But trust me the day Islamic countries will have the Laws describe in Quran, those places will become heaven on earth, and people from those countries will never prefer to live any other place, but they will visit the world to see what other human brothers and sisters are doing in their lives. Let's pray the world see peace soon.
I hope west will understand this and instead of trying to impose their culture every where, creating fractions in peaceful countries to get western life penetration, creating religious differences , disturbing other life styles of those countries , let the people live by their own values, this will bring rapid peace, we will start respecting every one as a brother or sister human with different culture, we will start hosting them as guests and will start taking care of each other, we will not feel threatened by any one that he/she has come to take my right.

Last edited:

Kavalier

You may be right about your observations however your sample does not tell much and is useless.
I have all respect for you ideas and I may or may not agree with them however current situation has its own dynamics and the Afghans you met have not any relevance or capacity regarding this situation. Perhaps worlds were not made made run and abide by you, your friends or mine preferences and wishes. Perhaps everyone is a product of his/her own circumstance to make tall claims about self-worth. Anyway that's a different topic altogether. Here the issue is merely a willful campaign to dehumanize a group of people or in some cases a religion. This campaign and intent is not new but well known since years
Don't know why is an individual engaged in this misinformation , for good of afghans, for sheer hatred, for self-importance or because of frustration or something else But how great learned and noble one may be , is it right to dehumanize a group or even tell a lie. What good can be achieved except for more evil, pains and self delusion (if you are not one of post-modern who do not believe in nonsense concepts such as good or bad or evil or pain)
Have a look at the following article I saw today- there are a number of books and studies on this topic.

Thank you for the response.

I do not know where you are living, but wherever you are, there must be some Afghans near you, no matter which ethnicity, they will tell you the same story which I mentioned above. Muster up some courage and ask them.

Look, I am talking as a matter of principle, when we do not want anything for us, why we want others to have it? Would you like to have someone like TTP as your government? And please do not answer me with the same BS about good talban and bad talban. I am purely talking about the concept they propagate and the way they want to enforce their ideology on normal humans.

Eyeaan

I have all respect for you ideas and I may or may not agree with them however current situation has its own dynamics and the Afghans you met have not any relevance or capacity regarding this situation. Perhaps worlds were not made to run and abide by you, your friends or mine preferences and wishes. Perhaps everyone is a product of his/her own circumstance to make tall claims about self-worth. Anyway that's a different topic altogether. Here the issue is merely a willful campaign to dehumanize a group of people or in some cases a religion. This campaign and its intents is not new but well known and well documented since years
Don't really know the intent of an individual engaged in this misinformation , Is it for good of afghans or for sheer hatred or plainly egoistic or because of frustration or something else But how great learned and noble one might be , is it right to dehumanize a group or even tell a lie. What good can be achieved except for more evil, pains and self delusion (if you are not one of post-modern who do not believe in nonsense concepts such as good or bad or evil or pain)

Kavalier

Well my friend ! You said if Islamic law is so good why don't people go to Afghanistan, just for your knowledge sake, I am a Muslim and am not living in my birth Islamic country, but the reason is because I do not see there the real Islamic law and values, I had to make this decision of migrating to a country that may not be known as Islamic but they practice 95% Islamic values, which is good, good and just good without getting in details I love my country where I have migrated and I will do any thing to protect the honor of this country, without maligning my country of birth that unfortunately was run by some corrupt people who ruin the justice system for self benefits(against Islamic instructions) and Islam teaches Justice, rights, and peace. But trust me the day Islamic countries will have the Laws describe in Quran, those places will become heaven on earth, and people from those countries will never prefer to live any other place, but they will visit the world to see what other human brothers and sisters are doing in their lives. Let's pray the world see peace soon.

So you are agreeing that the system in western world is much much better than our so called Islamic countries. This is what I am also telling the whole time, Talban does not represent the true Islam, do they? They are Jahil of another level and would you like to send your family/children to live in their Afghanistan? Let us suppose they bring peace and implement their Islamic law, would you like to settle yourself and your fmaily/children there? No, you will never and this is what I am professing the whole time, why we do not accept the right of the Afghan people to choose the way of life themselves, why can't they do and practice whatever they want. Why a bunch of madrassa brain-washed, half human lads tell them what to do and how to do.

HSiddiqui

So you are agreeing that the system in western world is much much better than our so called Islamic countries. This is what I am also telling the whole time, Talban does not represent the true Islam, do they? They are Jahil of another level and would you like to send your family/children to live in their Afghanistan? Let us suppose they bring peace and implement their Islamic law, would you like to settle yourself and your fmaily/children there? No, you will never and this is what I am professing the whole time, why we do not accept the right of the Afghan people to choose the way of life themselves, why can't they do and practice whatever they want. Why a bunch of madrassa brain-washed, half human lads tell them what to do and how to do.
Yes we have to agree that there are values that were introduce by Islam, welfare, human rights, women rights, education, family rights, responsibilities of the rulers, etc.etc. but these values are sold by the leaders of Islamic countries corrupted by west, and west have adopted same values and made their countries better breathing places . The only problem with western leaders (not commoners , they are beautiful souls and hearts 95%) is that they are importing good values but using money to implant corruption in other parts of the world. If they stop doing so , they will be loved by every one and every country will try to focus on their own welfare.
And what Taliban did starting this event of taking over Afghanistan so far, is a great example of the great rulers, they did not shed the blood, they announced that they are coming to take their right, so if you resist we will fight, but if you surrender you have nothing to fear about, they are saying every one will have rights as per Islamic instructions, so why should we call them bad.
This is what every news CNN, BBC, ALJAZERA, US experts, British experts have shown and said. So how can we call them bad when they are not doing bad? We have to be just if we want justice in the world.
This is my personal opinion based on what I observed through news and media.

Kavalier

Yes we have to agree that there are values that were introduce by Islam, welfare, human rights, women rights, education, family rights, responsibilities of the rulers, etc.etc. but these values are sold by the leaders of Islamic countries corrupted by west, and west have adopted same values and made their countries better breathing places . The only problem with western leaders (not commoners , they are beautiful souls and hearts 95%) is that they are importing good values but using money to implant corruption in other parts of the world. If they stop doing so , they will be loved by every one and every country will try to focus on their own welfare.
And what Taliban did starting this event of taking over Afghanistan so far, is a great example of the great rulers, they did not shed the blood, they announced that they are coming to take their right, so if you resist we will fight, but if you surrender you have nothing to fear about, they are saying every one will have rights as per Islamic instructions, so why should we call them bad.
This is what every news CNN, BBC, ALJAZERA, US experts, British experts have shown and said. So how can we call them bad when they are not doing bad? We have to be just if we want justice in the world.
This is my personal opinion based on what I observed through news and media.
And do you think it is fair that someone says that they will give you rights, which are defined by themselves? The first and the foremost right is right of opinion/belief. If I believe in something which is right in my opinion, why should someone else tell me if that is to be believed or not. Why we all like the western societies, because they have given you a basic right, do and believe whatever you seems right to you. You are free to do anything as long as you are not trespassing other's privacy.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
OK my dear Abb iss mein kia let me give you an example. Let's say that same low life puts up a post incriminating you of a rape or getting raped by the admin of this site; should everyone start commenting on it without even doing a bit of research ? Social media is a tremendous invention but it has an element of anonymity and no censorship thus requiring more responsibility. Forget about what other low life's are doing. You seem to be a sensible person - the reason I gave you that advice. Abb iss mein kia??
No I don't agree with you on this but you have every right to have your opinion and I have mine. So we shall leave it like that….Hahaha ab is mien kia. ?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

^^^^ Yeah Cheez. I also asked all these Talib lovers, now that you have you ideal Islamic Caliphate, and if you are such good muslims, they why don't you make hijrah for the sake of your deen and your children's futures in that Ideal Islamic Utopia of Emirate Of Afghanistan and instantly upon landing give your bayt you Amir Ul Momineen Khalifah Baradar.

In response you will only get aaien baaien shaaein, like you have in this thread.

Hypocrites the lot of them.

If they govt and intelligence agencies in the countries they are living in read half the crap they post here, they will be brought in for questioning for being terrorist sympathizers and put on every watchlist possible.

Bus forum pe aake apni mamagiri jhard te hain.

I will bet anything these fuckers won't last a week under taliban rule.

Eyeaan

Thank you for the response.

I do not know where you are living, but wherever you are, there must be some Afghans near you, no matter which ethnicity, they will tell you the same story which I mentioned above. Muster up some courage and ask them.

Look, I am talking as a matter of principle, when we do not want anything for us, why we want others to have it? Would you like to have someone like TTP as your government? And please do not answer me with the same BS about good talban and bad talban. I am purely talking about the concept they propagate and the way they want to enforce their ideology on normal humans.
I might have relation with afghans, not just friends but family ties - and not just afghan but family ties among many diverse cultures. I don't think that matters at all . Perhaps I and others are generally products of circumstance and often reactive, frequently contradictory and uncertain beyond cosmetic slogans - we are just humans, and to know others. somewhat, needs much effort and intellectual capacity not friendship or chit-chat. There are diverse opinions and goals and I rarely have intellectual capacity to fathom them. Further I cannot possibly be an agent or proxy to someone's idea or wish - I plainly lack capacity for this even if I wish. to I'm for my own and answerable to my own act. which is often hasty and short So please your claims of knowing or belonging to this and that are irrelevant.
About Principle?? Maybe (post) modern do not have any principle. Post-modern (which most of us are if western educated) even do not claim so but moderns or liberals do - however they also recognize those are pragmatic intents indeed, not principle based upon anything. Pragmatism is situational and utilitarian, something different to principle. In any case Golden Principle you wish to impose upon me (do unto others ......)is flimsy to say the least. Liberal theorists know that liberty and equality are opposite concept s and there is no easy way to reconcile for this contradiction. Anyway it is ahistorical and often run against human psychology studies -- of course if you want to push this morality through Christ but then presumably your whole intent is to oppose it. So please no flimsy principles!!! Only analysis of current situation, how we are here, actors, events and ideas that produced it - where we go from here and how and why that's right or wrong!!a bit of critical thinking. However that is a long topic irrelevant to above post.

Here we have a simple situation of willful lies and dehumanizing others falsely (with good or bad purpose). Stick to this issue. This is harder than anything else and been discussed since long.. This issue is concrete - here you may raise principles and world views; Is one personally accountable to one's acts even when not observed by others), so you take responsibility if this hurts someone - no discussion about anything else? Second, Are lies always wrong no matter what ( a la Socrates) or ends justify it (perhaps you know ends justify or pragmatism need some set ideals and predictions- The third is religious idea that lies are not only t wrong but a source of evil and humans are here to seek truth. But of course you don't believe in such stupidities - no doubt purpose of man is to maximize happiness, gain more possessions and to maximize reproduction ( a la selfish gene)!!
Last post on this topic -sorry for a long trite response.

Kavalier

I might have relation with afghans, not just friends but family ties - and not just afghan but family ties among many diverse cultures. I don't think that matters at all . Perhaps I and others are generally products of circumstance and often reactive, frequently contradictory and uncertain beyond cosmetic slogans - we are just humans, and to know others. somewhat, needs much effort and intellectual capacity not friendship or chit-chat. There are diverse opinions and goals and I rarely have intellectual capacity to fathom them. Further I cannot possibly be an agent or proxy to someone's idea or wish - I plainly lack capacity for this even if I wish. to I'm for my own and answerable to my own act. which is often hasty and short So please your claims of knowing or belonging to this and that are irrelevant.
About Principle?? Maybe (post) modern do not have any principle. Post-modern (which most of us are if western educated) even do not claim so but moderns or liberals do - however they also recognize those are pragmatic intents indeed, not principle based upon anything. Pragmatism is situational and utilitarian, something different to principle. In any case Golden Principle you wish to impose upon me (do unto others ......)is flimsy to say the least. Liberal theorists know that liberty and equality are opposite concept s and there is no easy way to reconcile for this contradiction. Anyway it is ahistorical and often run against human psychology studies -- of course if you want to push this morality through Christ but then presumably your whole intent is to oppose it. So please no flimsy principles!!! Only analysis of current situation, how we are here, actors, events and ideas that produced it - where we go from here and how and why that's right or wrong!!a bit of critical thinking. However that is a long topic irrelevant to above post.

Here we have a simple situation of willful lies and dehumanizing others falsely (with good or bad purpose). Stick to this issue. This is harder than anything else and been discussed since long.. This issue is concrete - here you may raise principles and world views; Is one personally accountable to one's acts even when not observed by others), so you take responsibility if this hurts someone - no discussion about anything else? Second, Are lies always wrong no matter what ( a la Socrates) or ends justify it (perhaps you know ends justify or pragmatism need some set ideals and predictions- The third is religious idea that lies are not only t wrong but a source of evil and humans are here to seek truth. But of course you don't believe in such stupidities - no doubt purpose of man is to maximize happiness, gain more possessions and to maximize reproduction ( a la selfish gene)!!
Last post on this topic -sorry for a long trite response.

Thanks for such a long (mostly irrelevant) response.

I rest my case to the forum members here, they can read what I said/asked and how you responded.

Eyeaan

Thanks for such a long (mostly irrelevant) response.

I rest my case to the forum members here, they can read what I said/asked and how you responded.
Of course that appears 'irrelevant' because your moral appeal argument and "my neighbor says so" rests on those assumption while sets aside analysis of real situation on ground, assumes future and altogether avoids issue of vilifying which is the topic. Don't leave it to forum rather for a change explain how dehumanizing propaganda is justified, is good or beneficial for a greater good. take a clear position not moral appeals and moral scolding.

Last edited: