افغانستان، طالبان نے تفریحی پارک کو آگ لگادی

Imran Siddiqi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Fake News..
images

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
1. does not even deserve a response as your pea-sized brain has totally misinterpreted my sentence.
2. Ever heard of surveys and their science?
3. Not sure if you know anything about principles and morals. By your response, you seem devoid of both.
4. Thank you for the advice, I wish you the same.

1. Amazing you are so thick to not even understand when logic is presented to you. No point in having a conversation with an imbecile.

2. Just so you know I have used and still an active user of statistics on regular basis and analyse all sorts of data. Do you even know how to collect, collate, clean, analyse, interpret and develop models from data? I don't think so.

3. Yes there I agree with you. I should be more kind to dunces and fools but I must confess I get irritated by bull shit very quickly. I should be more respectful.

4. Again thank you however I try my best to only contribute in areas I can add value to. So far I think you and others can learn a lot from what I write if you read carefully.

Eyeaan

2. Just so you know I have used and still an active user of statistics on regular basis and analyse all sorts of data. Do you even know how to collect, collate, clean, analyse, interpret and develop models from data? I don't think so.
He was just making up claims about surveys and data. As far as I recall, Surveys, inside Afghanistan had overwhelmingly adverse view of "afghan" democracy - from 70 + to 90+ percent opposed it, depending upon surveyor and questionnaire. The same about secular state. Even Sharia law had 60+ to 80+ support over the years. Scholarly survey data is available (not what was fed to US news). American had argued to quit even 10 years ago based upon such public opinions and progress rate. I was hoping he will rise above My Neighbor Told Me and then I'll search for this data.

Rambler

He was just making up claims about surveys and data. As far as I recall, Surveys, inside Afghanistan had overwhelmingly adverse view of "afghan" democracy - from 70 + to 90+ percent opposed it, depending upon surveyor and questionnaire. The same about secular state. Even Sharia law had 60+ to 80+ support over the years. Scholarly survey data is available (not what was fed to US news). American had argued to quit even 10 years ago based upon such public opinions and progress rate. I was hoping he will rise above My Neighbor Told Me and then I'll search for this data.

To be honest it feels like talking to bricks in a wall. You make an effort to make them understand and they keep repeating their silly arguments like a broken record. He knows zilch about statistics and same about everything else. I hope he has a vocation and is making himself productive somehow.