انگریز نے جب 1849ء میں پنجاب پر قبضہ کر لیا

taban

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
So you are going to base your entire deen, duniya and akhira on one hadith found in Sahih Bhukari number 3700? Doesn't seem like a very smart thing to do. Sahih Bhukari itself cannot be classed as Sahih according to your muhaddiseen's own standards? You have absolutely no way of confirming if the event was even real or not. And status of hadiths changes very often, depending on scholars, madhabs and sects
بھائی تجھے صاف صاف کہا ہے کہ اگر کوئی اور بات ہے تو وہ شئیر کرو تنقید نہ کرو نہ فلمی مشورے دو سیدھی سیدھی بات کرو ورنہ میرے پاس تو اور کوئی معلومات نہیں ہیں جو ہیں وہ ہیں تم اس ایوینٹ کو ان کنفرم کرنے والی معلومات کیوں نہیں دیتے کیوں ٹھوس ثبوتوں سے نہیں بتاتے کہ یہ واقعہ نہیں ہوا کیوں مجھ کم علم کو گھمن گھیریوں میں ڈال رہے ہو

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
نہیں اس سے نماز پڑھنا ثابت ہوتا ہےمجھے نہیں پتہ کہ کسی ایک راوی نے نماز کی ڈیٹیل کیوں نہیں بتائیں اگر حدیث دو سو سال بعد لکھنا شروع کی گئی تو کیا ہوا اس سے یہ تو ثابت نہیں ہوتا کہ یہ سب جھوٹ کا پلندہ ہے میں مانتا ہوں کہ ذخیرے میں بہت سی جھوٹی حدیثیں بھی ہیں مگر ساری جھوٹی نہیں ہیں میں تو قرآن کو نہ اسکے بھجنے والے سے اور نہ ہی جس پر اتارا گیا ہےاس سے الگ کرکے دیکھنے کی جرات کر سکتا ہوں میں تو یہ بات جانتا ہوں کہ اگر اسلام میں نماز ہوئی اور میں نے نہ پڑھی تو کیا جواب دونگا اللہ کو قیامت والے دن اور اگر نہ ہوئی تو یہ اللہ کا ذکر ہی ہے اس میں کونسی گالیاں ہیں قرآن ہی پڑھا جاتا ہے تم اپنے سوال اور اپنا شک کسی ایسے بندے کے آگے رکھو جو تم سے زیادہ جانتا ہو میں ایسے سوالوں کا جواب نہیں دے سکتا میں تو خود تم سے پوچھ رہا ہوں کہ اگر دوسری بات ہے تو بتاؤ لاجک نہیں ٹھوس ثبوت
Chalo agar sari ahadith jhoti nahi bhi hain tou kiya Allah nay ahadith ko authorise kiya hay kahin Quran may? Kiya Deen Quran may hay ya hadith may?

Namaz may siraf 4-5 rutti ratai surah parhi jaati hain baqi sub Insaan key takhleeq hay siwaay akhir kay👇
رَبِّ ٱجْعَلْنِى مُقِيمَ ٱلصَّلَوٰةِ وَمِن ذُرِّيَّتِى ۚ رَبَّنَا وَتَقَبَّلْ دُعَآءِ ٤٠ رَبَّنَا ٱغْفِرْ لِى وَلِوَٰلِدَىَّ وَلِلْمُؤْمِنِينَ يَوْمَ يَقُومُ ٱلْحِسَابُ ٤١

Doosri baat yeah hay kay Allah nay Quran insaan kay liyay bheja hay na kay hum wapis Allah ko sunaain.

Jaysa kay may nay phelay bhi kaha tha kay Namaz parho agar toum ko lagta hay kay yeah Allah nay order kiya hay aur toum ko iss say dili taskeen milti hay.

Agar Allah Quran may keh raha hay kay yeah complete aur detail kitab hay tou hamian iss say bahar jaanay key kiya zaroorat hay.

“The words of your Lord are complete in its truth and justice. Nothing can change His words – He is the All-Hearing, the All-Knowing. If you obeyed most of those on earth, they would lead you away from the path of Allah. They follow nothing but speculation – they are merely guessing.” (Qur’an 6:115-116)

"And We have revealed the Book to you which has clear explanation of everything, and a guidance, mercy and good news for those who submit." (Qur'an 16:89)

“Shall I then seek a Judge other than Allah? When it is He Who has revealed to you the Book fully detailed?” (Qur'an 6:114)

"Say, ‘I do not say to you that I have treasures of Allah, nor do I know the unseen, nor do I tell you that I am an angel. I only follow what is revealed to me.’ " (Qur’an 6:50)

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
نہیں اس سے نماز پڑھنا ثابت ہوتا ہے
So you give more credence and authority to hadith over the Quran?
اگر حدیث دو سو سال بعد لکھنا شروع کی گئی تو کیا ہوا اس سے یہ تو ثابت نہیں ہوتا کہ یہ سب جھوٹ کا پلندہ
Really? Ever heard of the childrens game of telephone or chinese whispers? Persons memory is unreliable at best, thats why even the Quran asks for multiple witnesses for serious offences. Would you even buy a used car sight unseen because your friend A says he heard his friend B says he heard his friend C says he heard his friend D says he heard his friend E says he heard his friend F says he heard his friend G That is is a brilliant and reliable car with nothing wrong with it?
اس سے یہ تو ثابت نہیں ہوتا کہ یہ سب جھوٹ کا پلندہ ہے میں مانتا ہوں کہ ذخیرے میں بہت سی جھوٹی حدیثیں بھی ہیں مگر ساری جھوٹی نہیں
So how can you trust something that is filled with 1000s of fabricated fairytales? Would you ever trust someone who know lies a lot of times but he also tells the truth on some occasions. Then why do you put your faith in these man made books?
اگر اسلام میں نماز ہوئی اور میں نے نہ پڑھی تو کیا جواب دونگا اللہ کو قیامت والے دن
As mentioned before if its so importance that its a matter of spending your eternal life in heaven or hell then why has Allah s.w.t not provided any details of it in the Quran???? Nauzubilah do you think Allah forgot? Or do you doubt his fairness. How can I perform a job when I have not been told how to do it?
اگر نہ ہوئی تو یہ اللہ کا ذکر ہی ہے اس میں کونسی گالیاں ہیں قرآن ہی پڑھا جاتا ہے
Thats why never stopped you from performing your traditional 5 daily salahs just asked at the very least omit parts of it which are shirk and in turning you in a mushrik.

بھائی تجھے صاف صاف کہا ہے کہ اگر کوئی اور بات ہے تو وہ شئیر کرو تنقید نہ کرو نہ فلمی مشورے دو سیدھی سیدھی بات کرو ورنہ میرے پاس تو اور کوئی معلومات نہیں ہیں جو ہیں وہ ہیں تم اس ایوینٹ کو ان کنفرم کرنے والی معلومات کیوں نہیں دیتے کیوں ٹھوس ثبوتوں سے نہیں بتاتے کہ یہ واقعہ نہیں ہوا کیوں مجھ کم علم کو گھمن گھیریوں میں ڈال رہے ہو
I already told and even gave you the reference number of the only ONE SINGLE BIT of information entire humanity has on this incident. So how can I or anyone else have any other information when entire mankind doesn't. I thought you were smart enough to figure this out for yourself and didn't have to spoon feed you.

Wake up Pak

نہیں اس سے نماز پڑھنا ثابت ہوتا ہےمجھے نہیں پتہ کہ کسی ایک راوی نے نماز کی ڈیٹیل کیوں نہیں بتائیں اگر حدیث دو سو سال بعد لکھنا شروع کی گئی تو کیا ہوا اس سے یہ تو ثابت نہیں ہوتا کہ یہ سب جھوٹ کا پلندہ ہے میں مانتا ہوں کہ ذخیرے میں بہت سی جھوٹی حدیثیں بھی ہیں مگر ساری جھوٹی نہیں ہیں میں تو قرآن کو نہ اسکے بھجنے والے سے اور نہ ہی جس پر اتارا گیا ہےاس سے الگ کرکے دیکھنے کی جرات کر سکتا ہوں میں تو یہ بات جانتا ہوں کہ اگر اسلام میں نماز ہوئی اور میں نے نہ پڑھی تو کیا جواب دونگا اللہ کو قیامت والے دن اور اگر نہ ہوئی تو یہ اللہ کا ذکر ہی ہے اس میں کونسی گالیاں ہیں قرآن ہی پڑھا جاتا ہے تم اپنے سوال اور اپنا شک کسی ایسے بندے کے آگے رکھو جو تم سے زیادہ جانتا ہو میں ایسے سوالوں کا جواب نہیں دے سکتا میں تو خود تم سے پوچھ رہا ہوں کہ اگر دوسری بات ہے تو بتاؤ لاجک نہیں ٹھوس ثبوت
To help the Muslims come out of the darkness into the light, then understand that it cannot be done through force or compulsion. The battle against the mullahs and blind followers has to be an intellectual struggle with evidence and facts from the Quran alone.

Here Allah clearly saying that this book (The Quran) is to take you out of the darkness into light. Certainly not the Ahadith books.

14:1 Alif-Lãm-Ra. This is a Book which We have revealed to you ˹O Prophet˺ so that you may lead people out of darkness and into light, by the Will of their Lord, to the Path of the Almighty, the Praiseworthy—

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Edit : There are also so many hadith which portray Umar in a very negative light, from him having killed his daughter, disobeying the messenger, to drinking alcoholic drinks after he accepted Islam etc etc so do you believe them also, not to mention many many other hadith that portray other sahabas in a very light. Forget Sahabas they did not even leave the Prophet, so do you believe them?

And why would you believe this one hadith and not believe is so many others?

taban

Chalo agar sari ahadith jhoti nahi bhi hain tou kiya Allah nay ahadith ko authorise kiya hay kahin Quran may? Kiya Deen Quran may hay ya hadith may?

Namaz may siraf 4-5 rutti ratai surah parhi jaati hain baqi sub Insaan key takhleeq hay siwaay akhir kay👇

رَبِّ ٱجْعَلْنِى مُقِيمَ ٱلصَّلَوٰةِ وَمِن ذُرِّيَّتِى ۚ رَبَّنَا وَتَقَبَّلْ دُعَآءِ ٤٠ رَبَّنَا ٱغْفِرْ لِى وَلِوَٰلِدَىَّ وَلِلْمُؤْمِنِينَ يَوْمَ يَقُومُ ٱلْحِسَابُ ٤١

Doosri baat yeah hay kay Allah nay Quran insaan kay liyay bheja hay na kay hum wapis Allah ko sunaain.

Jaysa kay may nay phelay bhi kaha tha kay Namaz parho agar toum ko lagta hay kay yeah Allah nay order kiya hay aur toum ko iss say dili taskeen milti hay.

Agar Allah Quran may keh raha hay kay yeah complete aur detail kitab hay tou hamian iss say bahar jaanay key kiya zaroorat hay.

“The words of your Lord are complete in its truth and justice. Nothing can change His words – He is the All-Hearing, the All-Knowing. If you obeyed most of those on earth, they would lead you away from the path of Allah. They follow nothing but speculation – they are merely guessing.” (Qur’an 6:115-116)

"And We have revealed the Book to you which has clear explanation of everything, and a guidance, mercy and good news for those who submit." (Qur'an 16:89)

“Shall I then seek a Judge other than Allah? When it is He Who has revealed to you the Book fully detailed?” (Qur'an 6:114)

"Say, ‘I do not say to you that I have treasures of Allah, nor do I know the unseen, nor do I tell you that I am an angel. I only follow what is revealed to me.’ " (Qur’an 6:50)
Edit : There are also so many hadith which portray Umar in a very negative light, from him having killed his daughter, disobeying the messenger, to drinking alcoholic drinks after he accepted Islam etc etc so do you believe them also, not to mention many many other hadith that portray other sahabas in a very light. Forget Sahabas they did not even leave the Prophet, so do you believe them?

And why would you believe this one hadith and not believe is so many others?
تم دونوں نے اپنی خفیہ معلومات مجھ سے شئیر نہیں کیں ہو سکتا ہے اس میں کوئی مصلحت ہو ٹھیک ہے میں حدیث کو اک سائڈ پر رکھتا ہوں اب مجھے یہ بتاؤ کہ قرآن کیسے سچی کتاب ہےکیسے ہم تک پہنچی ہے کہاں سے آئی ہے کیسے پتہ ہے کہ اس میں کوئی ملاوٹ نہیں کی گئی ہےآور کیا اللہ کے نبی بھی کبھی اس دنیا میں موجود تھے اور سب سے بڑھ کر اللہ کے بارے میں ہم کیسے جانتے ہیں اب ادھر ادھر کی بات نہیں چاہئیے نہ قرآن سے حوالے چاہئیں نہ تمہارے اپنے خیالات اور فلاسفی چاہئیے نہ کوئی وڈیو نہ کسی عالم کی بات صاف صاف سچی اور سیدھی بات چاہئیے مجھے ایک ان پڑھ جاہل گنوار سمجھ کر سمجھاؤ اگر نہیں تو اس بحث کو یہیں ختم کر دو

Wake up Pak

تم دونوں نے اپنی خفیہ معلومات مجھ سے شئیر نہیں کیں ہو سکتا ہے اس میں کوئی مصلحت ہو ٹھیک ہے میں حدیث کو اک سائڈ پر رکھتا ہوں اب مجھے یہ بتاؤ کہ قرآن کیسے سچی کتاب ہےکیسے ہم تک پہنچی ہے کہاں سے آئی ہے کیسے پتہ ہے کہ اس میں کوئی ملاوٹ نہیں کی گئی ہےآور کیا اللہ کے نبی بھی کبھی اس دنیا میں موجود تھے اور سب سے بڑھ کر اللہ کے بارے میں ہم کیسے جانتے ہیں اب ادھر ادھر کی بات نہیں چاہئیے نہ قرآن سے حوالے چاہئیں نہ تمہارے اپنے خیالات اور فلاسفی چاہئیے نہ کوئی وڈیو نہ کسی عالم کی بات صاف صاف سچی اور سیدھی بات چاہئیے مجھے ایک ان پڑھ جاہل گنوار سمجھ کر سمجھاؤ اگر نہیں تو اس بحث کو یہیں ختم کر دو
Khufiya baat? Kaysi khufia baat toum say share nahi key?
Wasysay jo toum nay lah yaani sawal pochay hain iss say tou lagta hay kay toum nay kabhi Quran parha he nahi. Aysay bay hoda sawal tou koi Atheist he kar sakta hay.
Jo toum nay sawl poochay hain inn sub ka jawab Quran may hay.
Jahil ganwar toum ho nahi layhaza Quran kholo aur parhna shuru karo bohat afaqa hoga.

Last edited:

taban

Khufiya baat? Kaysi khufia baat toum say share nahi key?
Wasysay jo toum nay lah yaani sawal pochay hain iss say tou lagta hay kay toum nay kabhi Quran parha he nahi. Aysay bay hoda sawal tou koi Atheist he kar sakta hay.
Jo toum nay sawl poochay hain inn sub ka jawab Quran may hay.
Jahil ganwar toum ho nahi layhaza Quran kholo aur parhna shuru karo bohat afaqa hoga.
نہیں نہ میرے سوال لا یعنی ہیں اور نہ ہی میری سوچ اور نہ ہی میں ایتھیس ہوں میرے سارے سوال تمہاری باتوں سے نکلے ہیں جو تمہیں سمجھ ہی نہیں آئےاوپر سے تم غصہ میں بھر گئے ہو مجھے ڈر ہے کہیں گالیاں ہی نہ دینے لگ پڑو بہر حال اس بحث کو یہیں ختم کرتے ہیں

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I know exactly where you are trying to steer this conversation. Not the first time have talked to someone like you and wont be the last. After 6 pages of continously changing goal posts you have brought out your final Ace of spade.

That if you don't believe in hadith, the Quran was also brought to us exactly the same way the hadith was so then we should also not believe in Quran but if we do believe in the Quran we have to believe in the hadith too. And that is where you people so absolutely WRONG!

The transmission of Quran has nothing to do with in common with the transmission of hadith not even in the same ball park.

As for your answer just so you don't complain.

قرآن کیسے سچی کتاب ہےکیسے ہم تک پہنچی ہے کہاں سے آئی ہے کیسے پتہ ہے کہ اس میں کوئی ملاوٹ نہیں کی گئی ہےآور کیا اللہ کے نبی بھی کبھی اس دنیا میں موجود تھے اور سب سے بڑھ کر اللہ کے بارے میں ہم کیسے جانتے ہیں
Quran in sub baaton ki gawai khud deta hai. Aur Allah s.w.t ne Quran ki hifazt ki zimmedari khud li hai.

And if even after reading the Quran you don't come to the conclusion it is a divine book sent down from your Lord then you have not accepted Islam. And if you do, then anything is says its not at all hard to accept and believe.

Wake up Pak

نہیں نہ میرے سوال لا یعنی ہیں اور نہ ہی میری سوچ اور نہ ہی میں ایتھیس ہوں میرے سارے سوال تمہاری باتوں سے نکلے ہیں جو تمہیں سمجھ ہی نہیں آئےاوپر سے تم غصہ میں بھر گئے ہو مجھے ڈر ہے کہیں گالیاں ہی نہ دینے لگ پڑو بہر حال اس بحث کو یہیں ختم کرتے ہیں
Na may ghussay may hoon aur na he mujhay tumharay Lah Yaani sawaloon key samajh aai hay.
Mayra phir say tumharay liyay mashwara hay kay Quran ko parhna shuru karo tumharay saray sawaloon kay jawab Quran may hain "Ahadith may nahi"...

taban

I know exactly where you are trying to steer this conversation. Not the first time have talked to someone like you and wont be the last. After 6 pages of continously changing goal posts you have brought out your final Ace of spade.

That if you don't believe in hadith, the Quran was also brought to us exactly the same way the hadith was so then we should also not believe in Quran but if we do believe in the Quran we have to believe in the hadith too. And that is where you people so absolutely WRONG!

The transmission of Quran has nothing to do with in common with the transmission of hadith not even in the same ball park.

As for your answer just so you don't complain.

Quran in sub baaton ki gawai khud deta hai. Aur Allah s.w.t ne Quran ki hifazt ki zimmedari khud li hai.

And if even after reading the Quran you don't come to the conclusion it is a divine book sent down from your Lord then you have not accepted Islam. And if you do, then anything is says its not at all hard to accept and believe.
سب سے پہلی بات تو یہ ہے کہ تم میرے اسلام پر بات نہ کرو یہ تمہارا اختیار نہیں ہے . اب میں پچھلے دو دن سے یہ ہی بات کر رہا ہوں کہ تم مجھے بتاؤ کہ تمہارے پاس آخر ایسی کونسی معلومات ہے جس کی بنیاد پر میں حدیث کو مسترد کر دوں مگر تم ادھر ادھر کی باتیں کر رہے ہو مگر اصل بات کی طرف نہیں آرہے دوسرا میں تم سے پہلے بھی پوچھ چکا ہوں کہ قڑان تم تک کیسے پہنچا ہے کیا تم نزول قرآن کے زمانے میں خود موجود تھے کیسے پہنچا ہے یہ بتاؤ مگر تم گھوم پھر کر ایک ہی بات دہرائے جا رہے ہو بہر حال قرآن تم تک پہنچے کا سورس نہیں بتانا اپنا علم نہیں بتانا تو پھر اس بحث کو ختم کرو کیونکہ میں قرآن کو اللہ اور رسول صلعم کے بغير نہیں دیکھ سکتا

taban

Na may ghussay may hoon aur na he mujhay tumharay Lah Yaani sawaloon key samajh aai hay.
Mayra phir say tumharay liyay mashwara hay kay Quran ko parhna shuru karo tumharay saray sawaloon kay jawab Quran may hain "Ahadith may nahi"...
مجھے پتہ ہے کہ تمہیں سمجھ نہیں آئی مشورے کا شکریہ

Wake up Pak

مجھے پتہ ہے کہ تمہیں سمجھ نہیں آئی مشورے کا شکریہ
Mashwaray per amal zaroor karna yaqeen karo toum insan key likhi mazhabi kitaboon say dour bhagh jao gaay aur Deen key taraf lot aao gaay.
Aagay tumahari marzi.
Aik baat bata doon kay jo loog namaz parhtaay hain woh shirk kar rahay hain Kiyonkay jo Allah nay kaha nahi ussay hum Allah say mansoob karkay ankh bundh karkay
parhay ja rahay hain.
Laykin may nay jaysa phelay kaha agar namaz parhnay say koi faida hay ya dil ko taskeen milti hay tou parhay jaao.

taban

Mashwaray per amal zaroor karna yaqeen karo toum insan key likhi mazhabi kitaboon say dour bhagh jao gaay aur Deen key taraf lot aao gaay.
Aagay tumahari marzi.
Aik baat bata doon kay jo loog namaz parhtaay hain woh shirk kar rahay hain Kiyonkay jo Allah nay kaha nahi ussay hum Allah say mansoob karkay ankh bundh karkay
parhay ja rahay hain.
Laykin may nay jaysa phelay kaha agar namaz parhnay say koi faida hay ya dil ko taskeen milti hay tou parhay jaao.
Hm. No Comment.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
See now you are upset, because I preempted you trying to take the conversation in the direction you wanted to take it too. But I see you are still trying from another angle to get to the same place. Anyways

آخر ایسی کونسی معلومات ہے جس کی بنیاد پر میں حدیث کو مسترد کر دوں

Quran se bardi aur kounsi malomaat chaiye is baat ke liye? Lekin chalo phir bhi

1 : Quran says it complete, easy and detailed and if it wanted to send you more Allah would have as he is not short of words. if all the seas in the world was an inkwell it would not be enough for Allah's words. Its says there no hadith other than the hadith of Allah and no sunnat other than sunnat of Allah. So then why do we need over 60 compilations of hadith written by men, when Allah says his one book is enough, do you not trust Allah?

2: The Prophet did not sanction, verify or sign off on the hadith in his lifetime, unlike the Quran. And if we are to believe your own hadith, the prophet in fact stopped people from collecting hadith and said take nothing from me other than the word of Allah.

3. Centuries passed before defeated Persians started collecting hadith. There is no way you preserve exact information verbally and still maintain accuracy with the method implied by so called hadith scholars.

4. Hadith is filled with contradiction, fabrications, blasphemy and outright fairy tales.

5. According to your own scholars of hadith the entire Sahih Bhukari and Musnad Ahmed fail the criteria of Sahih yani Authentic but rather should be classed as mahjoul i.e unknown. Yet Bhukari is the most sacred and holy book of traditional muslims like you after the Quran ( and that too in words only since traditional Islam is based 99% on hadith ) and all of this is swept under the carpet so sheep can keep following fake books written by men.

6. You yourself said Umar was one of the closet companions of the Prophet, Abu Bakr being the other one. The two people who spent most amount of time with the prophet, his closet friends Abu Bakr knowing him even before prophet, surely they must have narrated the most amount of hadith right? Wrong Abu Bakr narrated the least amount of hadith and with a combined total of less than 100 for both if my memory serves me right, why didn't they narrated the most amount of hadith?

7. Then you have someone like Abu Huraira who real name is also not known, accepted Islam late in life and spent only 3 to 4 years with the Prophet and yet has narrated the most amount of hadith, literally in the 1000s. So much so according to your own hadith your favourite Umar Ibn Khattab whipped Abu Hurairah and told him he narrates too much hadith and if he didnt stop he would send him back to his hometown ( in Yemen I think )

8. No original written by Bhukari in existance.

9. Bhukari is supposed to have collected 600,000 hadith in 16 years, meaning he had to gather, verify and write down 103 hadith everyday. Is that humanly possible? Or was he superman?

Is this enough for now or should I carry on? Because the whole case of hadith is riddled with problems
قڑان تم تک کیسے پہنچا ہے
Since you like to been spoon fed like a baby as mentioned in the Quran, through Prophet Muhammad.
کیا تم نزول قرآن کے زمانے میں خود موجود تھے کیسے پہنچا ہے
A ridiculous and irrelevant strawman argument, but will answer none the less. NO I wasn't there.
قرآن تم تک پہنچے کا سورس نہیں بتانا
As mentioned above Once again the source of the Quran is Prophet Muhammad through whom it was revealed.
کیونکہ میں قرآن کو اللہ اور رسول صلعم کے بغير نہیں دیکھ سکتا
So who is telling you to do that ????

taban

See now you are upset, because I preempted you trying to take the conversation in the direction you wanted to take it too. But I see you are still trying from another angle to get to the same place. Anyways

Quran se bardi aur kounsi malomaat chaiye is baat ke liye? Lekin chalo phir bhi

1 : Quran says it complete, easy and detailed and if it wanted to send you more Allah would have as he is not short of words. if all the seas in the world was an inkwell it would not be enough for Allah's words. Its says there no hadith other than the hadith of Allah and no sunnat other than sunnat of Allah. So then why do we need over 60 compilations of hadith written by men, when Allah says his one book is enough, do you not trust Allah?

2: The Prophet did not sanction, verify or sign off on the hadith in his lifetime, unlike the Quran. And if we are to believe your own hadith, the prophet in fact stopped people from collecting hadith and said take nothing from me other than the word of Allah.

3. Centuries passed before defeated Persians started collecting hadith. There is no way you preserve exact information verbally and still maintain accuracy with the method implied by so called hadith scholars.

4. Hadith is filled with contradiction, fabrications, blasphemy and outright fairy tales.

5. According to your own scholars of hadith the entire Sahih Bhukari and Musnad Ahmed fail the criteria of Sahih yani Authentic but rather should be classed as mahjoul i.e unknown. Yet Bhukari is the most sacred and holy book of traditional muslims like you after the Quran ( and that too in words only since traditional Islam is based 99% on hadith ) and all of this is swept under the carpet so sheep can keep following fake books written by men.

6. You yourself said Umar was one of the closet companions of the Prophet, Abu Bakr being the other one. The two people who spent most amount of time with the prophet, his closet friends Abu Bakr knowing him even before prophet, surely they must have narrated the most amount of hadith right? Wrong Abu Bakr narrated the least amount of hadith and with a combined total of less than 100 for both if my memory serves me right, why didn't they narrated the most amount of hadith?

7. Then you have someone like Abu Huraira who real name is also not known, accepted Islam late in life and spent only 3 to 4 years with the Prophet and yet has narrated the most amount of hadith, literally in the 1000s. So much so according to your own hadith your favourite Umar Ibn Khattab whipped Abu Hurairah and told him he narrates too much hadith and if he didnt stop he would send him back to his hometown ( in Yemen I think )

8. No original written by Bhukari in existance.

9. Bhukari is supposed to have collected 600,000 hadith in 16 years, meaning he had to gather, verify and write down 103 hadith everyday. Is that humanly possible? Or was he superman?

Is this enough for now or should I carry on? Because the whole case of hadith is riddled with problems

Since you like to been spoon fed like a baby as mentioned in the Quran, through Prophet Muhammad.

A ridiculous and irrelevant strawman argument, but will answer none the less. NO I wasn't there.

As mentioned above Once again the source of the Quran is Prophet Muhammad through whom it was revealed.

So who is telling you to do that ????
حسب معمول ادھر ادھر گھما کر اصل بات کا جواب نہیں دیا اور الزام تراشی شروع کر دی کوئی بات نہیں تم مجھے قائل کرنے میں ناکام رہے ہو تمہارے پاس کوئی جواب نہیں ہے بس تمہیں جو سمجھ آیا بغیر تحقیق کے آگے بیان کر دیا میں سمجھ گیا ہوں جواب دینے کی ضرورت نہیں ہے میں اب اس پر بات نہیں کرنا چاہتا

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
حسب معمول ادھر ادھر گھما کر اصل بات کا جواب نہیں دیا اور الزام تراشی شروع کر دی کوئی بات نہیں تم مجھے قائل کرنے میں ناکام رہے ہو تمہارے پاس کوئی جواب نہیں ہے بس تمہیں جو سمجھ آیا بغیر تحقیق کے آگے بیان کر دیا میں سمجھ گیا ہوں جواب دینے کی ضرورت نہیں ہے میں اب اس پر بات نہیں کرنا چاہتا
Is this all you got? Every time I give a detailed point by point reply all you have to say you don't have any answers and are dilly dallying!!!! Failing to even address even a single point or providing a counter argument as to why what I said is or could be wrong. It's like talking to a wall. I don't know what kind of specific answers you are looking for?

Lets face it, you really aren't looking for any answers, your entire effort here is to somehow prove my POV wrong, which you have failed miserably to do.

If you really are looking for answers, you will only get them when you listen without any preconceived notions and bias in your mind. When you start a conversation with the mindset of dont tell me the facts my mind is already made up, then you are never going to learn anything.

taban

Is this all you got? Every time I give a detailed point by point reply all you have to say you don't have any answers and are dilly dallying!!!! Failing to even address even a single point or providing a counter argument as to why what I said is or could be wrong. It's like talking to a wall. I don't know what kind of specific answers you are looking for?

Lets face it, you really aren't looking for any answers, your entire effort here is to somehow prove my POV wrong, which you have failed miserably to do.

If you really are looking for answers, you will only get them when you listen without any preconceived notions and bias in your mind. When you start a conversation with the mindset of dont tell me the facts my mind is already made up, then you are never going to learn anything.
Okay Thank you.