سندھ ٹھیک کیا نہیں جاتا، آئے ہیں پنجاب میں تبدیلی لانے، حبیب اکرم

Jawad66

MPA (400+ posts)
Punjabi Establishment and media mafia played big role to destroy PPP,they succeeded a bit but in the process they destroyed Pakistan constitution and democratic system,it is PPP that restored constitution two time and played big role to restore democracy many time.

Keep the trust

Minister (2k+ posts)
Habib akram ko PPP say masla nahi hai, ussay ppp kay Punjab mai enter honay say masla hai, Punjab kia nawaz ki zati property hai, let ppp come if they think or want to and have a healthy competition with pti or noon.

Keep the trust

Minister (2k+ posts)
Punjabi Establishment and media mafia played big role to destroy PPP,they succeeded a bit but in the process they destroyed Pakistan constitution and democratic system,it is PPP that restored constitution two time and played big role to restore democracy many time.
Restored democracy?? 18 amendment is a biggest fraud to destroy federation, ppp is taking credit of it and poor ppl and stupid media is beating the same drum and giving credit to ppp.

Jawad66

MPA (400+ posts)
Restored democracy?? 18 amendment is a biggest fraud to destroy federation, ppp is taking credit of it and poor ppl and stupid media is beating the same drum and giving credit to ppp.
Tell me one single party or anchor who was against 18th amendment at that time?and tell me one person who gave all his presidential powers in the history of world?it is Zerdari.

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)
Saad rasool steel the show. Look at the punjabi journalism and media how they are reacting against sindhi ppp. Good to see they don't want ppp in punjab and I am supporting them BUT they want ppp to run Karachi? Why? That is called munafiqat. Bunch of hypocrites.